剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
第11-12集
What the hell?
什么鬼
Man, they forgot my pico de gallo.
可恶 他们竟然忘了给我放萨尔萨酱
Oh, love the shirt, Jake.
T恤真不错 杰克
Lilith Fair '98 had the best lineup.
九八年莉莉丝音乐节的阵容是最强的
Meshell Ndegeocello crushed it that year.
蜜雪儿那年轰动了全场
Thank you, Boyle, but this is not my shirt.
谢了 伯耶尔 但这件不是我的
I slept at Amy's and I spilled ranch dressing on mine.
我在艾米家过夜 把沙拉酱洒在了自己T恤上
Don't you have a drawer full of clothes
都这时候了 你难道没在她家
at her place by this point?
准备一抽屉衣服吗
Yeah, I spilled ranch dressing all over the drawer.
有啊 我把沙拉酱洒得抽屉里到处都是
What's so hard to understand about this, guys?
这有什么想不通的 弟兄们
Why don't you two move in together already?
你们俩怎么还不同居
I thought you were planning to.
我还以为你们商量好了
We are. We just haven't decided
是有计划 只是还没决定
whose apartment we're going to live in.
应该住在谁家
I think Jake should move into mine,
我认为杰克应该搬来我家
because it's bigger, nicer, and isn't covered in black mold.
因为我家更大 更舒服 而且完全没有黑曲霉
Black mold, Amy? Not cool.
黑曲霉啊 艾米 你太差劲了
Right, Terry? What?
对吧 泰瑞 啥
I rest my case. Besides, my place is cheaper
反正我说完了 再说 我家租金比较便宜
and it's in a cooler neighborhood.
而且地段也比较屌♥
Yeah. That neighborhood is technically called Cobblestink.
对 严格来说 那个地段叫做发臭的鹅卵石
All right, everyone. Listen up.
好了 各位 都听好了
We have a situation. Ten minutes ago,
有紧急情况 十分钟前
a prison van overturned on Nevins Street.
一辆囚车在内文思街翻车了
It was carrying nine convicts who are now at large.
车上有九名罪犯目前在逃
It's our job to bring them in.
我们要把他们抓回来
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
this is a manhunt.
这是一次搜捕行动
A manhunt.
搜捕
Okay, what I want from each and every one of you
好了 我希望在座的每个人
is a hard-target search
都全力搜索本地的
of every gas station, residence,
所有加油站 住♥宅♥
warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse,
仓库 农舍 鸡舍
outhouse, and doghouse in the area.
厕所和狗屋
There must be some sort of error.
肯定是搞错了吧
There are nine fugitives,
有九名逃犯
and none of them are named Kimble.
没有一个姓金波的
You're supposed to go, "I don't care!"
你应该说 "我不在乎"
I don't care. Let the manhunt begin.
我不在乎 开始搜捕大行动
Patrol officers have secured a ten-block perimeter.
巡警已经封锁了周围十个街区的范围
All civilians are being evacuated.
所有市民已被疏散
Here's what the convicts were in for:
这些是那些逃犯的罪名
arson, kidnapping, racketeering,
纵火 绑♥架♥ 敲诈勒索
assault and battery, forgery and counterfeiting,
人身伤害 伪造和造假
triple homicide.
三重谋杀
What? I'm not excited about the murders.
干嘛 我不是因为有杀人犯而激动的
I'm excited about the chance to avenge them.
我是激动有机会报复他们了
You guys are the weird ones.
奇怪的人是你们
Diaz, I want you here with me interviewing witnesses.
迪亚兹 你留下来帮我询问证人
The rest of you will search the secured area
其他人去搜查封锁的区域
in the following teams: Santiago, Boyle;
分成如下两队: 桑提亚戈 伯耶尔
Jeffords and Peralta.
杰佛德和佩拉尔塔
Get to work.
开工
Okay. We'll start south of Nevins.
好了 我们从内文思街南边开始查
You two start at Bond and we'll rendezvous in the middle,
你们俩从邦德街查起 我们在中间会和
assuming, of course, Boyle and I haven't already caught
前提是如果你俩出现时
all the fugitives by the time you two show up.
伯耶尔和我还没抓完所有逃犯的话
Amy, there are nine hardened criminals running free in the streets.
艾米 在逃的是九个经验丰富的惯犯
This is hardly the time for childish trash talk.
这时候可不适合说什么幼稚的废话
It's time for a bet.
这时候正适合来打赌
A crazyass bet. What are you thinking?
一个疯狂的赌 你打算怎么赌
Whoever catches the most fugitives
抓住最多逃犯的人
gets to keep their apartment.
可以住在自己家里
Loser moves in with the winner.
输家搬去跟赢家住
All right. I'm in.
行啊 跟你赌
I hope you like sleeping in a bed with a thousand pillows.
希望你会喜欢睡在堆满枕头的床上
Well, I hope you like sharing my one grey towel.
希望你会喜欢跟我用同一条灰色毛巾
Was it grey when you bought it?
你买♥♥的时候就是灰色吗
I didn't buy it.
不是我买♥♥的
It was in the apartment when I moved in.
我搬进去的时候就在那公♥寓♥里了
Are you sure you don't want to just move in with me?
你确定不想搬来我家住吗
We already shook on it. The bet stands.
我们已经握手了 赌约已经开始了
Prepare to die, and by "die," I mean move in with me.
纳命来吧 我说"纳命"的意思是指搬来我家
Here we go.
出发啦
I get that the streets are empty,
我知道街道已经疏散空了
but slow down, man.
但是慢点啊 小子
Terry forgot his Dramamine.
泰瑞没吃晕车药
Stakes are high, Sarge.
赌注很重要的 警长
I know it doesn't matter to you, but I really want to beat Amy.
我知道对你来说无所谓 但我真的很想打败艾米
Doesn't matter? Look, I am completely on board.
"无所谓" 听着 我完全支持你
You need your own space.
你需要自己的空间
I had a painting studio in my apartment.
以前我住的地方有个画室
Was this in the '90s?
是九十年代的事吗
Did you wear overalls and no shirt?
你是不是光着上身穿着连体工作裤
Every chance I got.
一有机会就穿
But then I moved in with Sharon.
可是后来我搬去跟莎伦住了
And then the kids came along.
然后又有了孩子
You know where I have to paint now?
你知道现在我在哪儿画画吗
My acrylics!
我的颜料
I am not gonna let you lose this bet.
我不会让你输掉这次打赌的
The march toward the closet starts with a single step.
你离沦落到壁橱只有一小步之差
Cool. So, basically just telling me not to get married
好吧 所以基本上就是告诉我不要结婚
and have kids... Anything from dispatch?
生小孩... 指挥中心有消息吗
Security footage from a bank near the accident.
有车祸现场附近的一家银行的监控录像
Two fugitives ran past going north toward Flatbush.
两名逃犯跑过那里 朝北边的弗莱布许大道去了
Looks like the arsonist and the gun runner.
应该是纵火犯和军♥火♥走私犯
Let's go after the arsonist first.
我们先去抓纵火犯
I thought of the perfect thing to say when we catch him
我想到了一句抓他时用的绝妙的台词
that no one else could ever have possibly...
绝对不可能有人想得到...
"You're burnt"?
"你惨了"[被烧了]
No.
不是
Initial reports had one of the fugitives heading south
第一份报告说有一名逃犯在林肯广场
on Lincoln Place.
向南跑了
On it.
明白
So, I know you're Jake's best friend, and...
我知道你是杰克最好的朋友...
Did he say that? Did you get that on tape?
他亲口说的吗 你录下来了吗
No. No, he didn't say that
没有 是"没有 他没说过"
or no, you didn't get it on tape?
还是"没有 你没录下来"
Doesn't matter. Either way, you screwed up big time.
算了 不管怎样你都把我伤透了
Anyway, all I'm saying is I know you're Jake's best friend
总之 我想说我知道你是杰克最好的朋友
and you really want him to win this bet...
你一定希望他赢得这次打赌...
Are you kidding? That's the last thing I want.
你开玩笑吗 那是我最不希望的
Jake moving in with you is my dream come true.
杰克搬去跟你住简直就是我的美梦成真
Your apartment is two blocks away from mine.
你家离我家只有两个街区
Jake will be able to pop by any time.
杰克就能随时来我家串门了
Imagine it.
想想看
He's had a tough day. He's fighting with Amy.
他度过了郁闷的一天 他跟艾米吵架了
You know how you let things escalate.
你知道你都是怎么让争吵升级的
So, he just walks over to my place,
于是 他走来我家
bottle of wine in hand,
手里拿着一瓶酒
and we just talk it out.
我们促膝谈心
And then by the time that bottle's finished,
然后等到酒喝完了
you've come to your senses and apologized.
你也已经恢复了理智 并且道了歉
Maybe I don't want to win this bet.
好像我突然不想赢了
Okay, we need to figure out
好 我们得查清楚
whether this crash was an accident
这次车祸究竟是意外
or part of a deliberate escape plan.
还是一场精密的逃跑计划中的一部分
Gina, I need you manning the tip line.
吉娜 你去安排接听举报热♥线♥的人员
Ha-ha! Good luck talking to the crazies.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表