剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
perfect for vacation organization.
特别适合组织假期活动时用
This is chilling.
太吓人了
Darn it to heck.
该死的 真见鬼
The store is closed.
这家商店关门了
My bad day just got a whole heck of a lot worse.
我这不走运的一天 真是见鬼的越来越不行了
Time to go... smoke in secret.
现在到了 偷偷抽烟的时候了
And as I'm shame-smoking, I'm seeing...
我正羞愧地抽着烟 我看见了
The library.
图书馆
Captain, did you throw away my sombrero restaurant?
警监 你是不是把我的宽边帽餐厅扔了
Oh, I might have knocked it in the bin by accident.
哦 我可能不小心把它撞到垃圾桶里了
I do remember saying, "Oops."
我记得我说了 "哎呦"
Fine, I'll come clean.
好吧 我坦白
You're ruining our model with your frivolous garbage.
你那个轻浮的垃圾正在毁掉我们的模型
We're building this for kids!
我们是给孩子们建的
You really think they're gonna enjoy
你真觉得他们真会喜欢
your brown rectangle of dirt with one little house?
你那个带着个小房♥子的泥制长方形吗
Excuse me, this is an accurate facsimile
不好意思 这是一个极为精准还原的
of a mid-sized switching yard.
中型调车场复♥制♥体
And it isn't a "little house."
这才不是什么"小房♥子"
It's a work shed where the yardmen get their
这是调度员依据美国劳动安全卫生处规定
OSHA-mandated eight hours of rest between shifts.
在换班期间得到8小时休息时间的工棚
So, yeah, I think the kids are gonna love it.
所以 是的 我觉得孩子们会爱上它的
Okay, we have a witness coming in at 3:00 with her son.
好吧 我们有个证人和她的儿子会在三点钟过来
Let's split this train set in two,
我们把这个整个火车模型分成两部分
make our own models, and see which one he likes more.
自己做自己的模型 然后看看他更喜欢哪个
You're on.
就这么定了
You don't stand a chance.
你没有机会赢的
I'm gonna turn Jeffords Junction into
我要把Jeffords枢纽站变成
the funnest town in America.
全美国最有意思的小镇
That's right, I said "Funnest."
你没听错 我是说的"最有意思的"
Stop dancing.
别跳了
Stop dancing.
别跳了
This is a direct order.
这是命令
Stop...
别
dancing.
跳了
Of course I know Amy Santiago.
我当然知道Amy Santiago了
She was here earlier.
她不久之前来过
She used my phone to call a car service.
她还用我的手♥机♥叫了车
But she doesn't have her wallet.
但是她没带钱包
How's she gonna pay for that?
那她怎么付的钱
We have a joint account at Brooklyn Town Cars.
我们在布鲁克林汽车中心有个共用账户
I can call them, and they'll tell me
我打给他们 然后他们就能告诉我
where they dropped her off.
她在哪里下的车
She got out here. I don't know where she went.
她在这下的车 然后我就不知道她去哪里了
That's it? You didn't watch her?
这就完了 你没看着她
You didn't follow her with your eyes?
你没在她走的时候一直用眼睛盯着她
No, that would be creepy.
没有 那也太诡异了吧
Well, next time, do the city a favor
好吧 下次 就当帮这个城市一个忙
and creep it up a little, bud!
变诡异一点 兄弟
Let's think, where did she go next?
让我们想想 接下来 她会去哪里呢
Let's mix it up. This time, you play Amy.
我们换一下 这次 你来演Amy
She's in that building right there.
她就在那的建筑里
Aww, you didn't do the voice.
哇 你都没有学她说话
That's the Department of Records,
那是档案部门
where her best and only friend Kylie works.
是她最好的也是唯一的朋友Kylie工作的地方
Ah ha! "Noice."
哈哈 "尊棒"
She signed in 20 minutes ago.
她在20分钟之前登记进入大楼了
Yet another great opportunity for the voice.
现在也是个极好的学她说话的机会
Amy's not here. Ahh
Amy不在这 唉
Don't give up, babe, you'll find me.
别放弃啊 宝贝 你会找到我的
Not now, Rosa.
不是现在啊 Rose
Okay, so Amy's test is in an hour
好吧 还有一小时Amy就要考试了
and we have no idea where she is.
她在哪里 我们一点头绪都没有
I'm spiraling. Somebody say something positive.
我现在越来越低落 谁来讲点正能量的东西
I cannot believe you screwed this up for her.
我简直不敢相信 你居然把这个搞砸了
I was kind of hoping for something
我其实希望的是一些
more traditionally positive,
更传统的正能量的东西
as opposed to overtly negative.
也就是这种明显负能量的反义词
And I was hoping you wouldn't lose my best friend.
我还希望你没弄丢我最好的朋友呢
Starting to feel like you're not a real big Jake head.
开始觉得你不是很喜欢Jake了
Oh, no, I like him,
不是的 我喜欢他
just not as a boyfriend for Amy.
只是不喜欢他作为Amy的男朋友
Or as a trivia teammate.
也不喜欢他是冷知识之夜的队友
Okay, Kylie, you have gotta get over the trivia thing.
好了 Kylie 冷知识之夜那事你得看开点
I tried my hardest!
我已经尽最大的努力了
The phrase you're looking for is,
正确的句子是
"Winter is coming."
"凛冬将至"
No, what Paul Revere said was that the British are coming.
不是 保罗·列维尔说的是英国人要来了
Come on. Yeah, come on.
别这样啊 怎么了嘛
So what, Paul Revere never said "Winter is coming?"
那又怎样 难道保罗·列维尔从来不说"凛冬将至"吗
Not even in late autumn? I still think I was right.
秋天快完了他也不说吗 我还是认为我是对的
Can we please get back to Amy?
我们能不能回到Amy这事来
She signed in downstairs 20 minutes ago,
她20分钟前在楼下登记了
but she didn't come here, so where is she?
但是不在这 那她在哪
Well, this is the Department of Records,
嗯 这是档案大厅
so I'm going to make an educated guess
所以我来做一个有根据的猜测
and say she came here for a record.
她来这是为了档案
Ooh, not sure you're qualified to make an educated guess.
我可不确定你有资格做什么有根据的猜测
Okay, I know where you're going with this,
好吧 我知道你要说什么了
the Theory of Relativity question.
相对论的问题
Uh, he's got crazy hair, super smart, Jewy name.
呃 他头发特别疯 超级聪明 犹太人名字
Eisenberg! Jesse Eisenberg.
艾森伯格 是杰西·艾森伯格
Sit down!
快坐下吧
Look, I know lots of things.
看 我知道特别多事情
I know the names of every Transformer.
我知道所有变形金刚的名字
Yeah, even the Dinobots. Grimlock much?
是的 就算是变形金刚系列玩具也知道
No. Okay.
不是吧你 好吗
I'm not dumb, I just can't handle the trivia pressure.
我不是笨 我不过是没法处理猜词游戏的压力
Anyway, can you please just look up every file
总而言之 你能帮我查一下
that's been logged out in the past 20 minutes?
刚才20分钟里借出去的所有档案吗
Fine, but I'm doing it for her, not for you.
好吧 不过是为她做的 不是你
Fine.
好吧
Trivia Nazi over here.
冷知识夜独♥裁♥者在这
Yeah, there was a 99th precinct case file
有了 一份关于99分局
from January, 2014,
2014年1月案件记录的文件
that was just accessed.
刚刚被访问了
Okay, I definitely know where she is.
好的 我绝对知道她在哪里了
Like you definitely knew
就好像你绝对知道
the Serengeti was a type of pasta?
塞伦盖蒂平原是一种意大利面一样吗
Let it go, Kylie!
让那事过去吧 Kylie
Mount Terry's looking good, just add a little snow,
Terry山看起来很好 只要再加一点点雪花
and...perfect.
然后 完美
Ah, yes. Now, that's what I call
对 现在 这才是我说的
the right amount of arid shrubbery.
正确数量的干灌木丛
Great job, Captain.
干得好 警监
That's just what the kid's gonna want,
这绝对是孩子们想要的
to play in a serial killer's dumping ground.
在一块连环杀手弃尸地上玩耍
All aboard the Jeffords Victory Express!
Jeffords胜利快车要出发咯
Oh, I'm sure the child will love that
我确定那个孩子会喜欢
you put a steam locomotive whistle on a diesel train.
你在柴油火车上加上蒸汽笛的
I'm joking--he's going to vomit when he hears that.
我开玩笑的 他听到那个的时候会吐的
Kid's here. Show him in.
孩子来了 带他进来
This is Dylan.
这是Dylan
Hello, Dylan. I'm Captain Holt.
你好Dylan 我是Holt警监
We have some trains here to play with,
在这我们有一些小火车可以玩
like this one that carries coal and rivets,
比如这个 是运输煤和铆钉的
the two main exports of our town.
是两种我们镇上最重要的出口物品
Would you like to transport some coal or rivets?
你愿意运输一些煤或者铆钉吗
Or...would you like to come over here to Jeffords Junction,
或者 你想不想来Jeffords枢纽站来呢
where it's always all four seasons and a volcano?
这里四季都有 还有一个火山哦
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表