剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Wouldn't stop making that noise, man.
谁叫你不停发出那种噪音 哥们
Let me take you, let me show you the greatest
让我带你去吧 让我带你体验
and only pleasure of the night shift.
值夜班最爽的也是唯一的乐趣
Pass, I'd rather die than have a stranger touch my bare feet.
不去 我死也不会让陌生人碰我的脚
I'm telling you, once they get get their strong fingers in your toe gaps,
哥跟你说 一旦他们有力的手指插入你的脚趾缝
it's just mmm...
那感觉...
Uh, that's on me,
这次怪我
shouldn't have had my eyes closed.
我不应该闭眼
Hey, C.J., you upset about something, man?
C.J. 你在为什么事心烦吗
Maybe something in your career?
是跟你工作有关的事吗
Yeah, I told the brass that I lost the bag
是的 我告诉上面 包被我弄丢了
and I screwed up the whole Flaco case,
整件弗拉克的案子都被我搞砸了
and you were wrong, it was a biggie.
而且你说错了 这事很要紧
Yeah, well, you told me to sugarcoat it.
是你叫我婉转点的
And whose fault it that, Jake? Yours.
那这是谁的错呢 杰克 你的
I know. Okay, so what happened?
我知道 好了 怎么回事
I mean, they couldn't have fired you, right?
他们又不可能解雇你 对吧
That'd be crazy, I mean, they could,
那就太过分了 但是他们当然可以解雇你
for sure, they had every reason to, but did they?
那是肯定的 他们完全有理由 但是是这样吗
Did they fire you? Worse.
他们炒你鱿鱼了吗 比这更惨
They're pulling my transfer. What transfer, what now?
他们撤销了我的调令 什么调令 怎么回事
Oh, I've just been feeling overwhelmed with this job,
我只是觉得这份工作让我不堪重负
and I don't know if you've noticed,
我不知道你注意到没有
but I'm a little in over my head.
我有点力不从心了
Completely unqualified, yeah. It is so cool that you get me.
完全无法胜任 确实 你懂我真是太好了
Yeah. Anyway, I heard that they
是啊 总之 我之前听说
were hiring a head administrator at the Police Academy,
警♥察♥学院要招聘一位行政主管
so I put in for it. Wait, you wanna
所以我就申请了 等等 你想去
train other officers? Well, the nine years
训练其它警官吗 是啊 在学院的九年
at the academy were some of the best years of my life.
是我人生中最幸福的时光
That's a six-month program.
那个项目明明只有六个月
Sure, for a lot of people.
当然 对多数人来说是这样
Anyway, they said that the job was mine,
总之 他们原来答应给我工作
and now they're pissed, so it looks like
现在他们不爽了 所以我看来是要
I'm stuck here forever.
永远困在这里了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
All is not lost. We can still fix this.
一切都还不晚 事情还可以挽回
So, sure, maybe you can't get back the backpack,
当然 也许你找不回那个背包了
but you could do something even better.
但你可以做些更厉害的事
Like, what if you single-handedly
比方说 如果你单枪匹马
figure out who Flaco is and then you take him down.
查出了弗拉克的身份并逮捕了他呢
Oh, come on, Jake.
拜托 杰克
I'll just screw it up like I screw up everything else.
我还是会像搞砸其它事情一样搞砸的
No, you won't, because I will be there
不 不会的 因为我会帮你
to help you, but don't worry, you'll still get all the credit.
不过别担心 功劳全是你的
Listen to me, C.J., we're gonna get you the hell out of here.
听我说 C.J. 我们会帮你离开这里的
Are you sugarcoating this for me?
你又在说好话哄我吗
I most certainly am not.
绝对不是
Whoo, that's gonna leave a mark.
这会留下痕迹的
So, Captain, I've been thinking about this whole missing backpack thing,
所以 警监 我一直在想那个丢失的背包的事
and what if we find Flaco
如果我们找出弗拉克
and take him down? Oh, are you trying to solve
然后抓住他呢 你想背着C.J.
C.J. 's case behind his back to embarrass him?
把他的案子破了 让他难堪吗
No, not at all, In fact, I think C.J.
完全不是 实际上 我认为C.J.
should come along. I just realized how important
应该参与其中 我只是突然意识到
my duty as a police officer is to me, you know?
警♥察♥的职责对我来说意义多么重大
The sacred oath I took. Your speech really inspired me.
我立下过神圣的誓约 你的话深刻地启发了我
Well, it was one of my better ones.
那的确是我最棒的演讲之一
Felt really good as I was saying it.
我说出来的时候感觉也很棒
Yeah. So what's the plan, son?
没错 所以你有什么计划 小子
Well, Dad, we don't know where Flaco is,
老爹 我们不知道弗拉克在哪
but I have a C.I. who says he's got an agreement with Marco Severino.
但我有个线人知道他和马尔科·塞韦里诺有交易
So you think we should pose as drug dealers looking for a new heroin supplier
你是说我们可以假扮成寻找新货源的毒贩子
and get Severino to hook us up with Flaco.
让塞韦里诺带我们和弗拉克见面
And you think C.J. can handle this mission.
你觉得C.J.能搞定这个任务
I know he's inexperienced, but he's a creative guy.
我知道他没经验 但他的创造性很强
I think he'd be great undercover.
我觉得他能做好卧底的
Okay, muchachos, let's roll up on these muchachos.
好吧 臭小子们 我们和这些臭小子们过过招吧
Great start, and I love your double use of "Muchachos".
这是个不错的开始 我喜欢你说了两次"臭小子"
Hey, it's C.J., by the way.
嘿嘿 其实我是C.J.
Oooh, that's a nice lam job.
这膜贴得真漂亮
This one goes on the blog.
我要发到博客上去
Hey, Sarge, what up, bro?
嗨 警长 怎么了 大兄弟
"What up, bro?" You're laminating in here,
"怎么了 大兄弟" 你在这里镀膜
Aren't you? I'm sorry,
是不是 对不起
I just love it so much.
我真的太爱这个了
It's okay, I'm used to it. No one listens to me,
没事 我早就习惯了 从来就没人听我的
I'm a lousy sergeant. What? No, don't say that,
我真是个差劲的警长 什么 别这么说
Why would you say that? If I tell you something,
你为什么要这么说 如果我告诉你件事
you promise not to tell anyone else?
你能保证不和别人说吗
Of course. You know how I took
当然 你知道我上周
the lieutenant's exam last week? Uhhuh.
参加了警督考试吧 嗯哼
I just found out I didn't pass.
我刚得知我没考过
Oh, no, but you shouldn't feel bad, only like 10%
不会吧 但是别难过 只有十分之一的人
of people pass on the first try,
是第一次就过的
I know, and I'm all exhausted
我知道 而且天天上夜班
because of the night shift, plus my bathroom break
搞得我精疲力尽 再加上考试期间
during the test took a little longer than anticipated.
我去洗手间花的时间远远超出了预期
May I use the restroom, please?
请问 我能去下洗手间吗
Nothing to see here.
没什么好看的
Excuse me, I'm sorry. Little desk.
打扰了 抱歉 桌子太小
That's why they say "It's test time, so diaper up".
所以他们才说"考试时间 穿纸尿裤"
They say that, I've never said that.
别人说的 不是我说的
I've never worn a diaper during test.
我从没穿过纸尿裤考试
Who would wear a diaper during a test? That's ridiculous, I mean...
谁会考试的时候穿纸尿裤啊 太搞笑了...
Santiago. Sorry, look,
桑提亚戈 抱歉 听着
don't give up on the green initiative. You're a great sergeant.
不要放弃节能任务 你是个很棒的警长
You'll get everyone on board. Not Gina.
你会让大家都听话的 除了吉娜
Yes, Gina. You can handle her. You can do this.
当然包括吉娜 你能搞定她的 你可以的
Sarge, it's test time.
警长 考试时间
Diaper up.
纸尿裤准备
Thank you for coming along with me on this manhunt,
谢谢你和我一起来进行这次追捕
I needed your help. No problem.
我需要你的帮助 没问题
who are we looking for? He's a onearmed smuggler
我们要抓谁 一个独臂走私贩
from the dunes of Tunisia. He goes by the name of Señor Riff Raff.
来自突尼斯的沙丘 他化名叫雷夫拉夫先生
You're taking me to that foot massage place.
你要带我去那个足疗店
I am taking you to the foot massage place, I made that whole thing up.
我要带你去那个足疗店 整件事都是我编的
Shocking. Look, the night shift hasn't been easy on any of us.
震惊 我们大家上夜班都很辛苦
Let me make it slightly better
就让我请那位拥有强健双手的女士
by paying a strong-handed woman
帮你把浑身的压力
to literally milk the stress from your feet.
融化在货真价实的牛奶浴中吧
Just shut up, I'll do it once.
好了闭嘴吧 我会去做一次的
Yes! As long as you promise
太棒了 只要你答应我
to never ever talk about foot milk again.
永远不会再提牛奶泡脚的事
Deal, you're gonna love it. I guarantee you, I won't.
成交 你会喜欢的 我向你保证绝不可能
All right, that's Severino's restaurant.
好了 那就是塞韦里诺的餐馆
My C.I. Says he's in there. Whoo, I'm pumped, I'm ready.
我的线人说他就在里面 好激动 我准备好了
Um, just out of curiosity, how... how scared are you guys?
我有点好奇 你们有没有害怕
Not at all. How about you? I'm terrified,
完全没有 你呢 我要吓死了
but, you know, I just keep telling myself,
但是 我不停地告诉自己
worst comes to worst, just start shooting things, you know?
如果最坏的情况发生了 开枪就行
I think it might be better if you stayed in the van.
我觉得你还是留在车里比较好
Wait, are you trying to sideline me?
等等 你是想让我坐冷板凳吗
Yes. Oh, thank God.
是的 感谢老天
But just because you're
但是让你待在车里
in the van doesn't mean you're not an important part of the mission.
并不意味着你在行动中的角色不重要
Your job will be to keep an eye on the restaurant.
你的工作就是盯着这间餐馆
And, if anybody suspicious walks in, you just...
如果有任何可疑的人进去 你就...
Run everybody over with the van and then
用车把所有人撞倒
back up if they're still moving.
如果他们还没死就倒车
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表