剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
They're not tired.
她们都还不累呢
Make. Them.
强制让她们睡
Okay. Hang up. I'll call Gina.
好了 挂啦 我这就打给Gina
Ugh. Come on, Jake.
呃 算了吧 Jake
Just explain the deep-rooted institutionalized racism
你就好好地解释一下这个国家时至今日
that remains pervasive in this country
仍普遍存在着的根深蒂固已成体系的
to this day.
种族歧视
Gina, they're children.
Gina 她们还是小孩子
So put it in a song, Jake.
那就放到歌♥词唱出来呗 Jake
Watch this.
你听着啊
**Racism, racism*
*种族歧视啊 种族歧视
*- I'm hanging up. - *Racism*
我要挂电♥话♥了 *种族歧视
*- Gina, I'm hanging up. - *Racism, baby*
Gina我要挂电♥话♥了 *种族歧视啊 宝贝
That's a great song. I'm hanging up.
这歌♥真不错 我挂电♥话♥了
Okay. So Gina was a bust as well.
好了 Gina这边也行不通
Looks like we're out of options.
看来我们无路可走了
Unless.
除非
No. It's all we have.
不要 这是我们仅剩的选择了
Hey, Jakey.
嘿 Jakey
Yeah, I'd love to chat, but I can't.
好啊 我也想跟你聊 可现在不行
Hitchcock and I are eating cake for dinner
Hitchcock和我正吃着晚餐蛋糕
and watching a movie.
看着电影呢
Ask Amy if she wants to come over.
问一下Amy看看她想过来不
I'm hanging up.
我要挂了
Why're you smiling?
你在笑什么
That was useless. Are you kidding me?
我们根本没得到帮助 你在开玩笑嘛
Hitchcock and Scully just handed us a gem.
Hitchcock跟Scully给我们出了个最佳主意
Who wants cake?
谁想吃蛋糕
Me!
我
And who wants to watch "101 Dalmatians"
还有谁想看<101忠犬>
and not ask any hard-to-answer questions
而且绝口不提跟你们爸爸和种族相关的
about your father and race?
任何难以回答的问题啊
Me! Me! Me! Nice.
我 我 我 完美
Officer Maldack. Thanks for coming.
Maldack警官 很高兴你来了
Hey.
嘿
I'm really glad you set this up.
我很庆幸你决定跟我见个面
I'm so sorry for what happened.
发生那些事我也十分不好意思
Oh. Wow.
噢 哇哦
I am really happy to hear that.
听见你这么说我挺开心的
I was thinking this conversation was gonna go a lot differently.
我以为我们这场对话得往另一个方向走呢
No, no. It was an honest mistake.
不 不 那就是个无心之过
I mean, if I had known you were a cop,
我的意思是 如果我早知道你是名警♥察♥
I never would've treated you that way.
我就不会那样对你了
So you're sorry for not knowing I was a cop sooner?
所以你抱歉的是你没早点知道我是警♥察♥
Yeah. And that's it?
没错 就这样了
Yeah. But you shouldn't have
没错 可你本来就不该
treated me that way whether I was a cop or not.
那样对我 不管我是不是警♥察♥
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I was just walking down the street.
我只是在街上走着
There's nothing suspicious or illegal about that.
没做什么鬼鬼祟祟的不法勾当
Okay, but you and I both know
好吧 你跟我都明白
that you don't exactly look like you belong in that neighborhood.
你看起来就不像是在那种社区出没的人
I live there. Look.
我就住那 听着
Nine out of ten times I get called to that neighborhood,
我被叫去那个社区出警的话 十次有九次
it's about a guy that looks like you.
就是去应付长得像你一样的男人
Were you responding to a call?
那你当时是接到报告啦
No, but you're missing the point.
不 你没抓住重点
No, you're missing the point.
不 你才没抓住重点
I just want you to admit
我是想让你承认
you only stopped me because I'm black
你拦住我只是因为我是黑人
and to apologize and say you won't do it again!
向我道歉 并且保证你不会再做这种事
Hey, look.
嘿 你看
We wouldn't even be having this conversation
如果你当时带了警徽的话
if you had your badge on you.
我们现在根本不会在这里谈话
Next time, don't forget it.
下回别忘带了
Oh, so this is all my fault?
哦 所以这都是我的错吗
I'm not apologizing for doing my job.
我是尽职尽责 我不道歉
That's not the job, man.
那才不是你的职责 兄弟
Whoa. I can't believe it went down like that.
哇 不敢相信你们吵翻了
Should we maybe revisit some of our earlier ideas
我们是不是该回想一下之前那些主意
vis-a-vis tires and slashing?
比如轮胎和划开
I should've known there was no talking to a guy like that.
我就应该知道和那种人没话可说的
I don't see any other option.
没有其他办法了
I'm submitting an official complaint with Holt.
我要向Holt提交一份正式投诉
I know it might feel weird to report another officer,
我知道要想举报另一位警官有点尴尬
but it's the right move.
但这是正确的选择
Holt's gonna eat him for breakfast.
Holt能把他当早饭吃了
Maldack has no idea what's about to hit him.
Maldack不知道他大难临头了
I'm not gonna submit this.
我不会交这个的
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
Because I think it's a mistake.
因为我觉得这样不对
Hey, Sarge? Everything okay?
嘿 警长 还好吗
Only ask 'cause you haven't moved in the last 58 minutes.
我问是因为你已经58分钟没动弹了
He doesn't want me to file the complaint.
他不想让我交投诉
Well, of course Officer Maldack doesn't want you
当然Maldack警官不想让你
to file the complaint.
交投诉了
He's the one being complained about.
被投诉的人可是他啊
I just realized you meant Captain Holt.
我刚刚明白你指的是Holt警监
Yeah. What?
是啊 怎么
Did you mess up the grammar or something?
你是不是语法没用对之类的
Did you dangle a participle?
你是不是用悬垂分词了
Ugh, Terry, Holt hates a dangler.
哦Terry Holt最讨厌悬垂分词了
Grammar was fine.
语法没毛病
He said he thought filing it was a mistake.
他说他认为交上去是个错误
Wow. Well, look.
哇 你看
Captain Holt cares about you more than anything.
Holt警监最关心的是你
I'm sure he's got a good reason.
我肯定他有个好理由
Maybe you should go talk to him about it, you know?
也许你该去找他谈谈这件事 你说呢
Go to his house.
去他家
Yeah. That's a good idea. I'm gonna do that.
嗯 主意不错 我会去的
And while you're talking to him,
你和他谈的时候
Jake and Amy can babysit your kids.
Jake和Amy可以帮你看孩子
Unless they're too busy making babies of their own.
除非他们自己造小孩太忙了
Shakadakadow. Get out of us.
咔嚓咔嚓当 滚远点
But yes, we are happy to look after the kids again.
对 我们愿意再照顾一次孩子们
Thanks, guys. I appreciate your support.
谢谢你们 我很感激你们的支持
Now, I'm gonna go find out
现在 我要去搞清楚
what the hell is going on with Captain Holt.
Holt警监到底在搞什么鬼
Are you two sure you should be babysitting?
你们确定可以看孩子吗
You seemed real freaked when you called me last night.
昨天你们给我打电♥话♥的时候听起来很慌啊
Yes, but then we figured out how to be good parents.
是的 但之后我们明白了怎么做优质父母
TV and cake.
电视和蛋糕
TV and cake were my parents.
电视和蛋糕就是我的父母
It's okay.
没关系的
Sergeant Jeffords.
Jeffords警长
That's right.
没错
It's me, Sergeant Jeffords,
是我 Jeffords警长
from the precinct.
分局的
I'm the guy whose damn complaint
我是那个你不肯帮着
you don't want to submit,
提交投诉的人
and I can't think of one damn reason why!
我死也想不出你为什么不愿意
Everyone.
大家
This is Sergeant Jeffords.
这是Jeffords警长
Hi!
你好
I'm sorry for interrupting your dinner party.
很抱歉打扰了你的餐会
No problem at all. This is important.
不要担心 这件事很重要
Also, Kevin's friend Margo is here,
而且 Kevin的朋友Margo在这里
and she's a real class-A drip.
她是个极品冷场帝
Sir, I can't get why you don't want me to file the complaint.
长官 我无法理解你为什么不想让我提交申诉
I thought you of all people would support me.
我以为所有人中你会是最支持我的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表