剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Amy, someone lost your pen, girl.
Amy 有人把你的笔弄丢了 姐们儿
Gina, you better be joking.
Gina 你最好是在开玩笑
That pen is my best friend, and I will straight up...
那只笔是我最好的朋友 我真的会
It was Captain Holt.
是Holt警长弄丢的
Oh, that's fine. It's just a pen.
哦 那没事了 不就是只笔嘛
It's just a pen.
不就是只笔嘛
Hey, so I talked to my C.I.S,
嘿 我跟我的线人聊过了
and nobody's heard anything about Ocampo,
就没人知道Ocampo的下落
but I talked to Skeezy J,
但我又跟Skeezy J聊了聊
who said he's been taking night classes.
他说他在上夜校
He wants to be a dietician. I'm excited for him.
他想成为营养师 我真替他高兴
Hawkins knows we're working the case.
Hawkins知道我们在查这个案子
I highly doubt it. What makes you say that?
我非常怀疑这一点 你为啥这么说
She just called and said,
她就那么打给我说
"Get over here. I know you're working the case."
"到我这儿来 我知道你们在查这个案子"
Hmm, so it appears you were onto something.
嗯 所以看来你有所发现啊
Very good. Touche. Well, off to death.
很好 不错 那咱们就向死亡出发吧
This place is awesome.
这地方太屌♥了
I've always wanted to work in a covert facility.
我一直想要在秘密基地里工作
I know. We're in a black site, Rosa.
我知道 我们现在就在一个"黑点"里 Rosa
I bet they have some awesome name for it.
我打赌他们肯定给这地方起了超屌♥的名字
Welcome to the Slaughterhouse. Told ya.
欢迎来到"屠宰场" 说的没错吧
Hey, so listen,
嘿 是这样
we know you told us to stop looking for Ocampo,
我知道你让我们停止搜查Ocampo
but we figured we'd find him for you,
但我们觉得我们应该为你找到他
try and make things right.
来将功补过
It's all good. I'm not mad.
没事 我并没有生气
I checked out your files. You guys do good stuff.
我查了你们查到的资料 你们有两下子
I think you might be our best option at finding this guy again.
我认为你们可能是我们再次找到这家伙的最好人选
You think you can do that?
你们觉得可以做到吗
Can a paring knife remove a human heart in under a minute?
一把水果刀能在一分钟之内把人的心脏挖出来吗
Yes, I've seen it happen.
可以的 我见过
Lucky.
好眼福
So why don't you both come back tomorrow
那你们两个就明天回来这
and we can start working this together?
然后咱们开始一起查这个案子吧
And, who knows, if you find the guy,
还有 说不定 如果你们找到这家伙
I got an open spot on my squad.
我的小队里还有个空缺名额
Maybe one of you could fill it.
说不定你俩中的一个能填补空缺
Or maybe one of us could fill it.
或者说不定我俩中的一个能填补空缺
Excuse me? What you said... better.
你说什么 从你嘴里说出来更酷炫呢
Rosa, leave now?
Rosa 现在走吧
This is amazing.
太棒了
I've always wanted to be on that squad.
我早就想加入那个小队了
Me too. Working with her would be insane.
我也是 跟她一起工作太爽了
What do we do?
我们怎么办
I mean, there's only one spot and the two of us,
我是说 只有一个空缺 我们却有两个人
unless one of us wanted to back off
除非咱俩之一想要退出
because the other said it first. That seems fair.
因为另一个人先说想加入 这样还挺公平的
Look, none of this matters if we don't find Ocampo.
听着 要是没找到Ocampo 说什么都没用
Let's just do our jobs,
咱们还是干活吧
and Hawkins will do whatever she's gonna do.
Hawkins 爱怎么着怎么着
Doesn't have to be a competition, right?
没必要搞成个比赛 你说是吧
Right. Right? Right.
是啊 是吧 是啊
Right? Right.
是吧 是啊
Right.
是嘛
So based on these phone records,
根据这些通话记录
we think Ocampo is definitely still in Brooklyn.
我们认为Ocampo肯定还在布鲁克林
Unrelated question: Is it true you still have a bullet lodged in your hip
你还有颗子弹卡在屁♥股♥里 这事是真的吗
from your shootout with the Canarsie Killer?
就是在你跟卡纳西杀手那场枪战里中的那颗子弹
No. Darn.
不 真糟糕
It's in my jaw. Yes.
它在我的下巴里 好诶
This is nice work, guys.
干的漂亮 两位
Who figured out he was cloning his credit card?
是谁发现他在复♥制♥他自己的信♥用♥卡♥的
Oh, uh, couldn't tell you. I don't know.
噢 呃 不能告诉你 我不知道
Can't remember. Yeah, can't recall.
记不起来了 是啊 想不起来
We don't really keep score.
我们不怎么计较这些
Yeah, we're super non-competitive.
是啊 我们俩超不竞争
Great. So what's our next move?
很好 我们下一步怎么做
How do we find this guy?
我们怎么找到这个人
I say we tap his brother's phone.
要我说我们监听他兄弟的手♥机♥
They're tight. He'll definitely call.
他们关系很铁 他肯定会打电♥话♥的
Jake, you agree?
Jake 你同意么
Yes, I think that's a great idea.
同意 我觉得那是个好主意
Fully support that. Totally love it.
百分百支持 完全喜欢这个主意
The one thing I will say, though,
但是 唯一一点我要说的
is, it could take us a while to get a warrant.
就是 我们要花上一段时间来拿到执行令
And we know he's hard up for cash,
我们知道他缺现金
and we also know that's his primary buyer,
而且我们还知道那是他最重要的买♥♥家
so we could see what this guy knows.
所以我们可以看看这个人知道什么
Both smart suggestions. I say we do...
都是很聪明的建议 我决定我们采用
Peralta's. Yes.
Peralta的建议 好诶
Sorry, it's--muscle spasm.
抱歉 只是肌肉痉挛
Whatever.
随便
Diaz, you ride?
Diaz 你骑摩托车么
Yeah, I got a supercharged R1. Engine?
是 我有一辆增压的R1摩托车 引擎呢
4-stroke, in-line four with dual overhead cams.
四冲程 直列式还带有上凸轮的四个引擎
Wow, that's a lot of bike.
哇 那可真是一辆好车
I ride a custom-6 L-capacity superbike.
我开的一辆定制的6升油量超级摩托车
What is that? Like, 180 horses?
什么意思 像是180马么
210. Purrs like a puma in heat.
210马 发动的声音就像是头发♥情♥中的猎豹
I also ride motorcycles.
我也骑摩托车
Oh, yeah? What do you ride?
噢 是么 你骑的是什么
Oh, it's in the shop right now.
噢 它现在还在店里呢
Yeah, the torque felt low,
对 扭矩感觉有点低
so I was like, "Bro, we gots to up the torque."
所以我就像是这样 "兄弟 我们得提高扭矩"
We all know how it is.
我们都知道是怎么回事
Anyways, I could talk about my steel horse all darn day.
不管怎么样 我可以一整天都聊我的摩托车
We got work to do. Rosa.
我们还有工作要做 Rosa
Sarge, Hitchcock and Scully are out of control.
警长 Hitchcock和Scully失控了
They got into a fight over the ranch dressing,
他们因为田园沙拉酱吵起来了
and now it's everywhere.
现在弄得那里都是
I figured it out, Boyle.
我想明白了 Boyle
They've been acting like kids,
他们表现得像孩子
so I'm gonna treat 'em like kids.
所以我准备像对孩子一样对待他们
Ooh, Daddy's gonna dish out some Daddy discipline.
噢 爸爸准备让他们见识见识父亲的威严了
As a fellow daddy, I approve.
同已为人父的我赞成
Stop saying "Daddy." You got it, Papa Bear.
别再说"爸爸"了 没问题 熊老爹
Hmm, I actually kinda like that one.
嗯 实际上我挺喜欢那个名字的
Makes me feel strong.
让我感觉很强壮
Anyway, I'm gonna take away something they love
不管怎么样 我准备拿走一样他们喜欢的东西
until they stop fighting.
直到他们不再打架
Papa Bear punishment. Daddy like!
熊老爹的惩罚 像爸爸一样
Boyle! You two, up now!
Boyle 你们两个 现在站起来
I'm taking away the thing you love most in the world.
我要拿走你们在这个世上最喜欢的东西
Sitting.
那就是坐着
You'll get your chairs back
当你们互相原谅的时候
when you apologize to each other.
你们就能拿回你们的椅子
Fine. I'm sorry...
好吧 我很抱歉
I ever met you, you bald freak!
遇到你 你这个秃头怪胎
Don't you push my desk, you basic bitch!
别推我的桌子 你这个乏味的婊♥子♥
Guys, enough. Guys...
伙计们 够了 伙计们
Freak! Biatch!
怪胎 傻妞
Oh, the ranch. It's all over the floor.
噢 田园沙拉酱 弄得地板上到处都是了
Oh! Oh!
噢 噢
Ocampo?
Ocampo
Nah, haven't seen him in months.
不 近几个月都没见过他
I don't know how to reach him. Okay.
我不知道怎么找到他 好吧
Then I guess we'll just set up surveillance here full-time.
那么我猜我们会在这儿建立24小时监控
I'm sure your shady customers will love that.
我保证你那些见不得人的客户会喜欢的
Oh, well, I Tell me where he is.
好吧 我 告诉我他在哪里
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表