剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and it is the greatest displeasure of my life
我这一生最难过的
that I cannot be that man.
就是不能成为那个男人
Thank you, Terrence.
谢谢你 Terrence
I'm not saying you're lying, Mr. Jeffers,
我不是说你在撒谎 Jeffers先生
but if that's how things went down,
但如果事情是这样的话
why is Veronica so angry, you stupid liar?
为什么Veronica这么生气 你这个愚蠢的骗子
I don't know! You don't know.
我不知道啊 你不知道
Well, we could stay here all night
我们可以整晚待在这儿
until your story starts making sense.
直到你的故事说得通为止
I want to figure this out, too,
我也想搞明白这件事
but I have to go home eventually.
但我最终还是要回家的
You think anyone cares about your damned plans?
你以为有人关心你那些破计划吗
I know I don't. Do you care, Amy?
反正我不关心 你关心吗 Amy
No, I don't.
我不关心
Okay, so remember, this is Deputy Commissioner Grayson
记住 这是Grayson副局长
and his smoking hot wife.
和他超火♥辣♥的妻子
You'll recognize her
你会认出她的
because she looks like an older Patti LuPone.
因为她长得像老一点的Patti LuPone
And you're sure this is the floor they're staying on?
你确定这是他们停留的楼层吗
Yes, I called his secretary and pretended to be his mother.
是的 我打给他秘书 冒充是他妈妈
Or, should I say, "The Lady Grayson."
或者 应该说是 "Grayson夫人"
Very sly.
很狡猾
It's a little trick I picked up from the original bad boy...
这是我从最早的坏小子那儿学来的招
a Mr. Bugs Bunny.
兔八哥先生
Commissioner Grayson, is that you?
Grayson局长 是你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗
Raymond Holt. Captain of the Nine-Nine.
Raymond Holt 99分局的警监
What are you doing here? Oh, I'm on vacation. You?
你在这儿做什么 我在度假 你们呢
Vacation. Vacation.
度假啊 度假呀
Vacation. Vacation.
度假呢 度假哟
While we're on the subject of things...
既然我们正好谈到 事情
are you by any chance in charge of the Brooklyn precinct contraction?
你是不是正巧主管布鲁克林的分局缩减工作
I don't want to talk about that.
我不想谈这个事情
If you have an issue, bring it up with your auditor.
如果你有任何问题 跟你的审查员讲
Well our auditor is actually Listen, fellas.
但我们的审查员 听着 小伙子们
If you think you're helping your precinct's cause,
如果你们以为自己在帮你们的分局
you're not.
告诉你们并不是
Hey, sexy. You ready to go?
亲爱的 准备好出发了吗
Oh, that's my goddaughter.
哦 这是我的教女
What?
什么
So Grayson's a philanderer.
所以Grayson是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
What's that gotta do with the price of onions?
这和洋葱的价格有什么关系啊
I don't know, sir. This could be an opportunity.
我不知道 长官 这可能是个机会
I mean, WWBD, right?
我是说 WWBD 对吧
What Would Bugs Do?
兔八哥会怎么做呢
Good question. What would Bugs do?
问得好 兔八哥会怎么做啊
Bugs would blackmail Grayson.
他会勒索Grayson
Then I, sir, am no Bugs.
那我就不是兔八哥
I won't break the law.
我不会违法
I'm not saying blackmail him blackmail him.
我不是说勒索的那种勒索
We just insinuate that we know what's going on
我们只是暗示我们知道发生了什么
and let him fill in the blanks.
然后让他自己想清楚该怎么做
Oh, so it's like... he blackmails himself?
所以就好比是 他勒索他自己
Uh-huh, you just go up to him and say,
对 你就走到他面前说
"Commissioner Grayson, how's your...wife?"
"Grayson局长 你妻子好吗"
Commissioner Grayson, how's your wife?
Grayson局长 你妻子好吗
No, that just sounds like you really wanna know how she is.
不 这听起来像你真的想知道他妻子好不好
Insinuate--maybe add a pause before "Wife."
要暗示 在"妻子"前面顿一下试试看
Commissioner Grayson, how's your...
Grayson局长 你
wife?
妻子好吗
Too long. Fouled hit.
顿得太久了 跑偏了
Ugh, this is not my strong suit. No, no, sir, sir, sir.
哎 这不是我的特长 不不 长官长官长官
You're doing great. Just forget the pause.
你做得很好 不用停顿了
Use your eyebrows-- like this.
用你的眉毛 像这样
How's your... "Pump, pump, pump" Wife.
你妻子 "挑眉 挑挑" 好吗
How's your... pump, pump, pump wife.
你妻子 挑眉 挑挑 好吗
Eh, it was a little bit better in my head.
比我想象的稍微差一点
Try this. How's your... "Pump" Wife "Pump, pump."
试一下这样 你妻子 "挑眉" 好吗 "挑挑"
End on a double pump?
最后挑两下吗
That's risky. He'll see right through me.
太冒险了 他会看穿我的
How about...
这样呢
"Pump, pump" How's your..."pump"?
"挑挑" 你 "挑眉" 好吗
You forgot to say wife. Ah, good note.
你忘了说妻子 提醒得好
How 'bout this?
这样呢
How's your..."pump" Wife "Pump" Grayson "Pump"?
你妻子 "挑眉" 好吗 "挑眉" Grayson "挑眉"
That's the one.
就这样
I really don't think anyone in the crew would've done it.
我真的不觉得是组里任何人做的
We're like a family.
我们就像一家人
Yes, and as someone who's about to marry into that family,
是的 作为即将嫁到这个家的人
so to speak, I tend to agree with you, Sarah.
可以这么说 我同意你的看法 Sarah
It seems highly unlikely anyone from the crew
看起来极不可能有组里的人
or producers would be involved.
或者制片人牵涉其中
Hey, Sarah, what's the status on the toilet seat heater for my trailer?
Sarah 我保姆车的电热马桶圈是怎么回事
It's day four of cold butt cheeks going on over here.
已经是第四天让我冻屁♥股♥了
I'm sorry, but this is official police business.
抱歉 警♥察♥在办案
You put the screws to her? I got this.
你在给她施压吗 我来
Sarah. You're a P.A. What do you make a year?
Sarah 你是个私人助理 一年赚多少钱
Two, three hundred thousand dollars?
二 三十万美元吗
30.
三十
30 hundred thousand dollars a year?
三百万美元一年吗
30 thousand.
三万
And yet Cassie Sinclair pulls down millions sitting on her butt
但Cassie Sinclair光是坐着就赚了几百万
while you bust your hump running her errands.
而你为她的事情跑断了腿
I bet that makes you angry,
这肯定让你很生气
angry enough to steal her laptop?
足够生气到去偷她的笔记本
My gut says yes.
我的直觉告诉我是的
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
You're right. She's not gonna talk.
你说得对 她不会开口的
Sometimes I wonder why I do this job.
有时我真想知道自己为什么要做这份工作
You don't.
你没做
Okay, what about the Executive Producer, Gary Lurmax?
执行制♥作♥人Gary Lurmax呢
Do you know where he was on the night of the robbery?
你知道案发那晚他在哪儿吗
He's normally in his office after wrap.
一般拍摄结束之后他会待在办公室
Although, last night he did ask me to tell him
但是 昨晚他确实让我
when Cassie left her trailer.
在Cassie离开保姆车时告诉他
Hm, interesting.
嗯 有意思
Or completely useless. No way to know for sure.
或者说完全没用 没法确定当时的情况
Sarah, one more question. Those donuts, are they...
Sarah 另一个问题 那些甜甜圈 它们
They're all free. Okay, great.
都是免费的 很好
Yeah, I wanted to make sure Cassie was out of her trailer
没错 我想确定Cassie离开了保姆车
because we were running behind,
因为我们进度落后了
and we needed to make our day.
需要充分利用时间
Is that normally an Executive Producer's job?
这通常是执行制片人的职责吗
Well, I'm trying to be more hands on--
我想尽量亲力亲为
network pressure, overages. Overages, sure.
电视台压力 预算超支 超额 是的
I get those on my cell phone.
我的手♥机♥也会这样
You know, it's been great watching you work.
看着你们工作感觉很好
Could I introduce you to the writers?
我可以把你们介绍给编剧们吗
It'd just take a couple of minutes, tops.
只要几分钟 最多了
They're very awkward.
他们很容易让人尴尬
They can't talk much longer than that.
聊不了太长时间
Lead the way, hombre.
带路吧 老哥
Hey, if you name a character after me,
如果你要以我的名字命名一个角色的话
that could be his catch phrase.
这可以是他的口头禅
I love that. Thank you, Gare Bear.
我很喜欢 谢谢 Gare熊熊
I'll go grab 'em. Great.
我去带他们过来 好的
Hey, man. Focus up. We have a case to work.
小伙子 专心点 我们还有案子要破
That's why we gotta meet the writers.
这就是为什么我们要见见那些编剧
I mean, one of them probably did it.
可能是他们中的某一个干的
You heard Gary, they're awkward.
你听到Gary说的了 他们让人尴尬
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表