剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Honestly? A little.
讲真 有点儿
Hurts.
心痛
I can't believe they all let C.J. And Gina
我真不敢相信 他们全让C.J和Gina
just buy them off.
给收买♥♥了
But we don't need them,
但我们根本用不着他们
'cause we've got you,
我们有你
and you're a sergeant.
你可是个警长
Did you sign the letter yet?
那信你签字了吗
Um... I...
那个 我
What did he give you?
他给你买♥♥什么了
He gave me the ability to continue to serve this community
他给了我继续为片区服务
unencumbered by a necessary oversight.
且不用受束缚的能力
Now, I really have to--
我真的要
What did he give you?
到底给你买♥♥了什么
He gave me a yogurt fridge, all right?
他给我买♥♥了放酸奶的小冰箱 行了吧
I asked for a yogurt fridge, and I got one,
我想要个放酸奶的小冰箱 他就给我买♥♥了
right next to my desk!
就在我桌子边上
I'm only a man.
我也是人 也有欲望
I'm sending this letter
不管你有没有签名
with or without your signature.
我都要把信寄出去了
Enjoy your blood yogurt.
喝你的破酸奶吧
I will.
好嘞
Time is running out.
快没时间了
We have the right to a phone call.
我们有权利打个电♥话♥
We need to call the Nine-Nine
得给分局打个电♥话♥
so they can sort this out with the sheriff.
让他们搞定这个警探
No, they would want to get involved
不行 他们全会搀和进来
and that could endanger them.
会陷入危险的
They'd be okay with that.
他们不会在意的
Charles and Amy both love me.
Charles和Amy都很爱我
Rosa's not scared of anything.
Rosa啥也不怕
I'm like a mentor to Terry.
Terry视我如导师
No, regardless, we don't have time for that.
不行 也没时间打电♥话♥了
We just have to tell the truth.
只能实话实说了
Sheriff, I'm ready to talk.
警探 我要招供
This better be good.
最好别耍花样
I'm a busy man.
爷忙着呢
You just spent 30 minutes
你刚花了30分钟
trying to win a radio contest.
想赢广播比赛
For my wife.
为了我老婆
They're giving away Swampsgiving tickets.
他们在送<沼泽感恩节>拍摄地的门票
I'm not really Greg,
其实我不叫Greg
and that's not Larry.
他也不叫Larry
We're Captain Raymond Holt
我们是纽约警局的Raymond Holt警监
and Detective Jake Peralta of the NYPD.
和Jake Peralta警探
We've been targeted by Jimmy "The Butcher" Figgis,
我们被"屠夫"Jimmy Figgis盯上了
the mafia boss.
他是黑♥手♥党♥的头目
We're in witness protection,
我们正处于证人保护阶段
and that is the full truth.
全是大实话
Good one. That's a good one.
编得好 编得跟真的似的
Just call the U.S. Marshal who handles our case.
你给联邦执法局的头儿打电♥话♥ 是她受理我们的案子
She'll explain everything.
她会和你解释清楚的
She? Oh, come on.
还是个女的 别骗我了
This is getting crazier by the second.
越说越离谱了
But I'll tell you, I kind of want to see how it plays out.
不过这么说吧 我倒挺想看看事情会变成什么样的
Uh-huh. Right.
好的吧
Okay, will do.
好的 行
Well, it's a guy,
是个男的
and he says he's never heard of either one of you.
他说没听说过你们中任何一个人
That's impossible. Listen for yourself.
怎么可能 你自己和他说
Hello. It's Figgis.
喂 我是Figgis
I have your Marshal, and I'm coming for you.
你们老大在我手里 很快你们也会落入我手
See you soon, Jake.
回见 Jake
Wait.
等等
Great news.
好消息
I found Figgis.
我找到Figgis了
This is bad.
情况不妙
Figgis has the marshal,
Figgis抓住了执法局的人
and now he knows where we are.
现在也知道我们在哪儿
We're sitting ducks.
而我们却只能坐以待毙(像鸭子一样)
That's the worst kind of duck.
这死法儿(这种鸭子)也忒惨了
Tell that to the Dutch Hookbill.
和荷兰钩嘴鸭有的一拼
Look, the clock is ticking.
时间在一分一秒流逝
We only have one option.
我们只有一个选择
Jailbreak.
越 狱
And how do you propose to pull that off?
你打算怎么越
By using this rag-tag team of inmates.
就利用这群乌合之众
Our very Suicide Squad.
属于我们的自杀小队
All right, let's rally the troops.
来 让我们整整士气
Hey, fellow prisoners.
狱友们
Hi, there.
大家好
Everyone, look,
听我说
we haven't connected as much
或许我们没有
as maybe we should have.
想象中那么亲密无间
That's our fault.
都怪我们
Why don't I just kick things off.
要不就由我先开始吧
I'm Jake,
我叫Jake
and I like baseball.
我喜欢打棒球
Now you say something about yourself.
接着你介绍一下自己吧
I'm Raymond. I don't care for baseball.
我叫Raymond 我不喜欢打棒球
Great, so now that we're all vibing at 100,
很好 现在大家相处得好极了
quick question:
一个小问题
If there were to be a jailbreak "Of sorts,"
如果有人要越狱
how many of you guys would be interested in that?
你们有多少人有兴趣
Obviously if you have any moral objection--
当然了 如果你们在道义上反对
okay, your hands are already all up,
好吧 你们都举手了
so I say we hop on this pony. Great.
我们是骑虎难下了 很好
Now, do any of you have any special skills?
那你们有没有人会特殊的技巧
Maybe the ability to pick a lock?
比如撬锁什么的
Uh, I'm Mitch.
我叫Mitch
I have a glass eye. Glass eye?
我有一只义眼 义眼啊
We'll definitely find some use for that.
我们一定会发现它的用处的
How about you, sir? I'm Evan.
你呢 先生 我叫Evan
I've been arrested for a lot of different stuff:
我犯了好多不同的事才被抓的
public urination,
在公共场所尿尿
urinating on private property,
在私人财产上尿尿
urinating 25 feet from a school,
在离学校25英尺的地方尿尿
urinating out of a moving truck.
在正在行驶的货车里往外尿尿
I don't think Evan gets what we're doing here.
我觉得Evan没明白我们要做什么
Oh, doesn't he?
哦 是吗
He's been here for weeks.
他来这儿好几周了
He knows the guard's comings and goings.
他知道狱警的作息
Thank you for sharing, Evan.
谢谢你的分享 Evan
You are valued here.
你大有用处
Your turn, old-timer.
到你了 老前辈
It's always guys like this
每次都是这样的人
that unlock the entire operation.
解决了所有困难
What do you bring to the table?
你能为这次行动贡献什么
I'm Tito.
我叫Tito
I'm great at smoking meth.
我很会用烟管吸冰♥毒♥
And? Snorting meth.
还有呢 直接用鼻子吸
And?
还有呢
I haven't spoken to my daughter
我已经好几年
in a couple of years.
没和我女儿说话了
Oh, that's so sad.
太可怜了
Okay, so find something for Tito to do.
给Tito找点事做做
So I heard from One Police Plaza.
警局总部给我回信了
They received my letter,
他们收到了我的信
and apparently they also received hundreds of others
显然 他们还收到了上百封别人寄的信
in support of C.J.
都是支持C.J的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表