剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You read the plans, addenda and all!
你看了计划书 附录和全部内容
Damn right, I did. I told you, I'm all in.
对我都看了 我说过 我全身心投入
And you didn't make fun of me
而且你没有嘲笑我
for basing it all on "The Baby-Sitters Club."
根据<保姆俱乐部>来取代号♥
And I even did your suggested reading of "Kristy's Big Day."
我甚至看了你推荐阅读的
You did?
你看了
Calm down.
淡定
You're such a Mary Anne.
你真是个Mary Anne
I am! It's true!
我就是 确实是
So, Boyle, I was impressed with how you stood up to Peralta and demanded a reset.
Boyle 我对于你对抗Peralta 要求重来的做法刮目相看
Ha! I'm Team Holt all the way, baby.
哈 我全身心支持Holt队
Also, I'm pretty upset with him
另外 我非常生气
for letting Gina sweat up my skates.
他让Gina汗湿我的溜冰鞋
Well, perhaps I can use a teammate after all.
或许我还是可以有个队友的
Do you swear I can trust you?
你发誓我可以信任你吗
Yes.
是的
I swear.
我发誓
Let's unleash hell.
一起发动进攻
Thanks for coming back, Bill.
谢谢你回来 Bill
I really needed a teammate.
我很需要一个队友
Hey, man, you're paying.
嘿 老兄 你付钱的
Yeah.
嗯
You can take the wig off if you want.
你可以把假发摘下来 如果你想的话
Whatever you want, man. You're paying.
随你喜欢 老兄 你付了钱的
Could you stop saying that, Bill?
你可以不要这么说了吗 Bill
It's making me a little uncomfortable.
这让我有点不舒服
All right, man. It's your money.
好的 老兄 反正是你给钱
That's the same thing.
这是一个意思
What is this?
这是什么
It's a jack-o'-lantern. Don't touch it.
这是个南瓜灯 别乱碰
Why not? Because you're hiding something in there?
为什么不能碰 你藏了东西在里面
Because my daughters made it
因为这是我女儿们做的
and your palms are all black.
而且你的手掌是黑的
What have you been touching?
你都摸过些什么
Huh! Well, this has got me stumped.
哈 这难住我了
I got a pizza here for Raymond Holt.
我这有个给Raymond Holt的披萨
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 等等
Holt hates pizza.
Holt讨厌披萨
He's trying to distract us.
他想要分散我们的注意力
Oh, if I were trying to distract you,
如果我想分散你们的注意力的话
I would have sent you the pizza.
我会给你送披萨
This is your doing, you and your male prostitute.
这是你干的 你和你的男妓
Bill is not a male prostitute,
Bill不是个男妓
I don't think.
我觉得不是
I have a pizza here for Raymond Holt.
我这有个给Raymond Holt的披萨
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
I have a pizza here for Raymond Holt.
我这有个给Raymond Holt的披萨
Which one of you bozos did this?
这是你们两个笨蛋中的谁干的
Us?
我们
You know how much planning it takes
你知道让这么多送披萨的人同时来到这儿
to get this many pizza guys here at the same time?
需要多周密的计划吗
A binder full of planning.
一整本活页夹的计划
This has Amy written all over it.
这事只有Amy你干得出来
If I had done this, it would say "Captain Raymond Holt."
如果是我做的 他们会说是"Raymond Holt警监"的
I'm not going to disrespect you, sir,
我不会对您不敬的 先生
even for the sake of the heist.
哪怕是为了赢争夺赛
I'll guard the plaque!
我来守护奖牌
You're not leaving my sight.
不准离开我的视线
Bill, can you see what's going on?
Bill 情况如何 看得见吗
Do you have eyes on Charles and Rosa?
你还在盯着Charles和Rosa吗
I don't know who anybody is.
我谁都不认识啊
There's too much pizza!
披萨太多了
I see Holt. I see Charles. Where's Terry?
Holt在 Charles在 Terry哪儿去了
Terry's leaving, because Terry's got work to do.
Terry要走了 因为Terry有工作要做
Hitchcock! Scully! Follow Terry! On it!
Hitchcock Scully 跟上Terry 遵命
Aah! I'm getting bounced around like a pinball!
啊 我像个弹球一样被挤来挤去
This is madness! Who hired you?
简直一团糟 谁雇你们来的
Who do you work for, pizza man?
你们为谁卖♥♥命 送披萨的
Everyone with a pizza, get out of here!
所有手上拿披萨的 都给我滚
The caboodle! The caboodle! The "Caboodale"!
收纳箱 收纳箱 "手拿翔"
I know one of you took the plaque.
我知道是你们中有人拿了奖匾
And I swear on my living mother's future grave,
我以我尚在世的母亲未来的坟墓发誓
I'm not gonna let you get away with it.
我不会就此罢休的
Or it was you, Jake. You love pizza.
也许就是你自己拿的 Jake 你超爱披萨
It's true. You had it for breakfast this morning.
说得没错 今天早饭你也吃的披萨
When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!
面包圈配披萨 想吃就吃
Well, it certainly wasn't Boyle and me.
肯定不是我和Boyle干的
We were out here the whole time.
那会儿我们根本不在这里面
Plus, we already ate.
再说 我们都吃过饭了
Autumn salads with farm-fresh squash.
秋日应季蔬菜沙拉配农家南瓜
That's right, I'm catering for our team.
没错 我会给组员供餐
Look who I found hiding in the interrogation room:
看看我在审讯室发现谁藏在里面
this guilty son of a bitch.
这个罪孽深重的小贱♥人♥
Still your sergeant.
那也是你警长
Look, I wasn't hiding. I was doing my work.
听我说 我没藏 我在里面工作呢
Hitchcock and Scully were with me.
Hitchcock和Scully和我在一起
Were they, or perhaps were they distracted
哦是吗 还是说他们也被你
by your brilliant pizza ruse?
精心设计的披萨诡计迷惑了
Totally distracted. I ate two whole pies.
迷得晕头转向 我吃了整整两个派
Folded 'em up like tacos.
像玉米卷一样卷起来 一口吞
You're suspect number one, Jeffords.
你是头号♥嫌疑人 Jeffords
Whatever. "Whatever."
随你说 "随你说"
Spoken like a common criminal.
这种话听起来就像惯犯
Still a long time till sunup.
还有段时间天才亮
All I have to say is,
我想说的就是
whoever took that plaque,
不管是谁拿了奖匾
you better watch out.
你最好小心点儿
Come on, Rosa.
Rosa 咱们走
Come on, Boyle. Yes, sir.
Boyle 咱们走 是 先生
Come on...
咱们走
Bill.
Bill
Okay, was the operation a success?
行动成功了吗
You tell me.
你说呢
Blended right in with the pizza guys.
顺利混入送披萨的当中
Got out my bolt cutters.
掏出断线钳
Lock snapped on the first try.
一次就把锁撬开了
And no one saw me leave.
没人发现我不见了
Got to hand it to you...
不得不服你
beautiful plan. Beautiful execution.
计划完美 执行精准
It's kind of like we're our own baby-sitters club.
这样就好像我们成立了自己的保姆俱乐部
Oh, my God, I don't want tonight to ever end.
天哪 我真希望时间停留在今夜
Did you by chance read the excerpt
你有没有碰巧看到
from "The Truth About Stacey"?
The one about the rival baby-sitters...
讲保姆竞争对手的
That get caught smoking cigarettes?
对方抽烟被抓包
Well, let's just say that these two baby-sitters
这么说吧 咱们这俩保姆
aren't getting caught with squat.
可不会因为蹲着就被抓包
This is where I stash a few cigarettes
我在这儿藏了些烟
on the rare occasion that I need a puff.
以防我极其罕见地想吸上一口
Dope.
厉害
The hiding place, not the smoking.
我是说这个藏的地方 不是说抽烟这事儿
Mary Anne is better than that.
Mary Anne可不会抽烟
She's a work in progress.
这可说不准
This is so frustrating.
太挫败了
There's no way of knowing who has the plaque.
没法儿知道是谁拿了奖匾
Amy and Rosa have it. What? How do you know?
在Amy和Rosa手里 什么 你怎么会知道
Diaz usually favors her left leg,
Diaz一直都更喜欢用左腿
but after "Zero dark pizza,"
但在"披萨袭击事件"后
she was suddenly favoring her right.
她突然偏爱起右腿来了
Yes, yes, which means that she...was...
是啊是啊 也就是说 她
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表