剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah, Emily and I sent those in, so...
没错 都是Emily和我发的
Emily, what was that burn I had you write down for Amy
Emily 我怕自己忘了
because I didn't want to forget it?
就让你记下来的中伤Amy的话是啥
"Why so sad?
"怎么苦着脸
Did you just find out American Girl doesn't make clothes
是不是刚发现美国女孩不做
in adult sizes?"
成年人穿的衣服呀"
No.
不是这个
"Steven Seagal called
"Steven Seagal打电♥话♥来
and he wants his ponytail back"?
想要回他的马尾辫"
Huh-uh.
不是
Gina calling
Gina说
Hey, Amy,
嘿 Amy
"What did one graphing calculator
一个图形计算机
Say to the other one?"
对另一个图形计算器说什么
Amy calling
Amy说
What?
什么
Gina calling
Gina说
Why does this sad lady own two of us?"
为什么这个可怜的老女人有两个我们”
That's it?
就是这个
Hey, Amy You know what?
嘿 Amy 你知道吗
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You just made sure that a terrible captain
你保证让那个差劲的警监
will be sticking around here indefinitely.
永远待在这里不走了
Come on, Santiago.
好啦 Santiago
We're just trying to make the best of it.
我们只是尽力而为啦
Yogurt? Never!
来口酸奶 没门
Yes! 40,000 steps!
太棒了 我跑了4万步
Boyle! I can't talk.
Boyle 我不能说话
I got to keep my heart rate up.
我得一直保持高心率
Hey, can you guys keep it down?
嘿 你们讲话可以小声一点吗
Need a roof on this thing.
看来这个围墙还需要个顶
Gina, I need a roof.
Gina 我需要个房♥顶
Emily. On it.
Emily 收到
Listen, you selfish jerks,
听着 你们这些自私鬼
that guy in there, the one playing the bongos right now,
那个在房♥间里玩手鼓的家伙
he thinks we're killing it,
他以为我们工作超棒的
so he's just staying out of our way.
所以他就撒手不管了
Well, the only reason we're killing it
我们之所以能保持高水平的工作
is because Captain Holt never let us
都是因为Holt警监
be satisfied with ourselves.
从来不允许我们自满
He always inspired us to work harder and smarter,
他总是激发我们 让我们更加勤奋刻苦
to be better.
变得更好
And if he were here right now,
如果他现在在这里
he'd be ashamed of us.
他会为我们感到羞愧的
Amy, wait!
Amy 别走
Oh! Ah!
嗷
Ooh, ah!
啊
You swear this guy's about to meet up with his mistress?
你确定这个人要去和情人幽会
Yep. Tuesday at 5:00.
对 每周二五点
It's Tanya time.
是见Tanya的时间了
Well, there he goes.
好 他走了
Okay, now we got to get rid of the other deputy.
现在只需要把另一个警♥察♥支走
Glass eye, you're up.
玻璃眼 该你上了
Oh, so much drier than I would have thought.
啊 比我想象的干燥多了
Did I want it to be wet?
难道我还希望它是湿的吗
Jake! Right! Sorry.
Jake 哦对 不好意思
Just holding an eyeball in my hand.
只是拿了个眼球在我手里了
No big deal. Here we go.
小菜一碟 我准备好了
Yah.
呀
What the hell?
什么情况
Must have gotten too hot.
一定是加热过头了
Sheriff, I'm going to go get a mop.
警官 我去拿个拖把
Okay.
好的
And... great.
完美
Now we stage a fight;
我们需要假装打一架
when the sheriff comes in to break it up,
等警官进来阻止的时候
we take him down.
我们把他制♥服♥
Fight! Fight! Fight!
打 打 打
Ah!
啊
We got us a jail fight.
有好戏看了
Yah!
呀
Hahaha
哈哈哈
Why isn't he coming in?
他为什么不进来
I don't know, maybe he's not buying it.
我不知道 他可能不信我们真打
Hit me harder.
用力点打我
Oh!
喔
Yeah, you knocked him.
噢 开始动真格了
What would it take for him to intervene?
要怎么做他才会插手
Do I actually have to kill you?
真的需要我打死你吗
No, he'd probably love that.
不要 他正希望这样呢
Ugh!
啊
But you know what he would hate?
你知道他忍♥不了什么吗
Okay, just go with me on this, all right?
我知道了 你需要配合我好吗
Ugh.
啊
I can't stay mad at you.
我没法生你的气
Ooh! No! No!
噢 不行不行
Is it working? I think so.
成功了吗 我觉得是
Not in my jail. No, no.
在我监狱里不能这样 不行
Break it up! Whoa!
快分开 啊
Stop it! What are you doing?
停下来 你们在干什么
It's 2016, man.
都2016了 大哥
This is on you.
这只能怪你啊
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿 等一下
You didn't give me anything to do.
你们没给我任务啊
You have the most important job of all.
你的任务是最重要的
Tell everyone what you saw here today.
告诉所有人你看到了什么
Oh, God bless you.
哦 上帝保佑你
You're giving an old meth head
你给了一个老瘾君子
a reason to live forever and--
永远活下去的希望
We don't have time for this, Tito!
我们没事听你说了 Tito
Hey, Santiago,
嘿 Santiago
come with me a sec.
跟我过来一下
Why?
为什么
So you can show off
你又想给我炫耀
some new cool thing that C.J. Got you?
C.J.给你买♥♥的什么新奇的玩意了吗
Let me guess, golden suspenders?
让我猜猜 金色背带裤
Can you imagine? I would look amazing.
你能想象我穿上会多帅吗
But that's not what I came here for.
但这不是我找你的原因
Just follow me to the captain's office.
跟我去警监办公室吧
Hey, guys.
嘿大伙
If Pac-Man were a stapler,
如果吃豆人是个订书机
he'd look like a little something like this.
它看起来估计是这样的
Okay, so we wanted to talk to you, Captain Stentley--
我们大伙有话和你说 Stentley警监
Uh-oh. Captain Stentley.
哦不好了 这么正经的称呼
Am I in trouble? No.
我惹麻烦了吗 没有
You're our boss.
你是我们的领导
Oh, right.
哦 对
Are you in trouble?
你们惹麻烦了吗
No, sir.
没有
It's just that the squad feels
只是我们小队都觉得
we've been taking advantage of you,
大家一直在占你的便宜
and it has to stop.
这一切必须到此为止
So...
所以
I returned my yogurt fridge.
我把酸奶冷藏柜还给你
I gave my treadmill desk back.
我把跑步机办公桌还给你
I took down my desk walls.
我把办公桌旁的围墙拆掉了
And I have agreed to fire
我也同意
my assistant's assistant Dana.
解雇我助手的助手Dana
Dana? Who's Dana?
Dana 谁是Dana
Emily had a lot on her plate.
Emily有太多事情要忙了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表