剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
but it didn't mean anything.
没有任何别的意思
Just forget I said anything, right?
把我说的都忘了吧 好吗
Rewind.
倒回去
And kiss. Jake...
吻一个 Jake
You want to know if there was tongue.
你想知道有没有用舌头
I can tell you, decidedly there was not.
我明确告诉你 没 有
No, Jake. Figgis is here.
不是的 Jake Figgis来了
Okay, well, good talk. Don't die.
好吧 聊得很开心 别死
Holt had very soft lips.
Holt嘴唇很软
Wish I hadn't said that one either.
真希望刚才那句也没说
We should get into positions. Yeah, okay.
我们该各就各位了 好好
Hey, kill the lights! Figgis is here!
把灯关了 Figgis来了
Excuse me, ma'am, this dolly's being used.
抱歉 小姐 这辆手推车有人用
It's being used.
有人用
Quanti erala Vito la Bella?
多少维托贝拉
Tutto matro lamente?
秃脱马特罗式伤心
Just bring it back when you're done.
用完送回来就行
Ah! Garbanzo marinara!
啊 鹰嘴豆马丽娜拉
Jackpot. Let's do this.
运气超好 走起
And how am I supposed to get all the way up there?
我要怎么爬上去
Gracefully.
优雅地上来
Boost my bottom! I'm boosting!
用力推我的臀 我在推
Boost my bottom!
用力推臀啊
I'm boosting!
我在用力
Boost it!
再用力
Ah. All right...
好啦
stick shift.
手动档
I can't drive stick shift.
我不会开手动档
You're gonna have to drive.
得你来开
How? My leg doesn't work.
我怎么开 腿瘸着呢
Sir, I am a dancer.
先生 我是名舞者
I will be your legs.
我就是你的双腿
Clutch in.
踩离合器
Okay. Clutch out.
好 松离合器
We are the best driver in the world!
我们是世界上最厉害的司机
Spread out and find 'em.
分头找
Bogie headed to the ball pit.
Bogie往海洋球池去了
Peralta...
Peralta
Holt.
Holt
I know you're here.
我知道你们在这儿
I'm gonna kill you.
我来杀你们了
I don't think so. Oh...
我可不这么想 噢
Put down the weapon, Figgis.
Figgis 放下武器
There you go.
这就对了
Oh, yes.
噢 是的
I've been waiting for this moment a long time.
我等这一刻已经很久了
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
I had to live in Florida for six months!
让我不得不在佛罗里达待六个月
It's the worst.
那真是太糟了
Have you tried the pizza down here?
你有尝过那儿的披萨吗
Yeah, it's the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.
是的 那是我吃过的最恶心的东西
It somehow burned my mouth and is cold at the same time.
明明是冷的却莫名其妙地烫伤了我的嘴
But none of that changes the fact that you're about
总之不管怎样 无法改变的事实是
to go to prison for the rest of your life.
你要在监狱里度过余生
Drop it, Sherbert!
放下武器 Sherbert
What? No!
什么 不
I've been everywhere, and I finally spotted your minivan
我到处找你 终于发现了你的小货车
with the New York plates parked around back.
挂着纽约牌照就停在附近
We already got all your friends. So drop it.
你的伙伴都被我们抓了 所以投降吧
You don't understand. I'm a detective with the NYPD.
你不明白 我是纽约警♥察♥市局的警探
This is Jimmy Figgis; he's wanted by the FBI.
他是Jimmy Figgis 正在被联邦调查局通缉
No, I'm Constantine Binvoglio,
不 我是Constantine Binvoglio
and I came here to repair a skee ball machine on the fritz,
我来这儿修坏了的投分球台
but suddenly he's trying to kill me.
他却突然冒出来想杀我
He's lying. "Constantine Binvoglio."
他撒谎 "Constantine Binvoglio"
It's clearly a name he just made up.
分明是他瞎编的名字
I'm very impressed. That was pretty good.
真让人印象深刻呢 很会编
I will shoot you, Sherbert.
我会开枪的 Sherbert
All right, fine, I will put down my weapon,
好的 行 我这就放下武器
but you have to promise me you will not let this man go.
但你要发誓你不会放走这个男人
Okay, well, we're gonna cuff everyone,
好 我会给你们都带上手铐
and then we're gonna sort this all out.
然后我们会处理好一切的
Thank you. Yeah, thanks, Sheriff.
谢谢 没错 谢谢你 警长
No!
不
Now let's me and you take a little walk.
现在让我们俩去散个步
Ooh.
噢
How do you think you're getting out of this, Figgis?
Figgis你怎么会认为自己逃得掉
Do you even have a plan?
你有计划吗
I'm gonna hold you hostage to get away.
我准备拿你当人♥质♥帮我逃跑
Then I'm gonna drive to a gas station
然后我准备开车去加油站
where I'll steal a clean car
在那儿重新偷一辆车
and head for the airport,
再去机场
where I'll buy a ticket with my false ID,
用我的假身份证买♥♥一张机票
then kill you in the parking lot
之后在停车场里杀了你
and disappear again.
最后再次消失
Pfft.
啐
You're scrambling.
全是屁话
Look, I told you, we're NYPD.
听着 我说过了 我们是纽约市警♥察♥局的
Yeah, right. I can prove it.
是的 没错 我可以证明
Look up "Brooklyn detective attacked by birds."
上网搜"布鲁克林警探被鸟袭击"
You'll see an article with a photo of me.
你们会看到一篇文章上面有我的照片
Officer down.
有警探倒下了
All available units respond.
所有能出动的警员请回答
I'm gonna give you a window, and you're gonna go after Jake.
我帮你制♥造♥机会 然后你去追Jake
My name is Detective Rosa Diaz, NYPD.
我是纽约市警♥察♥局侦探Rosa Diaz
Get back. I'm reaching for my badge.
退后 我在拿我的警徽
Keep walking.
继续前进
Let him go.
放了他
Put that gun down, or he dies.
放下你的枪 否则他就死
He's not gonna shoot me.
他不会对我开枪的
He needs me alive to get out of here.
我死了他就脱不了身
Yeah, you willing to take that bet?
你敢冒这个险吗
I wouldn't.
我可不敢
Now put the gun down.
现在放下枪
Oh!
哦
You shot him!
你打中他了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm sorry I shot you.
抱歉我击中了你
I thought that's what the nod meant.
我以为你点头就是要我这么做
It was. It was awesome.
就是这个意思 酷毙了
It was actually just like the end of "Speed,"
这就跟<生死时速>的结尾一样
which is a pretty good movie.
那是部很棒的电影
It's not as good as "Die Hard." "Die Hard"'s perfect.
但没<虎胆龙威>那么棒 <虎胆龙威>堪称完美
Okay, Jake, I'm gonna go after Figgis.
好了Jake 我得去追Figgis了
Yeah, I was gonna say, you should keep going after Figgis.
是的 我正准备说 你应该赶快去追Figgis
Same page, still.
还是跟我想一块儿去了
Get out of the car!
快下车
Young Jeezy take the wheel!
嘻哈歌♥手Young Jezzy开车上路了
Freeze, punk!
不许动 你个垃圾
Yeah, freeze, punk!
没错 不许动 垃圾
Gina, where did you get that gun?
Gina 这枪又是从哪儿搞到的
Lost and found at the storage facility.
储藏库的失物招领处
They have boxes of 'em. They're everywhere.
他们有成箱的枪 到处都是
Hey, Figgis.
嘿 Figgis
My fiance, Adrian Pimento, said when I caught you,
我未婚夫Adrian Pimento说等我抓到你的时候
I should read you this letter.
应该给你读读这封信
"I want to lick the skin off your body, baby."
"宝贝儿 我真想把你的肌肤舔个遍"
Oh, that side's for me.
哦 这面写给我的
"I want to rip the skin off your body, Jimmy."
"我真想活扒了你的皮 Jimmy"
We're sorry we doubted you, sir.
我很抱歉我们怀疑过你 长官
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表