剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm a human torch!
我是人肉火把
Nope, it was just that one memory.
不 就记得这一点
This was a dead end.
走进死胡同了
I remember why you were on fire.
我想起来你起火的原因了
The State Troopers brought fireworks.
州警带了烟花
Yes. We're unraveling the mystery.
对 我们在揭晓谜团
It's like we're detectives. We are detectives.
我们好像警探啊 我们就是警探好嘛
Right. Another thing we remembered.
没错 我们记得的另一件事
This is going great.
这进展得很顺利
Oh, Raymond.
哦 Raymond
Of course you have beaten me to the gym.
你当然会比我抢先一步到健身房♥
You live life right. It's amazing.
你过着正确的生活 这太不可思议了
Work out your legs, Jeffrey. Not your mouth.
你该锻炼你的腿 Jeffrey 不是你的嘴
You are hilarious.
你太搞笑了
I am so psyched for your presentation to the board.
我非常激动你要为理事会讲演
I'm sure it's gonna be amazing. I'm gonna crush you
我相信那会令人惊叹的 我要碾压你
like a can of diet seltzer water.
就像压爆一罐无糖苏打水一样
I don't doubt it. Well, I'm off to do some squats.
我毫不怀疑 好吧 我要去做一些深蹲了
Dumbass.
傻♥逼♥
Okay, so this is definitely where we set off the fireworks,
好的 所以这里肯定是我们放烟花的地方
but still no laptop.
但仍然没有手提电脑
How did I catch on fire?
我是怎么被火烧着的
Oh, no, I just remembered something.
哦 不 我刚刚想起一些事
Terry feels bad.
Terry很内疚
What the hell was that?
那特么是什么声音
Ah!
啊
Ah!
啊
Hence the chest pain,
所以我的胸口疼
but what was that loud crash?
但那声巨响又是什么
I think that might have been me.
我想那可能是我
See you in hell, partner.
地狱见吧 伙计
You killed her?
你杀了她吗
Her? Oh, my God, it was a her.
她 哦我的天 那是个女的
You were replacing Amy, not me.
你用它替换的是Amy 不是我
What have I done? Wait, the robot has a camera.
我做了什么 等等 那机器上有摄像头
Maybe she saw who took the laptop.
可能她看到是谁拿走了手提电脑
There's the laptop bag. You think you're
电脑包就在这儿 你觉得你
so much better than me.
比我厉害很多
You're right. I'm just gonna fast forward.
你是对的 我要快进了
Oh, hey, robot.
哦 嘿 机器人
I got something really cool to show you on the balcony.
我在阳台上留了一些真的很酷的玩意给你看
I think you're really gonna like it.
我觉得你真的会喜欢的
Oh, you're heavy.
哦 你真重
Fast forward. Did you guys see that?
快进 你们看到了吗
He put the bag down behind the plant.
他把包放在了那颗植物后面
Let's go.
我们走
Is it there? Is it there?
是那儿吗 是那儿吗
It's here! We did it!
就是这儿 我们做到了
We found the bag!
我们找到了包
Oh, wait, hungover. No spinning.
哦 等等 我宿醉 别转圈了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的 好的 好的
I'm good.
我很好
Oh, hey, hey!
哦 嘿 嘿
Oh, Scully.
哦 Scully
You bummed about Cindy
你是因为Cindy郁闷
or you just feel at home in a body bag?
还是你只是在尸体袋里找到了家的感觉
We use the same medicated powder.
我们用同样的药粉
I could smell it.
我能闻出来
She's my soul mate, Amy. So she doesn't like you.
她是我的灵魂伴侣 Amy 所以她不喜欢你
It happens. I mean, not to me,
这是可能发生的 我是指 对我而言不会
but not everyone has my combination
但不是每个人都是我这样的结合体
of elegance and charm and grace and poise,
既高雅有魅力 又优雅沉着
and then just gif-ability. Some would say "Jif,"
还有动图能力 有些人会说"冻土"
but then some would also say "Syrup."
但有的人也会说"枫糖"
Wait, what if we could give Scully our personalities?
等等 如果我们能给Scully我们的人格呢
He would love that.
他会爱上那种感觉的
We could talk to him through an earpiece
我们可以通过入耳式耳机和他说话
and tell him what to say. Okay,
然后告诉他应该说什么 好的
but can we attach a string to it?
但我们可以在耳机上连一条线吗
Last time I wore an earpiece, it fell in.
上次我戴入耳式耳机的时候它掉进去了
How you doing, Scully? Nervous.
你感觉怎么样 Scully 紧张
I can feel my legs. That never happens.
我能感觉到我自己的腿 这之前从没这样过
Something's wrong. Okay, just go up to her
有什么不对劲 好的 就直接走向她
and repeat what we say.
然后重复我们说的话
I wasn't gonna Hi, there.
我才不会 嗨 你好
Scully, hey.
Scully 嘿
Cindy, there's something I want to say to you.
Cindy 我有些话想对你说
The moment I first saw you...
我第一次见到你的那个瞬间
You took my breath away.
你美到让我无法呼吸
Whenever I'm around you...
当我在你身边时
My heart beats faster.
我的心跳都会加速
I know you're going home today...
我知道你今天就要回家了
But I couldn't let you leave without asking you out.
但我不能在没约你出去之前就让你走
Cindy Shatz... Cindy Shatz...
Cindy Shatz Cindy Shatz
Can I buy you a drink? Can I buy you a drink?
我可以请你喝一杯吗 我可以请你喝一杯吗
No, I'm sorry.
不可以 我很抱歉
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
What? No.
什么 不
Guys, earpiece fell in.
伙计们 耳机掉进去了
What on earth took you so long?
你们怎么现在才来
Yeah, where the frigging hell were you?
没错 你们特么去哪了
I was trying to get the colors right,
我在尝试调出最好的颜色
but in the end,
但到最后
I decided to just go with your original black and white.
我决定就用你们最初决定的黑白色
It's probably even one color too many.
黑白两色恨不得都太多了
Anyways, in you go.
无论如何 进去吧
Looking good, Diaz.
看起来很棒 Diaz
Bite me. Okay.
去你的 好吧
Uh, hello, I'm Captain Raymond Holt,
呃 大家好 我是Raymond Holt警监
and if I have the pleasure of joining your board,
如果我有幸能加入你们的理事会
here are some of the things that I would do.
接下来我将要做的事情是
See? It all worked out.
看到了吗 都成了
We threw a wild party with absolutely zero consequences.
我们举办了一个没有代价的狂欢派对
Jake, something's wrong.
Jake 有什么事不对劲
Oh, um...
哦 呃
oh, I don't know how that got in there or what it is.
哦 我不知道这是哪里来的或者这是什么
Um, I'll just, uh--next slide.
呃 我就 呃 下一张
Well, that's strange. Next slide.
好吧 这太奇怪了 下一张
Next. Next.
下一张 下一张
Oh, I see what's happening here.
哦 我知道这是怎么一回事了
Uh, due to an issue with the Internet cloud,
呃 因为网络云端的一个问题
you are seeing a series of pictures
你们正在看一系列
that have nothing to do with me
和我以及99分局
or the 99th precinct.
完全无关的图片
I don't get it. Who even took these pictures?
我不懂了 谁会拍这些照片
I did.
是我
You guys should really be a lot more careful
你们真的需要小心一点
about leaving laptops lying around.
别把笔记本电脑到处扔
For next year.
等明年吧
Consequences.
代价
My, oh, my. Boyle, can you even tell me
我的天哪 Boyle 你能告诉我
what is happening in this picture?
这照片里到底发生了什么吗
Uh, that's me doing a Jean-Claude Van Damme split
呃 那是我在做尚格云顿式劈叉
between two beds.
在两张床之间
I had to wear my underwear for flexibility.
为了灵活性我只能穿着我的内♥裤♥
Mm-hmm, and, uh, Santiago?
嗯哼 以及 呃 Santiago
I believe that is me throwing up
我相信那是我正吐在
into a pillow case. Uhoh.
一个枕头套里 啊哦
You have all embarrassed the precinct.
你们都使分局蒙羞
Now when people think of the Nine-Nine,
现在当人们想到99分局时
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表