剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and get stopped by a bad cop.
然后被一个坏警♥察♥拦住
And they probably won't get to play the police card
她们应该没机会利用自己的警♥察♥身份
to get out of trouble.
来摆脱麻烦
I don't like that thought,
我不喜欢这个想法
and I'm gonna do something about it.
我会为此做些什么
So I don't care if it might hurt my career.
所以我不在乎那会不会影响我的仕途
I'm filing that report.
我会提交那份报告
Even if I have to go over your head to do it.
即使我需要越级才能做到
Kind of seemed like you were gonna
感觉你在说完这番话之后
get up and leave after saying all that.
会起身就走
I was, but I think I hear Margo.
我是这么打算的 但我好像听到Margo的声音
Hey. Thanks for babysitting last night.
嘿 谢谢你们帮忙照顾孩子
The girls told me what you talked about,
姑娘们跟我讲了你们聊了些什么
and it couldn't have been easy.
你们当时肯定很为难
I'm sorry I told them
我很抱歉
orgasms was another word for oranges.
我告诉她们高♥潮♥是桔子的别称
I panicked.
我慌了
Yeah, it did make it awkward
是啊 她们今天早上说
when they asked for orgasm juice this morning,
要喝高♥潮♥汁的时候确实有点尴尬
but I was more talking about the other stuff.
但我指的是其他内容
Yeah. We didn't really know what to say.
是啊 我们不太清楚该怎么说
At one point, I'm pretty sure I sang
我一度唱完了整首
all of En Vogue's "Free Your Mind."
En Vogue的<放开你的心>
Well, they had fun, and you made 'em feel safe.
反正她们很开心 你们让她们有安全感
You did good.
你们做得很好
Oh. They made you a "Thank you" Card.
对了 她们给你们做了感谢卡
Aww.
啊
Pretty sure my nose isn't quite this big,
我的鼻子肯定没有这么大
especially with all the racial sensitivity talk,
尤其是在我说了那么多种族话题之后
but I appreciate the effort.
但是谢谢她们这么用心
Sergeant Jeffords.
Jeffords警长
A moment of your time, please.
占用你一点时间
I came to a realization
我意识到了一件事
after you stormed out last night.
在你昨天愤然离开之后
I wouldn't say I stormed out.
我那不能叫愤然离开吧
I shook hands with both you and Kevin before I left.
我在走之前跟你和Kevin都握了手呢
And Kevin and I agreed
Kevin和我都觉得
that you squeezed significantly tighter than necessary.
你握得过于用力了
I guess I was a little worked up.
我可能是有点生气
With good reason.
你很有理由生气
I thought a lot about our conversation.
关于我们的聊天 我想了很多
When I was a young police officer
在我还是个年轻警官的时候
and things like this would happen to me,
类似的事情也发生在了我身上
I felt very alone.
我感到孤立无援
I wanted to call out every bad cop I encountered,
我想过检举我遇到的每一个坏警♥察♥
and there were a lot, but as a black gay man,
我遇到过很多 但是身为一个黑人同志
I never had a superior who was on my side,
从来没有哪一个高层是站在我这一边的
so the advice I offered you,
所以我给你提的建议
that came from a different place at a different time.
来源于一个不同的处境和时代
I put all my energy towards rising to a rank
我把全部的能量投入到了晋升中
where I could make a difference.
那样我才有可能做出改变
Well, I'm there now,
看 我已经爬到这个位置了
and I realize that if I don't back you up on this,
而我意识到 如果我不能在此事上支持你
I would be betraying the very thing
我就是背叛了我拼命努力
that I worked so hard for,
一直想要达成的东西
so I filed the complaint.
所以我提交了那份报告
I appreciate that, Captain.
我很感激 警监
Are you still upset? No. Not at all.
你还生气吗 不 完全没有
You should consider modifying your handshake.
那你应该改改你的握手方式
It's sending the wrong message.
它会传递错误信息
Copy that.
明白了
Whew. I am so glad we don't have to do
呼 真庆幸我们短时间内不用
any more babysitting for a while.
再去帮忙带孩子了
I know. It was so stressful.
可不是吗 压力太大了
So stressful.
压力太大了
But, like, actually kind of rewarding too.
但是 其实也挺有成就感的
Shaping young minds like that felt so powerful.
那样塑造年轻人的价值观 很有力量感
Yeah. But, like, so exhausting.
是啊 但是 真的好累人
Oh, yeah. Can you imagine doing that every night?
是呀 你能想象每晚都那么做吗
Forget it.
得了吧
But also, their little shoes are so cute.
但是她们的小鞋鞋太可爱了
They're like little circles.
就像小圆球一样
I know, and everything they hold
可不是吗 还有她们拿的每一样东西
looks so big because their hands are so tiny.
都看起来好大 因为她们的手那么迷你
Yeah, and they have to hold a cup of water with both hands
是的 还有她们必须用两只手抱着杯子
'cause they're so weak. I know!
因为力气太小 就是
Whoo-whee!
太棒了
That's what I'm talking about!
这就是我想要的效果
Boyle. Lucky for you,
Boyle 你真幸运
Amy, I am an unlicensed doula.
Amy 我是一个无证上岗的产妇陪护
I've delivered three of my cousins
我接生过我的三个表亲
and one of my uncles-- long story.
还有一个叔叔 说来话长了
Go away! Yes, Papa.
你走开 好的 爸爸
Please close the blinds.
请关上窗帘
We're about to violate several departmental regulations.
我们即将违反数项部门规定
Ho, ho! All right!
吼吼 没问题
It's been a very long week,
这一周非常漫长
and as of right now,
而现在
we're both off duty.
我们都不当班
I think we've earned a drink.
我觉得我们有资格喝一杯
I can get behind that.
我支持
I heard from City Council about the liaison position.
我听说了市政♥府♥联络员一职的消息
Is that right?
是吗
You didn't get it.
你没有当选
Oh.
噢
Oh, this is a sad drink.
这是杯伤心酒
Was it the complaint?
是因为那份举报吗
We'll never know for sure, but, uh, I think it's likely.
我们不会知道确切原因 但我想应该是的
However, this is not a sad drink.
不过 这并不是伤心酒
We're celebrating to doing the right thing.
我们要庆祝我们做了对的事
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we shouldn't have filed the complaint.
也许我们不该提交那份报告
Maybe I could've done more if I had gotten the liaison job.
也许我在当上联络员之后能做更多
Maybe.
可能吧
But one thing's for certain.
但是有一件事是肯定的
Maldack will think twice
Maldack在下次
before making another bad stop like that again.
错误地拦人之前会三思
That's a win.
那就是胜利
Yeah.
是的
It's tough.
真不容易
It is.
正是
So if Sharon's still out of town,
要是Sharon还是不在家的话
who's, uh, looking out for Cagney and Lacey?
谁在负责照顾Cagney和Lacey
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表