剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
警监 我拿了些饭前点心来
I don't know what you like, so I guessed:
我不知道您喜欢吃什么 所以我猜
the radishes they put on the side for decoration?
装饰用的萝卜怎么样
Mmm, thank you. Cut into a flower?
谢谢 还切成萝卜花了
Where are we, Las Vegas?
我们是到拉斯维加斯了吗
Guys, look over there by the hallway.
伙计们 快看门厅那里
See the woman in the red?
看到那个穿红衣服的女人了吗
I think that's my brother's girlfriend, Fran.
那好像是我兄弟的女朋友 弗兰
I don't want her to recognize me.
我不想让她看到我
Does she have a scar on her left cheek?
她的左脸是不是有一道疤
Maybe. What's the shape of the scar?
也许吧 什么样的疤痕啊
Just a general slash shape. Oh, darn.
就是一般的疤痕啊 见鬼
I've been reading a lot of "Harry Potter" Lately,
我最近一直在看《哈利波特》的书
and I was hoping for something more fun.
还想着能发现什么有意思的疤呢
Okay, I'll head towards her.
好了 我去正面交锋
You go around back in case she makes a break for it.
你从后面防守 以免她逃走
She's on the move.
她开始行动了
Excuse me, ma'am. Oh.
不好意思 女士
No, please stop. Freeze. NYPD.
不好意思 请站住 别动 纽约警♥察♥
What's going on? No scar. It's not Fran.
发生什么事了啊 没疤痕 她不是弗兰
Then why was she running?
那她跑什么啊
Because a strange guy started following me to the bathroom.
因为有个陌生男人要跟着我去卫生间
Right. Because men are horrible
可不是吗 男人都很可怕
and the world is a nightmare. Yeah.
世界无比黑暗
Oh, no. Where's Doug Judy? Where we left him. Why?
不好 道格·朱迪在哪 就在原地啊 怎么
Scarface Fran is a ruse.
刀疤脸弗兰只是个幌子
He wanted us out of there so he can help his brother
他是想把我们引开 然后帮自己的兄弟
steal the egg!
偷走那颗蛋
Check it out. Shot glasses of soup.
快看 烈酒杯装的汤
Oh, you wondering how I got the whole tray?
你们是在想 我怎么拿到这么多汤的吗
Charmed it right out of her
全拜我无与伦比的魅力
Hands
所赐
You want some soup?
来点汤吗
This where you been all day? Yep. Just looking for clues.
你一整天都在这里吗 是啊 我在找线索呢
Trying to see how George Judy escaped.
我想找出乔治·朱迪逃跑的方法
You're pretty sweaty. Terry runs hot.
你流的汗可不少啊 泰瑞在努力
Terry runs hot.
泰瑞很努力工作
You're trying to see if you can do that wall climb,
你是在尝试翻过这堵墙
aren't you? Yeah.
对吧 可不是
And I can't. I'm old.
但我做不到 我老了
Because you can't parkour up a wall?
就因为你翻不过这堵墙了吗
It's everything.
不仅是这个
The TV's always too quiet.
我现在总觉得电视声音太小
I don't like how baggy basketball shorts are.
我也不喜欢那些宽松的篮球短裤
I even shook my fist at some skateboarders the other day.
我那天甚至还对着一群滑板少年挥了拳头
And there's something worse.
还有更糟糕的事情呢
Way, way worse.
非常非常糟糕的事情
Terry needs reading glasses.
泰瑞现在都要戴老花镜了
It's not that bad, Sarge. Yes, it is!
没那么糟啦 警长 就是很糟
I used to be "Batman."
我以前可是"蝙蝠侠"呢
Now I'm his dad.
现在我都成他爹了
His dumb, weak, getting shot at the opera dad.
他那个又蠢又弱 还在剧院被枪杀的爹
Okay, auction over.
好了 竞拍结束了
I can't believe you thought Doug Judy
我真不敢相信 你会认为道格·朱迪
was tricking us so he could steal the egg.
会使诡计引开我们 然后偷走那颗蛋
If anyone was stealing any eggs, it was you
如果真要说谁会偷蛋 那就是你
'cause you have egg all over your face.
因为你就一蠢蛋样
Is that why you've been so quiet these last four minutes?
所以之前四分钟 你一句话都没说
You had to think of that? Mmhmm. Was it worth it?
就是在想这个梗吗 是啊 梗不错吧
Hell, yeah. Ah, venomous burn.
棒呆啦 发射愤怒毒液
Suck out the poison.
吸出毒液
He may not have been pulling something back there,
他也许是没做出什么行动
but both of you were wrong about George Judy.
但你们也都没猜对乔治·朱迪的行踪
He never showed. We wasted a day,
他根本就没来 我们在这里浪费了一天
and if anyone has egg on their faces, it's you two.
如果要说谁一脸蠢蛋样 那可是你们俩
Doug Egg and Egg Peralta.
道格蠢蛋 和蠢蛋佩拉尔塔
That's actually kind of a dope name.
这名字其实还挺酷的嘛
What's going on out there?
那边出什么事了
Hey, Jake Peralta, NYPD. What happened here?
我是杰克·佩拉尔塔 纽约警♥察♥ 发生什么事了
Somebody knocked out the valet, stole all the cars.
有人打晕了泊车员 偷走了所有的车
Every single one. So George was here.
所有的车都偷走了 所以乔治确实来了
He wasn't after the egg, he was after the cars.
他不是来偷蛋的 他是来偷车的
Well, looks like Doug Judy was right after all, huh, Captain?
看来道格·朱迪说得没错吧 警监
Why aren't you saying anything?
你怎么不说话啦
Is it because you're so embarrassed for being wrong?
是因为错了而无地自容了吗
Gertie!
我的格蒂啊
What a big bomb, the Captain's car is gone
# 哎呀真糟糕呀 警监的车被偷啦 #
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
I don't get it. Why would George Judy
我不明白 为什么乔治·朱迪
steal all these cars and not the egg?
偷走的是车 而不是蛋呢
Easier to sell if you're in a hurry.
如果他急需用钱 车比较容易出手
Plus these are some valuable vehicles.
而且里面不乏好车呢
Bugatti, Ferrari... Gertie.
布加迪 法拉利 还有格蒂
I don't think Gertie was a prime target, sir.
我觉得他不会冲着格蒂去的 先生
Do you know how much custom work there was on her?
你知道我为改造她花了多少精力吗
I disabled the FM function from the radio.
我把收音机的调频功能都卸掉了
The guy said, "Oh, you can just not use it,"
当时那人说 "你可以不用啊"
but I said, "Ugh, I'll always know it's there."
但我说 "可是我知道这个功能还在啊"
Boom. Shelby Cobra 427SC.
看这个 谢尔比眼镜蛇427SC
That's a million dollars on four wheels, baby.
那四个轮子都要一百万美金呢
That's what George is after.
这才是乔治的目标
How do we even know George did it?
可谁知道这是不是乔治干的呢
I mean, nobody saw him.
毕竟没人看到他啊
But there was a prolific car thief at the scene of the crime.
但是案发现场确实有一名经验丰富的偷车贼
You talking about me? I'm a cop now.
你是说我吗 我现在可是警♥察♥
No, you're not. Then why do I have a badge
快拉倒吧 那为什么我有警徽
and a gun?
还有枪呢
The thin blue line just got thick as hell.
这标志可是如假包换的呢
Give me that! Come on, Judy.
给我 算了吧 朱迪
It's not loaded.
没装子弹
Look, if I was gonna jack a bunch of cars,
听着 如果我要偷很多车子
I wouldn't bring two of New York's best detectives with me
我可不会带纽约最厉害的两个警♥察♥
to the scene of the crime.
和我一起去现场
Aww, you think we're the best? Flattery won't work on us.
你觉得我们是最厉害的吗 拍马屁没用的
What? This is nonsense.
什么 简直是胡搅蛮缠
You're off the case. Whoa, whoa, sir. Come on.
你不准参与这案子了 长官 拜托
We're chasing a murderer.
我们还要追捕罪犯
A murderer that just stole a ton of cars.
一个偷了很多车子的罪犯
Who knows more about that world than Doug Judy?
这一行谁能比道格·朱迪还轻车熟路啊
Plus remember, he doesn't get immunity
而且别忘了 他不帮我们抓到他兄弟
unless he helps us bring his brother in.
是不能得到豁免的
I know, but...
我知道 但...
Do you want to get back Gertie or not?
你到底想不想让格蒂回来
Fine. He's still on the case.
好吧 他继续协助调查
The Pontiac Bandit and Jake are cops
# 庞蒂亚克大盗和杰克一起当警探 #
With their wise-cracking Captain along for the ride
# 还有他们爱说俏皮话的警监 #
They'll have adventures wherever they go
# 他们去哪都会有冒险历程 #
The talking dog flies in outer space
# 那只会说话的狗翱翔在外太空 #
Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog
# 汪 汪 汪 飞行狗 #
Arf, arf, arf Fly, fly, fly, fly dog
# 汪 汪 汪 # # 飞 飞 飞 飞行狗 #
Arf, arf, arf, fly, fly, fly, fly dog
# 汪 汪 汪 飞行狗 #
Okay, Charles, I want you on this text chain.
好了 查尔斯 我之前很希望你加入群聊
I really do, but since you joined yesterday,
真的 但自从你昨天加入后
you have sent 71 texts.
已经发了七十一条短♥信♥
The rest of the group collectively has sent two.
群里其他所有人加起来 只发了两条
You know, honestly, I'd rather get hit by a bus
说真的 查尔斯 我宁愿被车撞
than get one more text from you, Charles.
也不愿再收到你的一条短♥信♥
Fine. I've been kicked out of things before.
好吧 我也不是没被排挤过
At camp, I found a slam book
露营的时候 我发现了一个小本子
that the lunch ladies had written about me.
上面都是食堂大妈写我的坏话
I'm sorry, Charles, but there is no story
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表