剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I can't believe they're waxing the floors
真不敢相信他们在给地板打蜡
and we're all stuck in here.
而我们被困在了这里
I've never seen them do this before.
以前从没见过他们打蜡
They do it once a month.
他们每月打一次蜡
We've just never been on the night shift.
只是我们从没上过夜班
I know. It's like we're being punished.
我知道 就像我们在接受惩罚
We are, for going to Florida.
就是在接受惩罚 因为去了佛罗里达
Oh. I don't listen to so much stuff you all say.
你们说那么多事情 我都没在听啊
Well, frankly, I pity the lot of you.
老实说 我对你们所有人表示同情
You look out there and see a problem.
你们看到的是麻烦
I look out there and see an opportunity.
我看到的是机遇
I'm gonna slide on that slippery floor
我将在滑溜溜的地板上滑行
all the way from Holt's office to the elevator.
从Holt的办公室一路滑到电梯
You're going to do the FBP?
你要做FBP吗
That's right, Rosa.
没错 Rosa
I'm doing The Full Bullpen!
我要做完整的办公室滑行
Here we go.
要开始咯
No!
不
What?
什么
Oh, no! I can't stop!
哦 不 我停不下来
The Full Bullpen!
办公室滑行完成
Those chuckleheads from the Nine-Five
那些95片区的笨蛋们
are getting all cocky just 'cause they're on TV.
因为上了电视就洋洋自得
Uh, we've all been on the local news, fellas.
我们都上过本地新闻 小伙子们
Okay. Which case of yours was on the news?
好吧 你哪个案子上了新闻
Well, it wasn't exactly a case.
那并不是真正意义上的案子
Ska defines who I am as a person,
斯卡音乐定义了我生而为人的意义
and I will never turn my back on ska.
我永远不会背叛斯卡音乐
Looking back, I have no regrets.
回顾以往 我没有遗憾
You should. Yup.
你应该有 是的
So why are the Nine-Five on the news?
所以95片区为什么上新闻
They're investigating death threats
他们在调查一起死亡威胁
against some author named DC Parlov,
针对一个叫DC Parlov的作家的
as if anyone knows who the hell that is.
就好像有人知道他特么的是谁一样
DC Parlov? Did you say DC Parlov?
DC Parlov 你是说DC Parlov
What is happening?
这是哪一出
DC Parlov is the most influential author of our time.
DC Parlov是这个时代最有影响力的作家
"The Skyfire Cycle!"
<天火循环>
12 books chronicling the war between sky and sand,
12册书♥记♥录了天空与沙地的战争
clouds and rocks, the Sepsidians and--
云朵与岩石的战争 瑟博希地人和
Oh, so it's like a "Game of Thrones" Type thing?
哦 类似<权力的游戏>这一类的吗
No, "Game of Thrones" Is a "Skyfire" Type thing!
不 <权利的游戏>是<天火>这一类的
Get your head out of your ass!
头脑清醒点好吗
Yeah, come on, Boyle. I'm so sorry, guys.
就是 Boyle 非常抱歉 伙计们
When I was a little kid,
当我还是个孩子的时候
I spent hours reading those books.
花了很多时间读那些书
Whoa.
哇哦
Little Terry did not see that coming.
小Terry可没想到会这样
I was overweight and lonely,
我那时超重又很孤独
and I wrote DC Parlov for advice,
我写信给DC Parlov寻求建议
and he sent me this!
然后他给我寄了这个
I hope it's not a severed head.
我希望不是一颗切下的头
"The Skyfire Cycle: Sand Into Glass:
<天火循环 点沙成玻璃
The Reckoning of Ka'Lar."
Ka'Lar的审判>
Man, that is a long book.
我去 那真是一本大部头的书
Is the rest of it just more of the title?
剩下的是不是都是书名了
It's the book that started it all.
这本书是一切的开始
And listen to the inscription he wrote.
听听他写的题词
"Terry, you do have friends."
"Terry 你是有朋友的"
Oh, boy.
天呐
"You have me. Never forget that in this life,
"你有我 永远别忘记这点
we write our own stories. Parlov."
我们来书写我们自己的故事 Parlov"
And that's what happened.
这就是接下来的故事
Little Terry wrote his own story.
小Terry写了他自己的故事
Yeah, Little Terry got buff-a!
小Terry变得健美咯
Little Terry got emotionally healthy.
小Terry心理变得健康了
Yeah, and ja-a-acked.
而且变得好健壮哦
You know what?
你知道吗
He did get jacked.
他确实变得强壮了
Way to go, Little Terry.
加油 小Terry
Big pecs coming through!
胸大肌来了
Ah.
哇啊
There we go.
非常好
I'm going to get us that case. Terry's gonna meet his hero.
我要为我们争取这个案子 Terry就能见他的偶像了
Oh, no, never meet your heroes.
哦 不 永远别见你的偶像
Marie Callender was a real bitch.
Marie Callender是个十足的贱♥人♥
Oh, check it out. Our squad has doubled
来看看 我们小队已经
the number of arrests on the night shift.
把夜班逮捕的罪犯数量翻番了
Yeah, no one cares, okay?
恩 没人关心这个 好吗
I need to talk to you about this Boyle family vacation
我需要和你谈谈这个我妈♥逼♥我参加的
that my mom's forcing me to go on.
什么Boyle家庭旅行
Why is it in Butt Thumb, Iowa?
为什么要去爱荷华州的"屁♥股♥拇指"
No, it's pronounced "Beaut-hume,"
不 那叫"美丽休姆"
And Iowa is the ancestral homeland of the Boyle clan.
爱荷华州是Boyle家族的故乡
I am so excited for you to get to know all of the cousins.
我很兴奋你要认识所有的表亲了
Watch out for Sherman.
小心Sherman
He's left a trail of broken hearts
那些为他而碎的心的痕迹
longer than his ponytail.
比他的马尾辫还要长
Boyle, can we please just go to a resort
Boyle 我们可以就去一个度假酒店
where I don't have to see your family?
而我也不用见你的家族吗
There's a great one in Aruba.
阿鲁巴岛上就有一家很棒的
Aruba?
阿鲁巴岛
Boyles don't do beaches.
Boyle家的人不去海滩
We're not swimmers. We're burrowers.
我们不是水里游的 我们是住在洞里的
Yes, I know, you're all earthworms,
是的 我知道 你们都是蚯蚓
but, Charles, even nature's most disgusting creatures
但是 Charles 就算是自然界最恶心的生物
deserve pleasure.
也应该享受
Come to Aruba.
去阿鲁巴岛吧
Sorry, the cousins voted and it was unanimous.
抱歉 表亲们投过票了 并无异议
We're going to Iowa. We've already rented the tent.
我们要去爱荷华州 我们已经租好帐篷了
"Tent" Singular?
"帐篷" 单数吗
Charles, "Tent" Singular?
Charles 就只有一个"帐篷" 吗
Diaz, Santiago,
Diaz Santiago
settle a little tiff that Kevin and I are having.
来平息Kevin和我之间的拌嘴
Let's be honest, Raymond, it's not a tiff, it's a row.
说实话 Raymond 这不是拌嘴 是争吵
And now it's a scene.
现在就是一出闹剧了
It's okay, sir, we don't want to get involved
没关系 长官 我们不想介入
in your personal life.
你的私人生活
It's not personal. It's a math problem.
这不是私人的 是道数学题
Oh, Mama. Pass.
哦 妈呀 拒绝
Raymond and I had dinner together last night
昨晚是这两个星期以来Raymond和我
for the first time in two weeks, thanks to the night shift.
第一次一起吃晚饭 多亏了夜班
And Kevin thought it would be fun to spoil our date
Kevin认为用一道无意义的数学题来毁了我们的约会
with an inane math problem, to which his answer is wrong.
是件有趣的事 这道题他还答错了
Enough foreplay, let's get to the numbers.
前戏够了 我们来做题吧
It's the "Monty Hall problem." Imagine you're on a game show.
就是蒙提霍尔的三门问题 想象你参加一个游戏节目
There are three doors, behind one of which is a car.
有三扇门 其中一扇后面有一辆车
You're telling it wrong.
你说错了
There are three doors, behind one of which is a car.
有三扇门 其中一扇后面有一辆车
You pick a door.
你选一扇门
The host, who knows where the car is, opens a different door,
知道车在哪里的主持人打开另一扇门
showing you there's nothing behind it.
给你看那里没东西
Now the host asks if you'd like to choose
现在主持人问你是否要改选
the other unopened door. Should you do it?
另一扇没打开的门 你该怎么做
= No. - Yes.
不换 换
It's simple math.
这是个简单的数学题
It doesn't make any sense to switch.
这个时候换完全没有意义
The prize is behind one of two doors.
奖品就在两扇门其中一扇的后面
It's a 50/50 chance either way.
选哪扇都是一半的机会
It's 2/3 if you switch, 1/3 if you don't.
如果你换就是三分之二的机会 不换是三分之一
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表