剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'll never know.
鬼才知道
Nope, I forgot the sugar. That's on me.
不 我忘记放糖了 怪我
Whoa, you really made the balloon arch.
哇哦 你还真做了个气球拱门
Made? No. I birthed her.
"做了" 不 我视它如己出
There's no form more graceful than the arch,
优雅不如拱门
no object more whimsical than the balloon.
奇异不过气球
Yes, you and I think that, but...
嗯 我们俩都这么认为 但是
what will Rosa think?
Rosa会怎么想呢
Good point.
说得对
Rosa would want a much, much bigger balloon arch.
Rosa会想要一个比这大得多的气球拱门
Back to the balloon store.
我得再回一趟气球商店
Uh, Amy? We've got a problem.
呃 Amy 出了点状况
What? Rosa's drunk.
怎么啦 Rosa喝醉了
Rosa? No. How?
Rosa喝醉了 不会吧 怎么可能
Bellinis rule!
贝里尼太棒了
Nancy Meyers, you've done it again, you saucy bitch.
Nancy Meyers 你再次吸引了我的注意 你个火♥辣♥小婊砸
For the last time, I don't have your earrings.
我再说最后一次 你的耳环不在我这
They didn't survive the fire.
火把耳环都烧了
Aw, no, this is really bad.
哦不 这下是真玩脱了
Well, not necessarily. I mean, maybe the universe
不 不一定 或许上天
allowed something else to survive, you know?
给别的东西留了条活路
Like a rabbit's foot.
比如说兔子脚
I don't think you understand how pawn shops work.
我觉得你不懂当铺是干什么的
I don't think you understand how they work.
你才不懂呢
Yours burned down!
你的当铺都烧没了
I'm so sorry you lost everything.
抱歉你一无所有了
I'm just really worked up. No, please don't!
我刚才只是太激动了 不 别关门啊
Okay, so...
好吧
I know that seemed like a little bit of a dead end.
我知道 看起来好像是走投无路了
She's got the earrings.
耳环就在她手里
She does? She stole all the merch,
真的吗 她把东西都偷了
and then burned down the store.
然后把当铺给烧了
She was wearing a necklace that I also pawned there.
她脖子上的项链也是我当掉的
Oh, snap! Signs on signs on signs!
我靠 征兆复征兆啊
Are you sure it's the same necklace?
你确定是同一条项链吗
Uh, yeah, Jake.
废话啊 Jake
I once punched it through a guy's throat,
我一拳打穿过一个人的喉咙
so I'm pretty sure I remember it.
所以我确定 我没记错
I stand corrected.
好吧 我错了
All right, I'm gonna call the local police and get a warrant.
行了 我现在就打电♥话♥给当地警局 签张搜查令
Oh, don't bother.
噢 没那么麻烦
Let's just kick down the door, and take back what's mine.
咱们一脚把门踹开 把我的东西夺回来就行
No! No, no, no. That's a bad idea.
不 不不不 这可是个馊主意
He's right. Just use the lattice.
他说的对 踩着旁边的格子上去就行
The upstairs window's open.
楼上的窗户没关
No! Nice!
不 干得漂亮
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I'm trying to make this wedding happen.
我在想办法让婚礼照常进行
What are you doing?
你又是在干什么
Trying to keep us out of prison.
我在想办法让咱们不进监狱啊
You know what, forget it. I'll just deal with him myself
算了 没事 我自己来搞定他
nope, he's already on the roof.
不行 他已经上屋顶了
Aha! Yeah, dog! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
啊 棒 耶 耶 耶 耶
Rosa, what happened? Sorry.
Rosa 怎么回事 抱歉
I didn't know you could get drunk off champers.
我不知道喝香槟还能醉
I mean, it's half bubbles.
那里面一半可都是气泡啊
Don't worry, Amy. I got this.
别担心 Amy 我来搞定
I'm a master at sobering up.
我在醒酒方面最在行了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Uh, you don't go to the Renaissance Faire
只要像我20多岁的时候一样每周末去
every weekend in your 20s
参加一次"文艺复兴集♥会♥"
without learning how to handle your mead.
就得学着对付蜂蜜酒的酒劲
Great. Thanks, Charles.
太好了 谢了 Charles
Mm-hmm.
不客气
Charles, I'm getting married today.
Charles 我今天要结婚了
Yes, you are.
没错
And I'm gonna make sure you are sober when that happens.
所以我会确保你到时候是清醒的
Now I just need cayenne pepper and some horse milk.
现在我需要红辣椒和一些马奶
Marriage is the best.
结婚最棒了
Hey, how come you and Genevieve aren't married?
你和Genevieve怎么不结婚呢
Huh?
嗯
Uh... you know, it's complicated. No, it's not.
啊 我们情况有点复杂 没有 不复杂
It's easy. Bring her down here.
很简单 把她带到这儿来就好了
We'll all get married!
我们一起结婚去
Yeah, right. She doesn't want that.
是啊 是啊 但是她不想这样
Whoa, that sounds...
喔 这就有点
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
No, no, no. Uh-uh, no, no.
不不不不不
Everything's great with us.
我们之间一切都很顺利
I mean, if it was up to me, we'd get hitched,
要是我说了算的话 我们俩早就结了
but she had a really bad divorce, so...
但是她经历过一次很糟糕的离婚 所以
Oh, I'm sorry. Does that upset you?
哦 抱歉 你肯定挺失望的吧
I'm good! Yeah, I'm good!
我没事 我好得很
I'm so sad.
我好伤心
I love her so much.
我那么爱她
I wanna marry her butt so bad.
我恨不得把她那翘臀赶紧娶回家
To Genevieve's butt! To Genevieve's butt!
敬Genevieve的翘臀 敬Genevieve的翘臀
Look at all this crap. See, I told you.
你们瞧瞧这些破烂 我早跟你们说过吧
They took all their merchandise, and burned their store.
他们把所有商品都拿走 然后再把店子烧毁了
This is a bad idea. We should leave now.
这主意糟透了 我们应该现在赶紧撤
What? No. All we're gonna do
什么 不 我们只要把
is find the earrings,
耳环找到
and then light this place on fire for revenge.
然后一把火把这儿烧掉作为复仇
Check it out! Rainstick.
快看这个 是雨声棍耶
Keeping it.
把这个也顺走
No, you're not.
不 不行
That is a crime. Untrue.
这是犯罪 不对
Once you steal something,
一旦你开始偷过东西
none of your stuff belongs to you.
你自己的东西就不再属于你了
I've heard that too.
我也听过这个说法
No, you haven't. No one has. Put that down.
你没听过 没人听过 把那玩意儿放下
Okay.
好吧
Gina! Be a quieter robber!
Gina 当小偷就要安静点
But you told me to put it down.
是你叫我把它放下的
Hi, we met earlier.
嗨 我们刚刚见过面
You're breaking into my house?
你们居然私闯我的房♥子
Or are you breaking into our house?
应该是你私闯我们的房♥子吧
Yeah. Dino! Robbers! Dino!
对 Dina 有小偷 Dino
Aha! I found the earrings!
哈 我找到耳环了
Dino! Get up here!
Dino 快上来
Yeah, Dino! Get in here!
是啊 Dino 快来啊
So you can watch me light your house on fire!
这样你们就能看着我把你们的房♥子点燃了
Whoa! Okay, everybody, just keep it cool.
喔 好了 各位 都冷静一下
Everybody be chilly chill chill.
各位都冷静冷静再冷静
I am gonna slice your face off!
我要削掉你们的脸
Not chill, Dino.
不够冷静哦 Dino
Let me in there, you sons of bitches!
让我进去 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Wait, wait!
等等
The trellis won't hold all three of us at the same time.
那个网格不能同时承受三个人的重量
Smart.
机智
Whoo! Ooh!
喔 噢
That was awesome! I love being a police officer!
太帅了 我太爱当警♥察♥了
That was the opposite of being a police officer.
那些行动完全跟警♥察♥的职责背道而驰
We just robbed somebody. Who robbed us!
我们刚刚抢劫了人家 抢回本属于我们的东西
The universe is back on track, baby!
天意又重新回到正轨上了
We got grandma's earrings back!
我们把祖母的耳环找回来了
And the rainstick!
还顺了一根雨声棍
Which you will be returning.
你得把它还回去
Uh, sure I will.
呃 一定还
How are we doing on traffic?
交通状况如何
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表