剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Here's the phone. You can delete the video.
- 谢谢 照片... - 嘿 比利 看啊
- Thank you... pictures... - Hey, Billy, check it out.
我要从拉链那把一千美元塞进去
I'ma stick $1,000 out of my zipper.
搞什么鬼
Hey, what the hell?
这不是真钱
This isn't real money.
嘿 手♥机♥还给我
Hey, give me my phone.
除非你先抓住我
You're gonna have to catch me first.
你真以为这样管用
You really thought that would work?
这视频会传开的
This video is going viral.
而你
And you...
还是可以来找我
this can still happen anytime.
你知道我住在哪
You know where I live.
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
- 有点心塞 但... - 很好
- A little sore, but... - Good.
那我就可以尽情地批评你了
Then I can excoriate you freely.
你在佛罗里达混吃混喝
You half-assed living in Florida,
拿个手♥机♥也想蒙混过关
and you half-assed getting the phone back.
我们很可能暴露身份
You've probably blown our cover,
这意味着警长会把我们转移走
which means the marshals will have to move us.
而到时候 我会要求他们
And when they do, I'm gonna demand
送我们到不同的城市
they send us to different cities,
因为我不想你再出现在我附近
because I don't want you anywhere near me.
我掉包了手♥机♥
I swapped the phones.
什么
What?
我拿到视频了
I got the video.
对不起
Sorry.
我不会再打扰你了
I won't bother you anymore.
再见 格雷格
Bye, Greg.
最近 迷你高尔夫场的十三洞
Lastly, hole 13 on the mini golf course
不见了 所以告诉所有的玩家
is missing, so tell all the players
重复打十二洞就好
to just repeat hole 12.
好了 解散
All right, dismissed.
见鬼 格雷格 你做助理经理
Damn, Greg, you are killing it
实在是太称职了
as assistant manager.
让人们早上九点来玩的主意
I mean, having the idea to have people come in
真的让生意好很多
9:00 a.m... that has really helped business.
我们的告示牌上开业时间就是这个点
Yes, that is when the sign says we're open.
没错 还有另一件事
Yeah. Look, there's one other thing.
现在你来管理了 我要你保证
Now that you're management, I need you to promise me
不要再碰毒品了
that you're gonna lay off the drugs.
只是一个小小的... 我并不想磨灭你的
Just a little... I don't want to kill your whole
瘾君子气质之类的
stoney vibe or anything.
- 我会努力的 - 谢谢
- I'll try. - Thank you.
你保持这个势头
You keep this up,
我真诚地相信你会在两三年内成为
and I genuinely believe that you could be night manager
夜班经理
in, like, two to three years.
好的
Yes.
两三年
Two or three years.
这里
Here.
在佛罗里达
In Florida.
这是一种全地形车
Well, it's an all-terrain vehicle,
所以没错 你们在客厅里
so yeah, you can do doughnuts
兜圈都行
in your living room.
嗨 听说你这里有
Hi, I hear you're the man to talk to
49789WJ8-09型越野极限四轮驱动车
about the XTR-XP 49789WJ8-09 Xtreme four-wheel drive Z-Cat.
先生 我得打断你一下
Sir, I'm gonna stop you right there.
你和我其他同事
I think you might be more comfortable
去聊这款车可能会更好
speaking with one of our other associates.
不不 我只能和这个家伙聊
No, no, I need to talk to this particular associate
并对之前称他是个
and apologize for saying he
不称职的全地形车销♥售♥而道歉
half-assed his ATV sales technique.
谢谢你的好意 但我已经不介意了
Well, that's very nice, but I've moved on,
我还有顾客
and I'm with customers,
谢谢
so thanks.
这些车很危险
These machines are death traps.
如果你们买♥♥了
If you purchase one,
就会变成残疾
you will be maimed.
你们不会残疾的
You won't be maimed.
一般都是摔成内伤
Most of the injuries are internal.
这样吧
You know what?
我和这位先生聊一会儿
I'm gonna speak with this gentleman for one moment.
很抱歉 我失陪一下
I'm so sorry. Give me a second.
先生 我们能去那边说吗
Sir, can I speak with you over here?
你这是演的哪一出
What is this all about?
我一直在避开你 我找了工作
I've been staying away from you; I got a job.
我听你的努力去适应了
I'm trying to make the best of it, just like you said.
没必要了 适应什么的都去死吧
Well, don't bother. Making the best of it sucks.
我想回家
I want to go home.
这里简直像个破马戏团
This town is a crap circus.
怎么回事
What has gotten into you?
你如愿以偿 受到了提拔
You clearly got the promotion like you wanted.
顺便恭喜你
Congratulations, by the way.
你穿蓝色很好看
The blue looks great on you.
那天 我们假扮成警♥察♥
The day we spent acting like cops
把视频搞回来
and getting that video back
是自我到这个城市以来
was the only time I've felt alive
唯一一次能感受到自己还活着
since we've been down here.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我能试驾一下这个吗
Can I take this for a test drive?
当然
Yeah, sure.
这里是点火
The ignition is here.
我以前骑过这玩意
I've ridden ATVs before...
在伯克郡买♥♥的老古董
antiquing in the Berkshires.
我的文件
Oh, my files.
我可爱的文件
My beautiful files.
我看了你查的东西
I've looked over what you've got.
考虑到你的调查条件 还是很不错的 只是...
Given your resources, very impressive, but...
我知道
I know.
要找到菲吉斯还得花几个月的时间
It'll take me months to find Figgis,
但如果我们齐心协力 或许不需要那么久
but we'll find him faster if we work together.
如果我们不去找菲吉斯呢
What if we don't find Figgis?
如果让菲吉斯来找我们呢
What if Figgis finds us?
我以为你删了视频
But I thought you deleted the file.
我本来打算删的
I was going to,
但这部手♥机♥的摄像机
but this camera phone camera
和我用的手♥机♥不一样
is not the same kind of camera phone camera
所以我不会删
as I have, so I couldn't figure out how.
但还好我没删
But I'm glad I didn't.
我觉得我们可以上传这段视频
I say we post this video
把自己当做诱饵
and use it to lure Figgis down here,
把菲吉斯引过来
making ourselves into bait.
一旦菲吉斯来了 我们就把他抓住
And once Figgis is here, we take him down,
从美国的屁♥股♥里爬出来 然后回家
climb out of America's steaming orifice, and go home.
我喜欢这个计划 格雷格
I like the way you're thinking, Greg.
我叫霍尔特
It's Holt.
雷蒙德·霍尔特警监
Captain Raymond Holt.
来找我们吧 菲吉斯
Now come and get us, Figgis.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表