剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这样她就会知道我是个婴儿
Look at this. See how basic this knot is?
看好了 看到这个结有多基础了吧
I love these thermal goggles.
我真是爱死了这副红外眼镜
Amy, listen to me very carefully.
艾米 仔细听我说
If you and Jake are thinking of trying,
如果你和杰克正考虑要孩子
you are ovulating like crazy right now.
你此刻正在疯狂地排卵
You take that helmet off before I knock it off.
你把头盔摘下来吧 否则也会被我揍掉的
What? Your basal temperature is off the charts.
干嘛 你的基础体温高得离谱
This is a good thing.
这是好事
Boyle!
伯耶尔
NYPD! Get down!
纽约警♥察♥ 趴下
Freeze!
不许动
Aah! The room's hot. I'm blowing out.
这房♥间好热 我要亮瞎了
This way. Come on.
这边 快走
Oh, come on! Where did you guys even come from?
不是吧 你们从哪儿冒出来的
Your nightmares.
从你们的噩梦中
Hey, Amy, allow me to introduce you to Big Bertha.
你好呀 艾米 请允许我向你介绍"大块头"
Okay, I guess I'm not worth introducing to your truck.
得 你都懒得向你的卡车介绍我吗
That's right, y'all. We went to Homeland Security.
没错 二位 我们去了一趟国土安♥全♥局♥
Yep, this beauty comes fully equipped with thermal imaging,
这个美人儿装备了全套热成像系统
a satellite link-up, and she plugs in
卫星通信 而且连着
to every surveillance camera in the city.
城中所有监控摄像头
And she's also got a holding cell,
而且还有个牢房♥
which is big enough for three perps.
够关三名罪犯
Jake, counting this guy, how many perps have we caught
杰克 加上这家伙 我们抓到了几个逃犯
and placed in the three-perp perp cell?
并关进了三人小牢房♥
Well, Sarge, we've placed three perps
警长 我们已经把三名罪犯
in the three-perp perp cell.
关进了三人小牢房♥
So, the three-perp perp cell's full?
也就是说三人小牢房♥满了
Full of three perps is the three-perp perp cell.
三人小牢房♥已经装满了三个逃犯
Okay, stop saying "perps" And "cell" And "three."
行了 不要再说"罪犯"和"牢房♥"和"三人"了
You sound irritated. What's the score now?
你听起来很生气 现在比分多少了
Are you guys still ahead? Let me just check.
你们还领先吗 我来看看
Oh, drone! Little help?
无人机 帮个小忙呗
Yeah, I can't read that score. What does it say?
我看不见那个比分 是多少来着
Anyway, I'm sure you're tracking whatever the score is.
总之 我相信你们早就算出比分了
All right, thank you, drone. That'll be all.
好了 谢谢你 无人机 这样就好了
Whoop! Didn't see the tree there.
哇啊 没看见那里有树
Big Bertha has a drone. That's what's important.
大块头有架无人机 那才是最重要的
What are you trying to tell us?
你想告诉我们什么事
Is this some kind of a clue?
这是什么线索吗
Draw better. We have no idea what this is.
画好点 我们完全看不出这是什么
I think it's a cookie. No. It's a pizza.
我觉得这是饼干 不 是披萨
It's a cookie pizza!
是饼干披萨
Another case solved.
又一个案子告破
No. Detectives, we...
不 警探们 我们...
Shh shh shh. Let them go.
嘘 嘘 让他们走
She's taking us somewhere. This is good. This is good.
她要带我们去某个地方 这很好 这很好
We're gonna crack this, Diaz.
我们要破案了 迪亚兹
Nope. She just needed to take a dump.
不 她只是要去上大号♥而已
Okay, satellite images showed
好吧 卫星图像显示
one of the two remaining convicts entered this building.
仅剩的两名罪犯中 有一人进入了这栋建筑
If we catch him, that's five. I win the bet.
如果我们抓住他 那就有五个了 我们赢得赌注
Amy moves in with me. I lord it over her.
艾米搬来和我一起住 我凌驾于她之上
She's miserable. We live happily ever after.
她苦不堪言 从此我们过上了幸福的生活
It's fool-proof.
就这么简单
There's got to be 30 floors in this building.
这栋楼有三十层
It'll take forever to sweep the whole place.
排查整个地方要花的时间太长了
Nuh-uh. We can use Big Bertha
我们可以用大块头
to tap into the security cameras.
接入监控摄像
Okay. This room is clear, but check that closet.
好吧 这个房♥间没人 但检查下那个衣橱
Man, this is like playing the coolest video game ever.
天啊 这简直是最酷的电子游戏
My character is Terry.
我的角色就是泰瑞
It's locked. Ooh, kick it down.
锁上了 把它踢开
Front kick! Front kick!
前踢 前踢
All clear. Now strafe. Strafe!
没人 现在扫射 扫射
I don't know what that means.
那是什么意思
Barrel roll. Duck. Duck?
翻滚 闪避 闪避什么
Just tell me where to go, man.
直接告诉我往哪走 伙计
Wait a minute. Slide one of your feet forward.
稍等一会 向前滑动你的一只脚
Now switch.
现在交换
Now punch both your fists forward at the same time.
现在同时向前打出你的双拳
Are you making me do the running man?
你是在让我学滑步舞吗
Yeah. The original one.
是啊 最原始的那个
And Stephen King's classic short story.
还有史蒂芬·金的经典短篇小说
So, the third iteration.
所以 第三迭代了
I'm going off on my own.
我要自己行动了
He has sentience.
他有自我意识
Oh, wait a minute, Sarge. I don't have eyes on that room.
等一会 警长 那个房♥间没有监控
Hang on. I'll find it.
坚持住 我会找到的
Oh, no. Sarge, just hang on. I'm coming for you.
不 警长 坚持住 我来救你了
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
You drop your weapon. Okay, stay cool.
你放下武器 好吧 保持冷静
We can work this out. I'm a trained hostage negotiator.
我们可以协商 我是训练有素的人♥质♥谈判专家
Well, she destroyed half of it, and he decided to adopt, but...
不过她毁掉了一半 他决定去收养孩子 但是...
Peralta! Right. Sorry.
佩拉尔塔 好吧 对不起
What do you want?
你想要什么
You let me walk out of this building and get into a car.
让我离开这栋楼 并且给我辆车
If anyone tries to stop me... Got him.
如果有人想阻止我... 抓住他了
Oh, well, you know, I think that makes it four to four.
好吧 我想现在是四比四了
No. No. You don't get credit for this guy.
不 不 这家伙不能算数
I was in the middle of negotiating,
我正在谈判当中
and he was about to give up... Tell him, guy.
他马上就要投降了... 告诉他 伙计
No, I was probably gonna kill him,
不 我很有可能会杀了他
then let you kill me.
然后让你杀了我
Oh, my God. I should've been way more scared.
天啊 我应该再吓人点才对
Well, there's just one convict left.
现在只剩下一个罪犯了
Whoever finds him wins.
谁找到他谁就赢了
Yeah. I guess you could say he's...
没错 我猜你会说他是...
Wait. Was that a "Harry Potter" Reference?
等等 你是说《哈利·波特》里那个吗
It most definitely was. I started reading them
当然是 因为你那么喜欢那套书
'cause you love them so much. And?
所以我也开始看了 然后呢
You were right. They're incredible.
你说得对 这套书太不可思议了
Remember when I called in sick the other day?
还记得我请病假那天吗
I was at home reading "Order of the Phoenix."
我当时正在家里看《凤♥凰♥社》
Oh, this makes me so happy!
这太让我高兴了
How sad is it when Cedric dies?
塞德里克死的时候你有多伤心
I was crushed.
我都崩溃了
Literally crying on the toilet.
真的哭晕在了马桶上
Guys. The fugitive. The bet?
伙计们 逃犯 还赌不赌了
Right.
没错
I'm gonna catch this last fugitive,
我会抓到这个逃犯
win the bet, and then we're gonna live together
赢得赌注 然后只要我们还在一起
for the rest of our relationship.
我们都要住在一起
Just you and me and towel makes three.
只有你和我 加上毛巾三个
Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
酷酷酷酷
Just so you know, at the end of the sixth book,
提醒你一下 第六部的最后
Snape kills...
斯内普杀...
La-la-la-la-! No spoilies!
啦啦啦 不准剧透
Terry, let's go.
泰瑞 我们走
It really sounds Slavic.
这听起来像是斯拉夫语
Does anyone here know any Slavic languages?
这有人懂斯拉夫语吗
Oh, I'm great at languages. Watch this.
语言我最在行了 看好了
Hello! I am Hitchcock!
你好 我是希区柯克
Thank you for the cookie-pizza idea!
谢谢你的饼干披萨的主意
I believe it was human rights leader Abdala
我相信人♥权♥领袖阿布达拉
who once said "When the choir shouts the loudest,
曾说过 "当唱诗班唱得最响亮的时候
the most powerful one is silent."
最强大的人保持着沉默"
That doesn't even make any sense.
这说不通啊
Well, I might have paraphrased it incorrectly.
也许是我意译得不对
But allow me to introduce to you Rob.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表