剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Don't try and guess where I'm going with it.
别老脑补我要说的话
You keep an eye on the door. If anyone suspicious walks in,
你注意那扇门 如果有可疑的人进去
let us know in our ear pieces. Oh, I could do that, absolutely.
用耳麦告诉我们 这个我当然能行
You know, actually I saw those ear pieces on "Ellen".
其实我在《艾伦秀》见过这种耳麦
One time, Justin Bieber was on,
有一集 嘉宾是贾斯汀·比伯
and he was supposed to be, like, a security guard, only...
他假扮成一个保安 只是...
C.J., I'm loving the story, but we gotta go in.
C.J. 我很喜欢这个故事 但是我们要进去了
I'll finish later. TBC.
我一会再说 未完待续
Thanks for hand-laminating, Santiago,
谢谢你手工贴膜 桑提亚戈
Of course, if you ask me, saving energy is trending.
当然 如果你问我 节能是趋势
Oh, Gina, didn't see you there.
吉娜 没注意到你也在
Gina, did you shut off your space heater yet? Space heater.
吉娜 你的取暖器关掉了吗 取暖器
Doesn't ring any bells. Jacinta.
没听说过 杰辛塔
Oh, no, she's still going strong,
不 她依然健在
I will take that thing away from you by force, if necessary.
如果必要的话 我会用武力拿走那东西
Well, come and get it. Seriously?
来拿啊 不是吧
The heater's under your skirt? Maybe. You can't prove that.
取暖器在你裙子里吗 也许吧 但你无法证明
Yeah, I can. There's a cord running under it,
我可以 裙子底下还连着电线呢
and I think you may be on fire. Mm, so?
而且我觉得你可能着火了 那又如何
What do you mean "so"? I'm not giving up Jacinta.
这是什么意思 我不会放弃杰辛塔的
You are on fire, Gina. You do not have the upper hand
你着火了 吉娜 这种情况你根本
in this situation. I always have the upper hand.
不占上风 我永远都占上风
Not when there's flames shooting out of your butt!
都火烧屁♥股♥了哪来的上风
Especially when there's flames shooting out of my butt.
尤其是在我屁♥股♥冒火的时候
Damn it.
该死的
How the hell did I lose that one?
怎么这样我都能输
Hey, you Severino? Who wants to know?
嘿 你是塞韦里诺吗 你是谁
I'm Cal, this is Billy. We used to buy from Rosario,
我是卡尔 这是比利 我们以前从罗萨里奥那进货
but he got busted by the feds, and we're looking for
但他现在被条子抓了 所以我们在找
a new hookup. Guys, we got company,
一个新接头人 伙计们 有人来了
There's a lady with a dog, and a man with a ponytail.
有个遛狗的女士 还有个梳马尾的男的
Another lady with a dog, two dogs back to back, guys.
又有个遛狗的女的 两条狗背道而行 伙计们
I knew Rosario,
我认识罗萨里奥
So how's come I never heard of you?
可我怎么从来没听说过你们呢
Well, you can ask Rosario's guys about us.
你可以找罗萨里奥的人打听我们
If you think it's weird, just cough once for yes,
你们要是觉得可疑 就咳嗽一声表示同意
twice for no. I didn't come here
两声表示不同意 我来这里
to be accused of something. We can buy from somebody else.
可不是为了被人怀疑的 我们可以再找别的卖♥♥家
Jake, I need an answer, why is nobody coughing?
杰克 我需要回答 为什么没人咳嗽
Hold up, I got a right to know who I might be in business with.
等会儿 我有权知道是谁想和我做生意
I need an answer on the dog thing, is it weird? Can somebody cough?
怎么没人回答狗的事 这可疑吗 拜托谁咳嗽一下
Whose cough was that? Was that you, Jake?
是谁在咳嗽 是你吗 杰克
If it was you, cough twice, if it was somebody else, cough three times,
是你的话 咳两声 是别人的话咳三声
Sorry, bad allergy day, pollen count is off the charts.
抱歉 今天过敏得厉害 花粉指数爆表了
Pollen count, oh, man, how do you come up with that stuff?
花粉指数 天啊 你居然能想出这么妙的理由
So what's your territory?
你们的地盘在哪
We don't sell on the streets,
我们不在街头交易
We have loyal buyers that come to us,
有固定的客户会来找我们
And we need quality product,
而且我们要高质量的货
our customers are discerning.
我们的客户非常挑剔
Check, DJ C.J. On the mic.
测试 DJ C.J.正在播音
I got a guy that could get you the best dope in the city.
我认识的人能给你们提供全城最好的货
But it ain't gonna be cheap.
但价格可不便宜
Apparently, there's such a thing as too much Smash Mouth.
居然会有人嫌破嘴乐队的歌♥放得太多
I'm sorry, you think we wanna deal with complete strangers?
不好意思 你以为我们愿意和完全陌生的人打交道吗
I mean, we gotta cover our own asses.
我们可不想给自己惹上什么麻烦
How do we know this guy's even legit?
我们怎么知道那些人守不守规矩
Shut up! Stop talking!
闭嘴 别叨叨了
Shut up, now! Oh, my God.
给我闭嘴 我的天哪
Shut up, C.J.
闭嘴 C.J.
Oh, whoa, whoa, what are you, cops?
怎么回事 你们是警♥察♥吗
Yes, obviously we're cops. Put your hands up.
是啊 我们当然是警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Whoa, who said we were cops? We haven't gotten any information we needed yet,
谁说我们是警♥察♥了 我们还一点儿线索都没弄到呢
Jake, you're blowing it, man.
杰克 你别瞎搅和 伙计
Stop talking!
别说话了
Crime scene investigators combed every inch
犯罪现场调查人员搜遍了
of Severino's restaurant, no drugs.
塞韦里诺餐馆的每个角落 没发现毒品
Well, we can't hold him much longer, and he's not talking.
我们不能再关着他了 而且他也不会坦白
The interrogation did not exactly go well.
审讯过程并不顺利
You're gonna tell us who Flaco is,
你要告诉我们弗拉克是谁
and you're gonna tell us right now.
而且是现在就说
Oh, that was crazy.
吓死我了
Well, there's one bit of good news.
倒是有一点好消息
The last call on Severino's phone was to a contact
我们认为塞韦里诺的手♥机♥联♥系♥过的最后一个人
we believe to be Flaco. We've tracked his location
就是弗拉克 我们追踪到他的定位
to a warehouse by the water. We're gonna storm the place.
在一个临水的仓库 我们要突袭那里
Great, I'll go get C.J. Why?
好啊 我去找C.J. 为什么
Why are you so determined to make him a part of this?
你为什么坚持要让他参与
No reason. If you actually cared
不为什么 如果你真的在乎
about your sacred oath, you'd see that he's
你神圣的誓言 你应该明白
a risk to the case.
他对我们破案是个威胁
Oh, my speech didn't actually inspire you, did it?
我的话并没有真的启发到你 对不对
Ugh, all right, here's the truth.
好吧 事实是这样的
If we catch Flaco, and C.J. gets credit for it,
如果我们抓到弗拉克 C.J.因此有功
he's gonna transfer out of the Nine-Nine,
他就会被调离九九分局
That's what this is all about? You're still trying
就为了这个吗 你还想着
to undermine the man? What? No!
要陷害他 什么 不是
The opposite, if anything, I want to see him succeed.
恰恰相反 可能的话 我希望他成功
I'm trying to overmine him.
我是想"帮害"
Oh, you know I hate it when you make up words, Peralta.
你明知道我讨厌你自己乱造词 佩拉尔塔
Please, just let him come along.
求你了 让他一起去吧
No. Just so his name
不行 我只是想让他的名字
is on the arrest report. No.
能出现在逮捕报告上 不行
I'll put him in a car a block away.
我会把他关在一街区以外的车里
Fine. At least tell me what it was
好吧 至少告诉我 为什么我的演讲
about my speech that didn't work for you.
对你毫无效果
Oh, man, if I had to
如果要让我
boil it down to one thing and really pinpoint it.
总结出一个最精确的原因的话
I guess I would just say it's, uh, ya boring.
我大概只能说是因为 无聊
But still let him come? Great.
但你还是会让他去吧 好的
What is all this?
这是搞什么
Oh, hey, Sarge, I'm growing tropical plants now
嘿 警长 在我三个取暖器的呵护下
in the warmth of my three space heaters.
我现在开始种植热带植物了
It's getting a little hot though, wouldn't you say?
这里有点太热了 你觉得呢
Probably also turn on my portable air conditioning unit.
或许应该把我的便携式空调打开
Boop. You're not gonna
哔 我不会被你
beat me, Gina. This is my last stand.
打败的 吉娜 我决定背水一战
My whole life is last stands.
我这辈子就没离过水
Gina, can I talk to you for a second? Yeah, what's up?
吉娜 我能和你说句话吗 怎么了
Let me guess, you and Jake are having problems,
让我猜猜 你和杰克闹矛盾了
you want me to teach you how to kiss?
你想让我教你如何接吻
What? No, stop that.
什么 不是 停下
I know how I kiss, I've read books.
我知道怎么接吻 我读过书
This is about Terry. You can't tell anyone else this, but...
是有关泰瑞的事 你不能告诉其他人 但...
He failed his lieutenant's exam. How do you know that?
他警督考试没及格 你怎么知道
Let's just say my little birds are everywhere collecting whispers.
你就当是为我搜集情报的小鸟们无处不在吧
He left the letter on his desk, and I read it.
他把信放在桌上了 我看到了
Okay, but if you know he's depressed, then why
好吧 不过你既然知道他心情不好 为什么
are you being so hard on him? Don't worry,
还要这么难为他 别担心
I got this. Just clear the lane
我有分寸 你只要静观其变
and let Gina do her thing. What? Ugh,
让吉娜做好她的事 什么
Gina? You locked me in.
吉娜 你把我锁起来了
Going to lunch.
去吃午饭喽
Gina, you know I'm very claustrophobic.
吉娜 你知道我有幽闭恐惧症
Everybody ready? Where's C.J.?
都准备好了吗 C.J.在哪
Parked a block away on Winthrop, as promised.
照计划把车停在了一街区外的温思罗普街上
Don't worry, he's not going anywhere.
别担心 他不会乱跑的
I downloaded an app on his phone that makes
我在他手♥机♥上下载了一个应用
your words sound like burps. Smart, really smart.
能让说话声听起来像打嗝 聪明 很聪明
Yeah. Here we go, on three,
是啊 准备好 三
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表