剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yes. Oh, then 210.
算 哦 那有210次
My point is,
重点是
I'm worried that Veronica will never forgive Terry.
我担心Veronica永远都不能原谅Terry
Is there anyone above her that you can appeal to?
有没有比她级别高的人你可以去申诉
She reports to Deputy Commissioner Grayson.
她向Grayson副局长汇报
I've already tried to set up a meeting with him.
我已经试过约他面谈了
He's on vacation with his family in the Poconos.
他和家人在波科诺山区度假呢
Okay, so maybe we find out where he's staying
好吧 或许我们找到他的住处
and just happen to run into him and accidentally strike up
偶然和他见面 然后碰巧聊到
a little convo about the Nine-Nine.
99分局的话题
That seems rather underhanded.
听起来有点不光彩
Desperate times call for Desperate Housewives.
绝望的时候要动用绝望的主妇啊
What? Measures. I said measures.
什么 方法 我说的是方法
Frankly, sir, I know it's not protocol,
老实说 长官 我知道这不合乎规定
but we don't have any other option.
但是我们没有其他办法
Yes. Good point. It's not protocol.
是的 说的好 这不合规定
But it just might work.
但是这有可能成功
You know, Boyle, you're a bad influence on me.
知道吗 Boyle 你把我带坏了
Oh, I've never been a bad influence on anyone!
噢 我从来没把别人带坏过
Should I bring my leather jacket?
我该带上我的皮夹克吗
It's ankle-length and fitted.
长及脚踝 紧身型
I won't bring it, it's too nice.
还是不带了 太高级了
Well, I always keep my laptop in this bag,
我总是把笔记本电脑放在这个包里
but this morning, it was gone.
但是今天早上 它不见了
Nine times out of ten, in a case like this, it's a stalker.
十有八♥九♥ 这种案子都是跟踪狂做的
Whoever jimmied the lock didn't know what they were doing.
撬开锁的人不知道自己在干什么
I concur.
我赞成
This was a real hack job. Hi, Mark Devereaux.
这是不懂行的人做的 你们好 我是Mark Devereaux
He plays Detective Cole Tracker on the show.
他在剧里演Cole Tracker警探
Yeah, he does. And if I know Cole Tracker,
没错 如果我了解Cole Tracker的话
the next thing you're going to say is...
你下一句话会是
So what's it gonna be:
你想怎么办
rock, paper, scissors...
剪刀 石头 布
or gun?
还是 枪
You watch the show. I like that.
你们看我的剧 我很开心
So get me up to speed.
告诉我事情进展吧
Who's been in here since the incident?
事发之后谁进来过这里
What's he doing? Ohh.
他在干什么 哦
I think he must be one of those actors
我想他一定是那种需要
who has to stay in character all the time.
一直维持在角色状态里的演员
I heard Dustin Hoffman did this on the set of "Tootsie"
我听说达斯汀霍夫曼在<窈窕淑男>的片场也这样
and everyone hated it. Oh, no.
大家都很反感他 哦 不是
He just thinks he's a detective
他只是以为自己是个警探
because he's been playing one for 15 years.
因为他演警探演了15年
I can hear you. Ah, look at that time.
我能听见你说的 啊 时间不早了
Well, they need you on set, Cassie. I'll walk you over.
他们需要你去片场 Cassie 我送你过去
Ooh, has anyone noticed this crumb?
哦 有人注意到这粒面包屑吗
Might wanna bag that. Send it to the boys at the lab.
应该装起来 拿去给实验室的人
Well, what have we here?
这是什么东西
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't touch that.
喔 别碰它
Isn't this the case the laptop was in?
这不是装过电脑的包吗
Yes, but in real life, when we handle evidence,
是的 但是现实生活中 我们处理证据的时候
we gotta wear gloves.
是需要戴手套的
I never wear gloves on the show.
我从来没在剧里带过手套
Fans love to see my fingers.
粉丝们爱看我的手指
Almost as much as they love seeing my feet.
几乎和他们爱看我脚的程度相当
Google it.
不信去查
Nah. Nah.
不用 不用
Check it out. Devereaux gave me his card
看看 Devereaux给了我他的名片
and said, "Call me if you can think of anything else."
然后说"想到其他线索时打给我"
Just like on the show!
和剧里面一样
Does he know we're the real cops?
他知道我们才是真警♥察♥吗
I don't think so. Hey, guys.
我觉得他不知道 你好 二位
You know, you two have a really compelling dynamic.
你们二位有种引人入胜的动力
Would you ever consider being Consulting Producers
你们可以考虑成为我们剧组的
for the show? Absolutely!
咨♥询♥制片人吗 当然
What does that mean? Well, we pay you to come in
咨♥询♥制片人是什么意思 我们雇你们在
in your off hours, talk to the writers,
休息时间来剧组 和编剧们讨论
tell them your stories,
分享你们的故事
lend the show a little authenticity.
让剧本更加真实
Wow, I can't believe I've been talking to people
哇 不敢相信我这么多年来
for free all these years like an idiot!
和人说话都没收钱 像个白♥痴♥一样
Great. I'll run it by the studio.
很好 我会向公♥司♥提议
He's gonna run it by the studio, Rosa.
他要向公♥司♥提议 Rosa
I told you, if we're good cops, you do your job,
告诉过你 如果我们是好警♥察♥ 尽忠职守
things will work out and they do.
一切问题都会解决的 确实如此
I don't know, man. Something's weird.
我不确定 有点怪怪的
I think the job offer is bogus. He's trying to buy us off.
我觉得那个工作机会是骗人的 他想收买♥♥我们
Look, I don't know about you, but I can't be bought off.
我不知道你 但我肯定不会被收买♥♥
And it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than some job offer
区区工作机会可远不能
to make me compromise the integrity of the badge.
让我对不起我这警徽
Hey, Jake, catering send over some chicken fingers.
嘿 Jake 餐饮供应商刚送来一些鸡柳
Oh!
哇
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
We're working a case we'll definitely gonna solve,
我们在办一件肯定能破的案子
we're hanging out with cool people,
和酷酷的人一起玩
Don't ruin this with all your Rosa-ness.
别让你的脾气毁了这一切
Think about it.
你好好想想
That producer guy didn't want us here at all.
那个制片人一点都不想我们在这儿
And then after watching us work for, like, two seconds,
但看到我们工作了两秒钟之后
he offers us a job?
就提出要给我们一份工作
It doesn't make sense.
这不合情理
That's just how show biz works, you rube!
演艺圈就是这样的啊 你个土包子
Listen to yourself.
听听你自己说的话
You're letting all of this cloud your judgment.
你让这一切像云一样遮蔽了你的判断力
I love clouds; they keep the sun away on hot days.
我喜欢云 天热的时候可以挡太阳
He doesn't want us to solve this crime,
他不想让我们破案
so he's buying us off. It's shady.
所以要收买♥♥我们 太阴险了
I love the shade; it keeps the sun away on hot days.
我喜欢阴影 天热的时候可以挡太阳
Besides, he's a rich guy--
再说了 他是个有钱人
what's his motive for stealing a laptop?
偷笔记本的动机是什么
Leverage. He and Cassie have been fighting over her contract.
抓她把柄 他和Cassie一直在为合同的事争执
It's been all over the news.
新闻上都说了
The trades. They call them "The trades" Here.
交易 他们这儿称之为"交易"
We read those in our trailers after we wrap
我们完事之后在保姆车里读到过
and before we go home.
在我们回家之前
Fun fact, stars use the word "Home" Too.
有趣的事实 明星也说"家"这个字
They're just like us. That job offer wasn't real.
他们就和我们一样 那个工作机会不是真的
None of this is real. Yes, it is! All right?
没有一件事是真的 是真的 好吗
I know Hollywood and I know what's real!
我了解好莱坞 我也知道什么是真的
For example, this door is fake. Not a real door.
比如说 这扇门是假的 不是真的
It's a "Doorn't." As in "Doorn't open this."
这是一扇"别门" "别开这门"的"别门"
And doorn't ruin my dreams!
还有别毁了我们的梦想之门
Okay, Sarge, we just want to walk through your breakup step by step.
警长 我们只想一步步回忆下你们的分手
That doesn't mean we think you did anything wrong.
不是说我们觉得你做错了什么
Start talking, butthead!
快交代 倔驴
I didn't do anything! I respect women. I'm a feminist.
我什么都没做 我尊重女性 我是个女权主义者
I believe women should be on all the money.
我认为货币上印的应该都是女性
I wanna pay for a sandwich
我想用印着Ellen DeGeneres的
with a $10 Ellen DeGeneres.
十美元去买♥♥三明治
Maybe you hurt Veronica's feelings without meaning to?
可能是你无心地伤害了Veronica
Nope. I planned the perfect breakup.
不可能 我计划了完美的分手方案
We got dinner at a mid-range restaurant--
我们在一个中档餐厅吃晚饭
nice enough to show I care,
足够显示我在意这件事
but not so nice she thought a proposal was coming.
但不至于让她觉得我要求婚
I even got her a classy breakup present,
我甚至还送了她一份漂亮的分手礼物
plus a gift receipt, in case she wanted to exchange it.
还附带了小票 以防她想换掉
And I said just the right words.
而且我的措辞刚刚好
You deserve the world.
你值得整个世界
You deserve a man that can make you happy
你值得一个能让你幸福的男人
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表