剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
What? I thought you were in character.
啥 我以为你还在角色里呢
No, no, I don't have health insurance.
不是 我没有医保啊
This could bankrupt me. Oh, I'm sorry.
我可能会因此破产的 哦 对不起
I'm just very confused. Come on.
我就是有点懵了 坐下
Get us the money by Friday
周五之前把钱给我们
or I'll break more than your ribs.
否则你断的就不止肋骨了
Jake.
Jake
We're being watched? Uh-oh.
有监控 啊哦
How many times have I smacked you in your face?
我朝你脸上打多少次了
Lost count.
数不清了
And you still have no fear of me.
你还不长记性
I'm trying to read your womb vibe.
我在观察你子♥宫♥的反应啊
Exactly. Knock it off.
好了 别闹了
The daddy's your Property Brother, isn't he?
孩子他爸是你的<房♥产兄弟> 是吗
It's a Property Baby.
这是房♥产宝贝
Charles, you know I legally can't answer.
Charles 你知道 我真的不能说
Do you want me to have my baby in jail?
你想让我到监狱里去生孩子吗
All right, no more questions. Only statements.
好吧 不再问问题了 只发表看法
You are glowing.
你简直光芒万丈
Brother to sister, you've never looked sexier.
以哥哥的角度来看 你从来没这么性感
Come on, man.
太恶心了 兄弟
You guys, I would love to stay
各位 我真的很想呆在这
and chat about my unborn king or queen,
继续和你们谈我未出世的国王或女王
but I just got a text from...
但是我刚刚收到短♥信♥ 来自
redacted,
人物保密
and he wants to take me to a fancy lunch at...
他要带我去吃高级午餐 在
redacted,
地点保密
so I gotta get outta here, but you know what?
所以我得走了 但是你们猜怎么着
I'll be back at redacted o'clock.
我会回来的 时间保密
Bye.
拜拜
Okay, so she's going to meet the father of her child,
好的 她要去见孩子他爸了
and it is break time...
而且现在是休息时间
And you better believe that we're gonna follow her. Yes.
而且你们最好清楚咱们要跟踪她 好的
The only celebrity I've ever seen in real life
我在现实生活中见过唯一的名人
was Paul Shaffer.
是Paul Shaffer
It was exhilarating. I bet.
太开心了 那肯定啊
Be careful. Don't let her see us.
小心点 别被她发现了
Then you should have got a disguise like me, idiots.
那你们就应该像我这样伪装 白♥痴♥
Why do you even own that?
你怎么会有这东西
I was banned from Wing Sluts for using too much sauce,
我因为用酱太多被翅婊餐馆禁止入内了
so I got it to sneak past the hostess.
所以我就扮成这样从服务员眼皮底下溜进去
So far it has not worked.
目前为止还没成功过
Wait, look. There's no fancy lunch.
等下 看 根本就没有什么高级午餐
There's no fancy guy. She lied to us.
也没有高级人士 她骗咱们
"Redacted" My ass.
"保密"个鬼
What's up?
怎么了
So not sure if Paxton told you,
不知道Paxton有没有告诉你
but we brought a perp in earlier.
我们之前带回来一个犯人
Good-looking guy, weird energy.
颜值高 奇怪的气场
Yeah, did you get anything?
他说了 你们有什么收获吗
He didn't know jack,
他什么都不知道
but we surprisingly noticed
但我们非常惊讶地发现
that there was a camera in the room.
在审讯室里有个摄像头
And we really need that footage.
我们真的很需要那段录像
Why? Let's just say,
为什么 这么说吧
in the course of questioning him,
在审讯他的过程中
he may have accidentally fallen down a couple of times.
他可能一不小心摔倒了几次
He's real clumsy.
他真的笨手笨脚的
If the wrong person saw that tape,
如果不合适的人看到了那盘录像带
they might get the wrong idea.
他们可能会产生错误的想法
You know, I saw the tape, and it was shocking
你们知道 我看到了那盘录像带 我很震惊
how clumsy that guy actually was.
那个人怎么能那么笨手笨脚
Right? And the funny thing is,
没错吧 最有趣的是
I meant to save the file,
我原来打算保存文件
but I deleted it by accident.
却不小心把它删除了
Guess we're all a little clumsy.
可能我们都有点笨手笨脚的吧
Yes, indeed.
没错 确实
I stepped on my omelet this morning.
我今早踩到了我的煎蛋卷
Not pertinent, let's continue with our covert conversation.
跑题了 我们还是继续我们的秘密谈话吧
You know, a bunch of us are going out drinking tonight.
你们知道吗 我们一群人打算今晚出去喝酒
You wanna come? You know it.
你们想来吗 你说呢
But I should probably warn you,
但我可能有义务提醒你
me and Rosa go pretty hard.
我和Rosa玩得非常野
Great. Bring some coke.
好极了 带点可♥卡♥因♥来
Oh, so you mean, hard, hard.
哦 所以你是指那种野
Okay, sweet.
没问题 棒
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet,
棒 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒 棒
sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet.
棒 棒 棒 棒
Cocaine. Coc-a-ina.
可♥卡♥因♥ 可 卡 因
No. No?
别这样 别吗
What happened to Hawkins?
Hawkins那边怎么样了
Did she take the bait like a stupid fish?
她像一只蠢鱼一样上钩了吗
Yeah, she invited us to go out with her gang tonight.
是的 她邀请我们今晚和她的人一起出去玩
Nice. Speaking of which, Captain,
棒极了 说到这里 警监
any luck getting coke out of evidence?
从物证那儿拿到可♥卡♥因♥了吗
One bag of primo blow, as is the parlance.
一包一口吸 好像是这么说的
I still have reservations about this plan.
我仍然对这个计划不敢苟同
Perhaps you could say your dealer ran out
你可以说你的毒贩断货了
or he's summering in Nantucket.
或者他在楠塔既特避暑
No, this is perfect. If she gets wasted,
不 这个计划很完美 如果她嗑药嗑高了
maybe she'll get sloppy and start talking.
可能她会放松警惕 说出有用的信息
Plus, I mean, I can teach you guys
以及 我是指 我可以教你们
how to fake take real drugs like a pro.
怎么样像行家一样假装吸真的毒品
I used to do it all the time when I was undercover.
我以前当卧底的时候总这样做
All you gotta do is close your nostril when you go down.
你们需要做的就是 低下头的同时闭紧鼻孔
Watch this.
看着点
Oh, nope. I didn't do it that time.
哦不 我动作没到位
I got a full snout full. Whoo.
我吸了一鼻子的 哇哦
Okay, no, let me just try again.
好吧 不 让我再试一次
I'm a little rusty. All you gotta do,
我有点生疏了 你们要做的就是
just close the old nost-a-roni, and...
闭上你的鼻孔 然后
Oh, boy, I got more than time.
天啊 我这次吸得更多了
Whoa, where did you get this?
哇哦 你从哪儿搞到这个的
Adrian, that's enough. Oh.
Adrian 够了 哦
We can make fake cocaine for ourselves
我们可以给自己做假的可♥卡♥因♥
out of vitamin B powder. Ooh, vitamin B.
用维他命B粉来做 哦 维他命B
The secondbest vitamin. Guys, I'm telling you.
第二好的维他命 朋友们 我跟你们说
The fake snorting can work. Watch.
假装吸毒是行得通的 看
Oh, I got so much that time.
哦 我这一次吸的太多了
Whoa, ooh, anybody wanna listen to Jamiroquai right now?
哇哦 哦 有谁现在想听Jamiroquai乐队吗
Okay, I'm just gonna move this away from your nose holes.
好了 我要把这个从你鼻孔旁边拿开
Well, you two should get going.
你们俩需要出发了
If Hawkins tells you anything, text me right away.
如果Hawkins告诉了你们任何事 立刻发短♥信♥给我
I'll stay here and watch Adrian.
我会留在这里看着Adrian
Who's Adrian? Yeah, all right!
谁是Adrian 耶 没错
Hey, any of you guys play an instrument?
嘿 你们有人会什么乐器吗
You know, I play a little bit of bouzouki.
你们知道吗 我会弹一点儿布祖基琴
Anybody else play an ancient stringed instrument?
还有谁会弹古代的弦乐器吗
No? You guys wanna go to the beach?
没有吗 你们想去海滩吗
It's a beautiful day. Just maybe, like, get out there.
今天天气真好 就可能 很适合 出门
Throw the disc around. Right?
出去扔扔飞盘 不是吗
Hey, have you ever been to the Statue of Liberty, Captain?
嘿 你们有没有去过自♥由♥女神像 警监
Have you? Have you been inside?
有吗 你们有进去过吗
Like, under the skirt? Like, what's up there?
就好像 到她裙底下去 哪里有什么
Did they build a... You know what I'm saying?
他们有没有造一个 你们懂的
Oh, guys, watch this. I'm gonna juggle.
朋友们 看好了 我要玩抛接杂耍了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别别别别别别
Admit it, Gina. There was no celebrity.
承认吧 Gina 才没有什么名人
There was no fancy lunch at redacted.
也没有在保密地点吃的豪华午餐
Well, that's strange because I remember eating
那真奇怪 因为我记得我享用了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表