剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
is 'cause I'd hate to do that to Holt.
是我不想抢Holt的位子
He needs this.
他需要这份工作
And also you're not a cop.
还因为你不是个警♥察♥
Well, you're not the basis of a character on "Empire,"
你不是<帝国>中角色的原型
Jake, but I don't throw that in your face every damn day.
Jake 但我没有每天用这点来嘲笑你
So you will come with us? Yeah, I'll be there.
所以你会和我们一起去吗 是的 我会去的
You da man! Bye, girl!
真爷们儿 再见 小姑娘
See ya in the car, girl.
车上见 姑娘
Okay. First, the good news.
首先 好消息
I've generated a detailed timeline broken down into 30-second increments
我做了一个细分到30秒一段的时间表
to keep us on track.
来确保大家跟上进度
The bad news: we're already 16.5 increments behind schedule.
坏消息 我们已经比计划落后了16.5段了
Oh, man. Terry feels overwhelmed.
天呐 Terry感觉压力山大
Good! Use it!
很好 利用它
Neil Armstrong was overwhelmed when he walked on the Moon,
阿姆斯特朗登月的时候也压力山大
but you know what he did?
但是你知道他做了什么吗
He walked on the Moon!
他登上了月球
Charles, you're in charge of food.
Charles 你负责食物
I've been planning a nuptial menu since the day I met Genevieve.
从遇到Genevieve那天起我就开始设计婚宴菜单了
Warning, it will be delicious and highly erotic.
预警 食物会很美味而且爱欲满满
Your menu is not gonna involve animal genitalia, is it?
你的菜单里不会有动物的生殖器吧
No, I was gonna make... not that.
不会 我计划的是 不是那个
Terry, you're on hair and makeup.
Terry 你负责发型和化妆
I've seen your little girls' pigtails,
我见过你家宝贝女儿们的小辫子
so I know you can do it.
所以我知道你肯定能行
They actually prefer my hair work to their mommy's.
比起我老婆 他们确实更喜欢我给她们编辫子
I love their little heads.
我爱死她们的小脑袋了
Terry, what's going on, man?
Terry 你怎么了
It's just a matter of time
假以时日
before I'm doing their hair at their weddings.
我就会在她们的婚礼上给她们做发型
It goes so fast. They're still babies!
光阴似箭 她们现在还只是小宝宝呀
Pull it together, Jeffords!
振作起来 Jeffords
Scully and Hitchcock, you're in charge of seating.
Scully和Hitchcock 你们负责安排座位
Smart move, Amy. I've been called
Amy你真机智 我人送外号♥
the Leonardo da Vinci of sitting on my ass.
坐座位界的达芬奇
Great.
真棒
And, Captain, you can help me decorate.
警监 您可以帮我装饰婚礼
I'm at your disposal, just tell me what to do.
我听你安排 直接告诉我该做什么
I'm here to implement your vision.
我这就来实现你的愿望
Well, we just wanna keep it classy.
弄得高雅有格调就行
Got it. Balloon arch.
明白了 气球拱门
What? Say no more, it's done.
啥玩意 不用说了 我来搞定
I'm off to the nearest balloon store.
我这就去最近的气球商店
Okay, Rosa.
好吧 Rosa
You go to the office, have a couple bellinis and just relax.
你去办公室 喝几杯贝里尼酒 放松点
What's a bellini?
贝里尼是什么鬼
Peach juice and champagne.
桃子汁混香槟
Peach juice and champagne? What am I, six?
桃子汁混香槟 你以为我六岁吗
Come on, just try it.
别这样 试试看嘛
It's what Nancy Meyers would drink.
Nancy Meyers也会喝这种酒的
Fine. For Nancy.
好 为了Nancy 我喝
So, big day. How you feeling, buddy?
大喜之日呀 哥们 感觉怎样
Good, giddy.
好到头晕
I've never felt giddy before.
我以前从来没头晕过
Didn't realize how close it was to hungry.
都不知道原来头晕和饥饿的感觉差不多
You know, it's possible you're just hungry.
可能你真的只是饿了吧
When's the last time you ate?
你上次吃东西是什么时候
Uh, three days ago?
呃 三天前吧
Ah. You excited for being married?
呃 要结婚了 激动吗
Yeah! I love Rosa.
当然了 我爱Rosa
I can't wait to just jam my tongue in her earholes,
我已经迫不及待想把舌头塞进她的耳朵眼儿里
and eat the hair off her head.
然后把她的头发吃光
Hoo! I'm giddy. Aw, that's cute.
呼 我真是有点晕了 嗷 真可爱
All right, we're looking for 381 Smith Street.
好咧 我们得去史密斯街道381号♥
It should be up here.
应该就在这边上
Hopefully they still have your earrings.
希望他们还没把你的耳环卖♥♥出去
You sure we're looking for 381?
你确定是381号♥吗
Cause 381's looking a little crispy.
381看上去有点脆啊
Oh, no. It burned down.
噢不 都烧塌了
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
Uh, it's okay. Everything's gonna be fine.
呃 没关系 一切都会没事的
We'll think of something, all right?
我们会想出解决办法的 对吧
Nope!
不
This is a sign from the universe.
这是上天给我的征兆
I can't marry Rosa.
我不能娶Rosa
Guys, the wedding's off.
朋友们 婚礼取消了
Oh, no, no, no!
噢 不 不 不
That's it! We're not getting married.
得了 我和她没法结婚了
This is a disaster.
太糟糕了
Come on. I mean, they're just earrings, right?
别这样啊 只是一对耳环而已 对吧
We can get another pair, or we could make some new ones.
我们可以买♥♥过一对 或者做一对新的出来
All we need is, like, a blacksmith.
我们只需要一个 那什么 一个铁匠
Or a smelter a smelt man. That can't be right.
或者一个熔炉 还是熔炼工 不对 读着不对
The point is you can still married.
关键是 你还是可以结婚的
No, Jake. You don't understand.
不 Jake 你不懂
The universe is sending me a sign.
这是上天传递给我的一个征兆
And when the universe talks, I listen!
天意发声的时候 我会听进心里
Well, I personally don't even really believe in signs, so...
我个人是不太相信征兆这回事的 所以
What? Then you deserve to die.
什么 那你可以立即去世了
Ah... The sign was real.
啊 这个征兆是真实存在的
If I ignore it and marry Rosa anyway,
如果我强行忽略这个征兆 继续和Rosa结婚
I'm basically asking the universe to stomp on my balls.
那我基本上就是在叫老天往我蛋上踩啊
Okay, good point.
好吧 有道理
Hey, Gina, I could use your help here.
嘿 Gina 我需要你的帮助
You wanna maybe weigh in on this one?
你能帮忙说几句吗
Yeah, sure.
行啊 当然可以
You're right. The marriage is cursed.
你说的对 你们的婚姻被诅咒了
What? No! You weighed in wrong.
什么 不 你站错边了啊
I'm sorry, Jake, it's an omen.
对不起 Jake 这确实是个征兆啊
And I'm not taking your side against the universe's.
我不会弃上天不顾而选择站在你这边
It's hundred of years old.
人家都存在了几百年了
What if there was something in the universe
那如果宇宙中有什么东西
that could prove to you that you should still get married?
是可以证明你还是可以结婚的
What would that be?
那会是什么呢
Finding his grandma's earrings.
找到他奶奶的耳环
Or we could cut Rosa's ears off, and then it's like
或者把Rosa的耳朵剁了 这样的话
the earrings don't even make sense.
耳环的存在就毫无意义了
Thank you! Someone's trying to help.
谢谢 终于有人想帮上忙了
Okay, so the earrings.
行 关键在于耳环上
Maybe somebody bought them before the place burned down, right?
说不定有人在这地方烧毁之前把耳环买♥♥走了 对吧
We could track 'em down.
我们可以追踪一下
And lookee here.
看吧
I just got the owner's name. That's good, right?
我刚查到耳环持有者的名字 这是好事 对吧
Okay, maybe there is a little bit of hope.
好吧 或许还有一线生机
You're damn right there is.
真♥他♥妈♥没错
Suck it, universe!
吃屎去吧 天意
Are you crazy? Why would you even say that?
你疯了吗 你为什么要说这个
Come on, man!
我靠
How are the chairs coming, guys?
座椅选的怎么样了 朋友们
Shh. We're working!
嘘 我们正忙着呢
This one's good.
这个不错
Okay. So we'll go with that one?
所以我们选的是那个座椅吗
No, I said it was good.
不 我说的是"不错"
I didn't say it was right.
我可没说它"完美"
Wow, you're taking this really seriously.
哇哦 你们居然这么认真的在选座椅
Amy, will you taste this batter?
Amy 你来尝尝这个面糊糊
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Hmm... I think it's a little off.
嗯 我觉得吃起来还有点不对劲
You know what's off? Your mouth!
你知道不对劲的是什么吗 你的嘴巴
Why Jake lets your stupid tongue anywhere near him,
为什么Jake会让你的智障舌头碰他
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表