剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Ah, you're gonna be fine. You're gonna get a new partner.
啊 你会好好的 你会有一个新的搭档
His name's gonna be Heath or Ryan.
他的名字有可能是Heath或者Ryan
He's gonna know everything about "Die Hard,"
他知道关于<虎胆威龙>的所有事
and he's gonna be super cool.
他会非常酷
Jean jacket cool.
牛仔外套那种酷
Yeah, yeah, you could be right.
嗯 嗯 你可能是对的
And hey, you'll get a cool, new partner too, right?
嘿 你也会有一个新的酷搭档 对吧
Eh. He'll love fine dining
嗯 他会喜欢高级餐厅
and musical theater
和音乐厅
and hearing about every explicit detail of your sex life
然后听你性生活的所有露骨细节
over and over and over.
一遍又一遍 一遍又一遍
Just like you.
就像你一样
Yeah, yeah, just like me.
嗯嗯 就像我一样
Yes, you're right. It's gonna be fine.
是的 你说的对 事情会好的
I'm gonna be totally fine without you.
没有你我也会很好
I'm gonna check the distance on the warehouse there.
我要查一下与那边仓库的距离
Copy.
收到
Yep, the building hasn't moved.
是的 大楼没有移♥动♥
It's still .1524 kilometers-- --away.
仍然是点1524千米 远
Wait, are you just holding up the binoculars
等一下 你拿着望远镜
so I can't see you cry?
是不想让我看到你哭吗
No!
不是
Yeah, I didn't think so.
嗯 我想也是
Come to think of it,
想起来了
I'm gonna double-check our building distance as well.
我也要再确认一下大楼的距离
Mm-hmm.
呜呜
I see you filming, Linetti.
我看到你在录像 Linetti
What's in the yogurt? Normal stuff.
酸奶里放什么了 普通材料
Nothing you'd use to make a sidewalk with.
没有用来造人行道的东西
Attention squad, I just got word from Peralta and Boyle.
大家注意 我刚刚从Peralta和Boyle那得到消息
Did they make their bust? They save the precinct?
他们搜查了吗 他们救了分局吗
No, they decided to try to bring in a bigger fish.
不是他们决定要钓一条更大的鱼
They're not gonna make the hearing.
他们不能参加听证会了
So Jake's doing the right thing
所以Jake在做对的事情
instead of the selfish thing?
而不是自私的事
You did this to him.
是你把他变成这样的
Look, I know we all want this precinct to survive,
听着 我知道我们大家都想让分局挺过来
but I'm proud of them.
但是我很为他们骄傲
Loyalty to your friends and fellow officers is important,
对朋友和同事忠诚是很重要的
but more important is our loyalty to this city
但是更重要的是我们对这座城市
and its citizens.
和市民的忠诚
So I guess what I'm trying to say is
所以我要说的是
let's go get drunk.
一起去喝个烂醉吧
See anything?
看到什么了吗
Nope. You?
没有 你呢
No, I just love these binoculars so much.
没有 我只是太爱这个望远镜了
I don't wanna put them down, you know?
我不想放下它 你懂的
Oh, man, when this case is over,
哦 哥们 这个案子结束之后
I'm gonna miss these binoculars.
我会想念这个望远镜的
Me too.
我也是
It's almost 8:30.
快要8点30分了
We're gonna get into position.
我们要准备就位
Okay, thanks, Marv.
好的 谢谢 Marv
Are you guys crying?
你们在哭吗
I said thanks, Marv! That means move on.
我说谢谢 Marv 这意思是走开
I'm sorry that our last case wasn't our best case ever.
我觉得很遗憾 我们最后的案子不是最好的案子
No, don't say that.
不 别这样说
Every case with you is the best case ever.
每一个有你的案子都是最好的案子
Oh.
哦
Now come on, we still have a drug dealer to bust, right?
开始吧 我们还有一个毒贩需要逮捕呢 对吧
You know what that means.
你知道这代表什么吗
Bullet tornado! Man sprinkler!
弹卷风 人形洒弹器
Bullet tornado, that's what I said both times.
弹卷风 我两次都说的这个
Okay, Marv, go, go, go, go, go!
好吧 Marv 上 上 上 上
NYPD! Down! Everybody, down!
纽约警局 蹲下 全部蹲下
Hey.
嘿
Congratulations on getting the record.
恭喜你达到记录
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I came up short.
我失败了
Hitchcock beat me.
Hitchcock超过了我
What are all these?
这些是什么
B&E I worked last year.
我去年处理的入室盗窃
You noticed a clue I missed.
你注意到了个我没发现的线索
Arson I solved last summer.
我去年解决的纵火犯罪
You gave me advice on how to break the guy in interrogation.
你给我的建议 如何在审问时攻破那家伙
Blackmail from '09.
09年的勒索绑♥架♥
You said the nanny did it,
你说是保姆做的
and guess what, the nanny did it.
猜猜怎么样 是保姆做的
I don't understand.
我不明白
You didn't just work your own cases.
你不是仅仅做你自己的案件
You helped me and Jake
你还帮助我和Jake
and Charles and Amy.
还有Charles和Amy
There are hundreds of cases that wouldn't have been solved
成千上百的案子都不会被解决
without you.
如果没有你的话
You add all that up,
你把这些都加起来
that's a record nobody's ever gonna touch.
这是一个任何人都无法触及的记录
Congratulations, Mr. Nine-Nine.
恭喜你 99先生
Thanks, Diaz.
谢谢 Diaz
Hey, guys,
嘿 大家
sorry we couldn't, you know, save the precinct.
对不起我们没有 你知道 没有救得了分局
Nothing to be sorry about.
没有什么遗憾的
Your moral compass is on fire right now.
你的道德指南针现在正激昂着呢
Okay, forget I said anything. This is better.
好吧 忘记我说的 这样更好
At least we had an awesome bust.
至少我们有个棒呆了的搜查
Yeah, we went back-to-back.
是啊 我们背对背作战
Oh, man, we must look so cool.
哦 哥们 我们一定看起来酷呆了
You finally did the man sprinkler.
你终于做了人形洒弹器了
What? I never called it that.
什么 我从来没这么叫过
Attention, squad.
注意 小组
I just got off the phone with One Police Plaza.
我刚刚和警♥察♥大楼通过话了
The hearing is over, and here's where we stand
听证会已经结束了 而这就是关于分局
vis-a-vis the precinct being shut down.
是否会被关闭这个问题的情况
The precinct will not be shut down.
分局不会被关闭
Oh! Yeah!
哦 耶
They decided to shut down the Seven-Four instead.
他们决定要关闭74
Wait, I don't understand.
等一下 我不明白
Apparently the community came to our aid.
显然 有社团支援了我们
There was a swell of online support
有一大♥波♥网络上的支持
orchestrated by an organization called "Gina-zone."
是一个叫"吉娜区"的组织精心策划的
I think you mean Ginazon.
我觉得你说的是 "吉马逊"
I was behind the bar the whole time.
我一直待在吧台后面
Another great Gina Linetti entrance.
又一个棒呆了的Gina Linetti入场
I told you, you can't be back here.
我说过了 你不能再进到这里
And I told you, I already am.
我也说过了 我已经进来了
What did you do?
你做什么了
I was live-streaming a prank
我在直播恶作剧的时候
when Captain Holt made his big speech
Holt警监正在那演讲
about how you did the right thing for the city.
关于你为城市做的好事
I guess people were moved.
我猜人们都被感动了
They were like, "What can we do to help?"
他们都说"我们能帮些什么"
And I said, "Call the commissioner's office."
然后我就说 "给局长办公室打电♥话♥"
The G-Hive is real.
吉粉太强大了
I can't believe you did it. Gina, you're a legend.
我不敢相信你做到了 Gina 你是个传奇
To the Nine-Nine!
为了99分局
Nine-Nine!
99分局万岁
Y'all just drank cement!
你们都喝了水泥
Santiago, the precinct's been saved.
Santiago 分局被拯救了
Why are you so glum?
你为什么这么闷闷不乐
Because our mentorship is over.
因为我们的师徒关系到此结束
I blew it all in one day.
我一天之内搞砸了所有的事
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表