剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
they'll think of, um...
他们都会想到 呃
oh, Detective Diaz filling an iron with tequila.
哦 Diaz警探把龙舌兰灌进了一个熨斗里
So I could make tequila steam.
所以我可以制♥造♥龙舌兰蒸汽
I can't quite believe I'm gonna say this,
我不敢相信自己会说出这句话
but I'm sorry I even came to Rochester.
但我很后悔来罗切斯特
Hey, it's all right, Scully.
嘿 没事的 Scully
We'll find a way to make it up to him.
我们会找到办法补偿他的
Ah, it's not about him, Jake.
啊 这跟他没关系 Jake
I'm just sad because I'm an unlovable sack of fungus,
我伤心只是因为我是一个丑陋没人爱的真菌
and I'm gonna be alone forever.
我会孤独终老
Oh, um...
哦 呃
hey, there's probably someone out there for--
嘿 这世界上可能会有某个人
We got this. Oh, thank God.
我们来解决这个 哦 谢天谢地
Wow, pint of milk on the rocks.
哇 一品脱牛奶加冰块
Real Scully move. Can I help you?
非常Scully风格 有什么事吗
Hi, we're friends of Scully's,
嗨 我们是Scully的朋友
and we're not sure why you rejected him?
我们不确定你为什么拒绝他
Now, we know Scully's not perfect,
我们知道Scully不完美
his hands smell like clams, and, yeah,
他的手闻起来像蛤蜊 以及 没错
over 75% of his body has died, and--
他身体的75%以上已经死了 还有
Gina, you can stop listing things.
Gina 你可以不要列举这些东西了
Point is, he's a good guy.
重点是 他是个好人
You should give him a chance.
你应该给他一次机会
I know, when I first meet him, I was intrigued,
我知道 当我第一次遇见他 我被他吸引了
but then Mr. Confident showed up,
但之后自信先生出现了
I'm not interested in that.
我对此不感兴趣
Confident people are mean and selfish.
自信的人都很刻薄自私
Wait, you liked awkward Scully?
等等 你喜欢过尴尬的Scully
Giraffe-heart Scully?
长颈鹿心脏的Scully
Oh, my God, he has a giraffe heart?
哦 我的天 他的心脏跟长颈鹿一样吗
Aww, I bet it pushes on his organs.
那肯定压♥迫♥到了他的其他器官
We'll be back in five minutes. Wait right here.
我们五分钟之后回来 在这儿等着
Bartender, can you top off her milk?
酒保 你可以加满她的牛奶吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You wanna hear a joke? Okay.
你想听个笑话吗 好啊
I don't know any jokes. I should go.
我不知道任何笑话 我该走了
Oh, that's okay. I don't know any jokes either.
哦 那没关系 我也不知道任何笑话
I slept in a body bag last night.
我昨晚睡在一个运尸袋里
Whoa. They're so cute.
哇哦 他们太可爱了
Oh, no, Scully, don't put your finger in her mouth.
哦 不 Scully 别把你的手指伸进她嘴巴里
Oh, she likes it.
哦 她喜欢那样
Captain, I'm sorry that things got out of hand,
警监 我很抱歉事态变得失控
but you can still be on the board.
但你仍然可以进理事会
I read 85 pages of the convention bylaws,
我读了85页的公约附则
and That was unnecessary.
然后 没必要
I don't wanna be on the board. But I read bylaws.
我不想进理事会了 但我读了附则
I wanna show you a picture from last night
我想给你看昨晚的一张照片
that really upset me. Okay,
让我非常难过的一张 好的
but in my defense, Rosa bet me 50 cents
但我首先声明 Rosa和我赌了50美分
that I couldn't drink all that shampoo.
看我不能喝完那瓶洗发水
That's not what I wanted to-- you drank shampoo?
那不是我想给你看的 你还喝了洗发水吗
What? No.
什么 没有
You're the one farting bubbles.
你才是那个放屁放出泡泡的
This is what I wanted to show you.
这才是我要给你看的
Do you know what disappoints me most
你知道这张图片里
about this about this picture? That I'm not in it.
最让我失望的是什么吗 是我不在其中
I can't remember the last time
我记不起上一次
I saw the Nine-Nine so happy,
看到99分局这么开心是什么时候了
and I wasn't there. 'Cause you were working
但我不在其中 因为你当时在准备
on your presentation to get us a win.
能令我们胜利的讲演
Yeah, well, it wasn't a real win.
是啊 没错 那不是一次真正的胜利
I wish I had been in that photo. I know,
我希望我也在那张照片里 我知道
and I'm sorry you didn't have more fun this weekend.
我很抱歉你这个周末没有得到更多的乐趣
But it's not over,
但这并没有结束
and we are still in Rochester.
我们仍然在罗切斯特
What are you saying?
你的意思是
I think you know what I'm saying.
我觉得你明白我的意思
What a thermometer.
多好的温度计啊
Look at the mercury reservoir on that mamacita.
看这位美女身上的水银池
Oh, Peralta, this is amazing. I'm floating on air.
哦 Peralta 这太不可思议了 我感觉有些飘飘然了
Hey, everybody, get in for a picture.
嘿 大家来拍照片了
Excuse me, sir. Can you take a picture of us?
不好意思 先生 你可以为我们拍一张照片吗
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
当然 没问题 谢谢
Everybody says Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit.
大家一起说加布里埃尔·华伦海特
Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit.
加布里埃尔·华伦海特
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表