剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I know. I just hope the jury knows too.
我知道 我只希望陪审团也知道
Should we talk about what happens
我们是不是该谈谈
if they somehow find you guilty?
如果你被定罪了怎么办
That's not happening.
不可能的
But what we should talk about
但是我们应该谈谈
is how we're gonna celebrate when I win.
我赢的时候怎么庆祝
I'm thinking we take a trip to Paris or London, Rome,
我想我们应该去巴黎 伦敦或者罗马旅游
anywhere Jason Bourne
只要是杰森伯恩
has driven a car down some stairs.
开车冲下过楼梯的地方都行
Paris sounds fun. Or we could just go
巴黎不错 或者我们可以去
somewhere we could actually afford.
我们能去得起的地方
Oh, we can afford it.
噢 我们去得起的
Don't forget I robbed a bank.
别忘了我抢了个银行呢
I'm sitting on $26 million, baby!
我兜里揣着2千6百万呢 宝贝儿
Excuse me?
什么
Oh! He's just kidding.
哦 他开玩笑的
Yeah, I'm innocent.
是啊 我是无辜的
You'll see when we get in there.
我们进去你就知道了
Nice talking to you, Judge.
很高兴与你说话 法官
Okay, you ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
I love you.
我爱你
I know. Han Solo.
我知道 韩索罗台词
Love you too.
我也爱你
You got this.
你能行
You got this.
你能行
You got this.
你能行
Charles, you're In a wheelchair, yep.
Charles 你 坐轮椅了 没错
My back gave out when I was dyeing my pubes.
我染阴毛的时候伤到背了
I was only halfway done.
只染了一半
I'm like Cruella de Vil down there.
下面跟恶魔库伊拉一样
Okay, well,
哦 好吧
I need to go be on trial for bank robbery now,
我要去参加银行抢案的审讯了
so maybe we can talk about this later?
所以我们回头再说好吗
Oh, right. Good luck.
哦 好 祝你好运
Good luck to you.
也祝你好运
About the Yes.
关于 是
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Psst! Hey, Jake.
嘿 Jake
I got you. Don't worry about it.
我挺你 别担心
Really? How?
真的吗 怎么办
Among my many, many, many skills,
我的无数技能之一
I'm fluent in face.
是读颜术
I can tell you what the jury's thinking
我能告诉你陪审团在想什么
at any given moment.
任何时刻
I see an eyebrow twitch, I'm like, "Oh."
我看到有人眉毛抽搐了一下 我就觉得"哦"
If their cheek has a certain tension,
如果他们的脸颊很紧绷
okay, that leads me a different way.
那好 我就得换个思路了
Watch this.
看好了
Scully, you're wondering if anyone can smell your fart.
Scully 你在想会不会有人闻到你的屁
The answer, my brother, is yes.
答案就是 伙计 有
She's a witch.
她简直是个女巫
What'd I tell you, boy? Trust me.
我之前告诉你什么了 小朋友 相信我
I got you. Okay.
我罩着你 好的
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I like your stupid courtroom clothes.
我喜欢你这蠢蠢的法庭装
Thanks.
谢啦
I like your stupid courtroom clothes.
我喜欢你这蠢蠢的法庭装
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, if you had asked me back at the Academy
知道吗 如果你在警♥察♥学校问我
where I wanted to be in 12 years,
12年后你想待在哪里
I definitely would have said right here.
我绝对会说就在这
Same.
我也是
Great.
挺好的
So it all worked out.
所以这就跟预想中一样
End of story.
故事结束
All rise for the honorable Judge Marinovich.
全体起立迎接尊敬的Marinovich法官
Please. You may be seated.
请吧 你们可以坐下了
Court is in session.
现在开庭
Now, Miss Crunder, you were in the bank
现在 Crunder小姐 当时你就在
at the time of the holdup.
银行抢劫现场
Did you see the robbers' faces?
你看到强盗的脸了吗
Plain as day.
清清楚楚
They're sitting right there.
他们就坐在那儿
Let the record show,
供词显示
she's pointing at Jake Peralta and Rosa Diaz.
她当时指认了Jake Peralta和Rosa Diaz
Okay, the jurors found that super compelling.
好的 陪审员们觉得这很有说服力
Just an update.
只是告诉你们一声
Thanks, Gina.
谢了 Gina
So, like, you're not making a good first impression.
所以 你没留下个好的第一印象啊
Right. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你
No doubt.
不客气
Hey. Don't worry. We got this.
嗨 别担心 我们势在必得
We still have our alibis.
我们还有不在场证明呢
We weren't at the first three robberies.
我们不在最初的三个抢劫案里
Sure, they weren't at the first three robberies.
没错 他们不在最初的三个抢劫案里
But that's just so they'd have airtight alibis.
但这仅仅是为了他们完美的不在场证明
Uh-oh.
啊哦
They were only at the last robbery
他们只出现在最后一次抢劫中
'cause we were short on manpower.
因为我们当时缺人手
Our other two guys disappeared.
我们的其他两个同伴消失了
I think those bastards killed them.
我认为那些混♥蛋♥杀了他们
Come on. What?
拜托 什么
Objection. Conjecture!
反对 这是猜想
Sustained. Sorry, you say it.
反对有效 抱歉 这是你的词
Sustained.
反对有效
We both sounded equally authoritative.
我们听起来同样可信
Prong one's not looking so great.
第一个叉头看起来不太妙
Well, that's why we have second prong.
这就是为什么我们有二号♥叉
They can't tie us to the money.
他们不能把我们和那些钱联♥系♥起来
Just this morning, my team uncovered
就在今早 我的团队发现了
two accounts from the Cayman Islands
两个开曼群岛的账户
controlled by Diaz and Peralta
在Diaz和Peralta名下
containing $26 million between them.
一共存了2千6百万美元
It's okay.
这没什么
She has no proof.
她没证据
These are the original applications
这些是账户的申请书原件
for the accounts signed by Diaz and Peralta.
由Diaz和Peralta亲笔签名
This is the affidavit from the bank manager
这是银行经理的口供
identifying them as the owners of the account,
指认他们就是账户的户主
and these are the deposit slips for the entire amount.
还有这些是全部金额的存款单
Oh, no. Rosa,
哦 不 Rosa
we don't have any more prongs.
我们没有其他叉子了
We're prongless.
我们无叉了
Oh, and one more thing.
还有一件事
They're guilty.
他们有罪
No, we are not.
不 我们没有
Please don't address the jury, Mr. Peralta.
请不要再对陪审团说话 Peralta先生
But--but--but...
但是 但是 但
One more "But," And you will be in contempt.
再说一个"但" 你就是在蔑视法庭
"One more 'but' and you're contempt,"
再说一个"蛋" 你就是在蔑视法庭
name of your sex tape.
这是你的性♥爱♥录像带的名字吧
OK, I know this looks bad.
好吧 我知道情况看起来不妙
But it also looked bad for Liam Neeson in "The Grey."
但是连姆尼森在<人狼大战>里也情况不妙呀
He got torn up by wolves in that movie.
他在那部电影里被狼群撕裂了
That's how it ends?
电影就这样结束了吗
Oh, man. That is depressing.
伙计 那太压抑了
Why would someone make a movie about that?
怎么会有人愿意为此拍一部电影
Okay, here's how the jury's feeling
好吧 陪审团感觉上是这样的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表