剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
We go now.
现在出发
Sure, totally. Groban's filling in anyway.
当然 没问题 反正现在也是Groban代主持
Let's go rob a bank.
抢银行去喽
Alright, when we get there,
好了 等我们到了
we're going in hard, and we're going in fast.
要尽快动手 快准狠
Paxton and I will take the vaults
Paxton和我去抢金库
'cause we know how to use the tools,
因为我们运用工具比较熟练
You two are on crowd control.
你们两个控制人群
Make it clear you're in charge
必须要确保控制住场面
or things could get messy. Any questions?
不然场面会很混乱 有问题吗
A million. No time.
超多问题 没时间说了
Follow our lead.
听我们指挥
Hey, what do we do?
嘿 我们怎么办啊
We can't call for backup. We gave 'em our phones.
我们没法请求支援 手♥机♥被他们收走了
We don't have our phones, but we have a phone.
我们自己的手♥机♥是没有 但我们有个手♥机♥
I picked it up at the bar last night.
我昨晚在酒吧顺来的
Oh, my God, you have to tell me more about your blues band,
噢天哪 你们必须跟我讲讲你们蓝调乐队的事
and you guys are all accountants?
还有你们都是会计吗
That's so fun.
太有意思了
I cannot figure you out, but I love it.
我读不懂你 但是我喜欢
All right, let me text Holt.
好啦 我给Holt发个短♥信♥
This is Jake.
我是Jake
Robbing Fort Greene Branch right now.
正在抢格林堡分行
Bring backup. Hurry.
请求支援 速度
Siren emoji, white hands clapping emoji,
警报器表情 小白手鼓掌表情
brown hands clapping emoji.
小黑手鼓掌表情
Just send it. Okay.
赶紧发吧 好的
I just received a text from Peralta.
我刚刚收到了Peralta的短♥信♥
I need everyone in full tactical gear
我需要大家全副武装
in three minutes. Move, move, move!
三分钟之内赶来 动起来
Okay, who says what? I'll do the "Everybody down"
好 我们各自台词是啥 我可以说"全部趴下"
if no one's taken that. Shh.
要是没人想讲这句的话 嘘
Right, got it.
好了 明白
Everybody down!
都给我趴下
I called that. Everybody down!
这是我的台词 都给我趴下
It's not as good. They're already down.
效果不太好啊 他们已经趴下了
Palms on the floor! I wanna see your hands!
手放在地板上 让我看见你们的手
I also wanna see your hands!
我也要看见你们的手
You're taking all the good lines.
你把所有好词全抢了
Look alive, squad. We don't have much time.
精神点 队员们 我们时间不多了
If anything happens to Jake, I'll never forgive myself.
如果Jake出了什么事 我绝对不会原谅自己的
My last words to him were, "No, you're the man."
我和他说的最后一句话是 "不 你是男子汉"
That actually sounds pretty nice, Boyle.
那听起来还可以啊 Boyle
Nice isn't good enough, Sarge.
"还可以"是不够的 警长
Okay, everyone, be cool,
好了 大家都冷静一点
and nobody's getting hurt.
我们不会伤害你们的
They're almost done with the vaults.
他们差不多搞定金库了
When is the squad gonna get here?
小分队什么时候到啊
Peralta, cops. Yes.
Peralta 条子来了 好的
I mean, oh, no, what a bummer.
不是 我意思是 太倒霉了
The police. But still, maybe a lesson for all of us
居然有警♥察♥ 但是 我们还是可以学到点什么的
that crime doesn't pay.
比如犯罪很不值得
We go in the front door, we use the wedge formation.
我们从前门进 成楔形前进
On my command. Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait,
听我的指挥 嘿 等一下等一下
wait, wait, wait for me! I'm here, I'm here.
等等我 我在这儿呢
Okay, I followed you here all the way on my bike.
好了 我一路都骑车跟着你
We were going very fast. I know.
我们开得很快啊 我知道
I'm still pretty coked up. Let's do this, Nine-Nine!
我还有点磕嗨了没缓过来 行动吧 99分局万岁
You are not a police officer. You're not part of this mission.
你不是警♥察♥ 你不能参加这个任务
Right, okay.
好 行
Well, I'm just gonna go in this bank and cash a check.
好吧 那我就进银行兑张支票
Whatever happens happens. Am I right?
该咋样就咋样吧 对吗
Let's do this!
来吧
NYPD, hands up, weapons down!
纽约警♥察♥局 放下武器 举起手
Put 'em down, now! Masks off!
放下那个 面具也摘下来
Let's see your hands. Great work, boys.
手放过来 干得好 小伙子们
We're cops.
我们是条子
Wait, where's Captain Holt? Who's Captain Holt?
等一下 Holt警监在哪儿 Holt警监是谁
I don't know a Captain Holt. What?
我不认识他 啥
NYPD, put down your weapons!
纽约警局 放下武器
What the hell?
怎么啦这是
What is happening? We're at the wrong bank.
发生什么了 我们来错银行了
Ahhhh
啊
I'm crashing.
我药劲过去了
We're NYPD officers.
我们是纽约警局的人
This is an undercover operation.
这是一次秘密行动
That's a lie, Peralta.
撒谎 Peralta
You're the Golden Gang.
你是黄金匪帮的
We've been onto you for weeks, but we finally got you.
我们已经盯了你好几周了 终于逮到了
Hawkins? How did you get over there?
Hawkins 你怎么站那边去了
Who are they? You tell me.
他们是谁 我还想问你呢
They're your crew.
他们是你的手下
They got us, Jake. It's over.
他们抓住我们了 Jake 完蛋了
I've never seen them before.
我从来没见过他们
What is going on? Good job, everyone.
发生了什么 干得好 大家
We finally got the Golden Gang.
我们终于逮到黄金匪帮了
I can't believe you thought you were gonna take me down.
简直不能相信你们自以为能整垮我
You are not gonna get away with this.
你逃不掉的
Oh, I already did,
噢 我已经做到了
and Captain Holt won't be able to get you out of this one.
而且这次Holt警监也包庇不了你
Get them out of my sight.
把他们带走
Dirty cops make me sick!
黑警让我恶心
They make me sick! I'm the sick one!
他们让我恶心 我还恶心呢
She's dirty! I'm clean!
她才是黑警 我是清白的
I'm a clean boy!
我是个清白的小伙子
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表