剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
警探的直觉
Okay, fine. We went to Dave and Buster's together
好吧 之前我们一起去了游戏厅
and got separated, so we turned on Find My Friends.
不小心走散了 所以就开启了"寻找朋友"功能
The stairs are in the back.
楼梯在后面
Looking for us?
在找我们吗
Put your guns down, turn around slowly.
把枪放下 慢慢转过来
What the hell, Judy? I thought we were friends.
搞什么 朱迪 我还以为我们是朋友
I don't know why you thought that.
你怎么会这么想
'Cause you kept saying we were.
因为你一直这么说
We had hard plans to go to Niagara Falls.
我们可是计划好要一起去尼亚加拉大瀑布的
So, bro, you friends with this cop?
兄弟 你跟这条子是朋友吗
Nah. This thirsty-ass bitch
怎么会 这个饥渴的混♥蛋♥
is just desperate for attention.
只是迫切希望吸引注意力罢了
Thirsty-ass bitch?
饥渴的混♥蛋♥
Okay, Captain, now I know you're going to step in and defend me.
好吧 警监 我知道你马上就会上前一步帮我说话了
Well, you were begging me to compliment you earlier.
你之前还求我夸你来着
Oh, my God. This is the worst day of my life.
我的老天啊 这真是我这辈子最差劲的一天了
Where's Charles? So, if you're not friends,
查尔斯在哪 既然你们不是朋友
you won't mind if I waste him, right?
你不会介意我♥干♥掉他吧
Of course he minds. I mean, sure, we're enemies,
他当然会介意 没错 我们是敌人
but in, like, a playful way, like Tom and Jerry.
但是是亦敌亦友的那种 像汤姆和杰瑞
Oh, my God. Was Tom trying to eat Jerry?
天啊 汤姆是不是想吃掉杰瑞
My whole life is a lie. Shoot him.
我的一生都充斥着谎言 开枪打他
No, no, no. Those can't be my last words.
不不不 我的遗言可不能是这句
What the hell?
怎么回事
Whoops. Looks like somebody forgot to put bullets
哎哟 看来某人忘记给自己兄弟的枪
in his brother's gun. Aha!
装子弹了 啊哈
I knew you didn't betray me.
我就知道你没有背叛我
I said that accusatorily, but I'm very happy.
我是想指责你来着 但是我好开心
Doug Judy and Peralta and Captain on the case
# 道格·朱迪和佩拉尔塔和警监一起查案#
Joke's on you, they was always friends
# 你被耍了 他们的友情从未变 #
Now I'ma get my immunity
# 现在我得到了豁免权 #
The ghost of the talking dog haunts the precinct
# 那只会说话的狗在警局阴魂不散 #
The talking dog died. Aww, man.
会说话的狗挂了 哎呀
I know; it was a bummer note to end on.
是啊 这一句接的太烂了
You got our orderly. Turns out he really didn't
你抓到那个护工了 原来他压根
work at the hospital,
不是医院员工
but he left his print behind
但他偷员工制♥服♥时
in the room where he stole the scrubs.
在房♥间里留下了指纹
It didn't take long to track him down.
没用多久就抓到他了
Whoa. With that and the wheelchair,
哇 这一手再加上轮椅的发现
that's some pretty nice police work, Sarge.
你这次干得可真不错 警长
I know.
我知道
You know, my muscles might not be as strong
我的肌肉或许已经不如昔日强壮
as when I was young, but one's stronger:
但另一样东西的确变强了
my big, beefy brain.
我的发达强健的大脑
Now if you will excuse me, I have to process...
现在我要失陪一下了 我要处理这个
David Willis.
戴维·威利斯
Aww, you got a little necklace for your glasses.
喔唷 你还给眼镜配了个项链
I had to. I almost lost them last night during "Wheel."
没办法 昨晚忙活的时候差点弄丢了
Hey, Rosa. Have a hard candy.
嘿 罗莎 来颗硬糖
Terry is embracing his age.
泰瑞已经释然拥抱岁月了
I just got off the phone with the DA.
我刚和地检通过话
And for aiding in the capture of George Judy,
作为协助抓捕乔治·朱迪的回报
you have officially been granted immunity from all your past crimes.
你已正式获得了所有曾犯之罪的豁免权
So I'm a free man? Mm.
那现在我自♥由♥了 嗯
Nope, still smells the same.
并没有啥变化
I'm sorry that I doubted you,
很抱歉我怀疑了你
but you did drive off with the guy that we were chasing.
但你的确开车载我们的犯人逃走了
Had to. I saw he was about to get away,
没办法 我看见他就要逃脱了
so I tricked him into thinking I was on his side.
就骗他相信我和他是一伙的
It's crazy how good I am at your job.
我当起警♥察♥来还真是厉害啊
Look, I owe you both an apology.
我欠你俩一个道歉
Doug Judy, I underestimated your honesty.
道格·朱迪 我小看了你的诚意
And, Peralta, I underestimated your instincts.
还有佩拉尔塔 我小看了你的直觉
Yeah, I'm gonna need a lot more from you than that.
就这么一句可不够
Fine. You're a good cop...
好吧 你是个好警♥察♥
even if you are a thirst-ass bitch.
就算你是个饥渴的混♥蛋♥也是
Wow. Okay.
好吧
Solved a pretty intense murder, and just crap all over me.
破了这么大的案子还埋汰我
Hey, Captain, got you a little something-something.
嘿 警监 我给你准备了点东西
Gertie? Nope.
格蒂 不是
But she is the exact same make, model, and color.
但是绝对是同型 同款 同一颜色
Oh, my God, you stole this.
我的天啊 这是你偷的
I can't be driving a stolen... Relax, man.
我怎么能开一辆赃车... 放松 哥们
I bought it at a used car lot for, like, $600.
我是在二手车市场买♥♥的 花了六百刀呢
This is not a nice vehicle. Yeah, it's not.
这又不是什么好车 没错
And by the way, her name's not Gertie.
还有 她可不叫格蒂
It's Sexarella.
她叫塞斯爱莱拉
Hello, Sexarella.
你好啊 塞斯爱莱拉
So, what's next for you, Doug Judy?
那么 接下来有何打算 道格·朱迪
I'm turning over a new leaf.
我要开始新生活了
Gonna live that honest life.
诚实的生活
Maybe open up a bakery,
或许开个面包店
buy a little house, invest in my retirement.
买♥♥个小房♥子 筹点养老金
You're gonna go back to stealing cars immediately,
你马上就会干回老本行
aren't you? That's very much on the table.
是不是 那还用说
Yeah. And when you do...
当然 等你下手
I'll be there to stop you. No, you won't.
我会阻止你的 不 你不会的
Yes, I will. No, you won't.
我会的 你不会的
Yes, I will. I'm gonna miss you, man.
我会的 我会想你的 哥们
I'm gonna miss you, brother.
我会想你的 哥们
Cool. All right, peace out. Uhhuh.
酷 好了 回见 嗯嗯
It was good to see you. Good to see you, man.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Hey, you guys, I thought of a funny response
嘿 同志们 我想到一个很好笑的梗
to Terry's text from earlier.
可以用来回复泰瑞之前的短♥信♥
Would you mind taking a look before I hit send?
你们要在发送前帮我看一下吗
Charles, you've trained for this moment, okay?
查尔斯 你已经经历过考验了 好吗
We trust you. Just send it.
我们相信你 尽管发吧
Come here. Good job.
来吧 你很棒
All right, I'm gonna do it. Mmhmm.
好吧 那我要发喽 嗯哼
Way to go, Cha...
不错哟 查...
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表