剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
so you could throw it away. I want it back.
让你乱花的 我要把钱拿回来
We're gonna pay your bookie a visit.
我们要去一趟你赌注经纪人那里
What? And so help me God,
啥 愿老天保佑
you better hope I don't miss the "In memoriam".
你最好祈祷我不会错过这场"悼念"
If it's dead dogs you wanna see,
你要是想看死狗狗的话
I know where to get my hands on dozens of them.
我倒是知道去哪给你弄一打
All right, choo-choo!
好了
Here comes the veggie train, leaving the station.
蔬菜拼盘车开动起来了
Next stop, a healthy body.
下一站 健康的身体
Terry has kids. Just carrots for me.
泰瑞家有小孩 我吃胡萝卜就好了
I don't eat celery, hate the stuff.
我不喜欢芹菜 讨厌那玩意
Oh, that's funny. Me too.
真有趣 我也是
Really? Get out of town.
真的吗 不会吧
Even though everybody says...
虽然所有人都说
They're basically the same thing.
它们差不多就是一种东西
I'm gonna go get a refill. Do you want something?
我要再去续一杯 你要点什么吗
Oh, uh, you know, if they have it,
如果有的话
maybe, like, a dry Riesling?
一杯雷司令干白葡萄酒怎么样
Excellent choice. Thank you.
好品味 谢谢
They definitely have it. I brought it.
我知道绝对有 因为是我买♥♥的
Wow, you are really pulling this off.
你真的应付得不错啊
I know, all this research is actually gonna work.
我知道 事前调查真的有用
Should I prepare for things all the time?
我是不是应该万事都做好准备啊
Yeah. Nah, that's crazy.
是啊 不要 这太疯狂了
Look, I can't believe you memorized
听着 我真不敢相信你把所有事
that whole, huge binder.
都记下来了 那可有一大本啊
Oh, I didn't. I brought it with me
我没有 我把册子带来了
and hid it out on the stoop.
藏在了门廊上
So do you have a favorite watchmaker?
你有喜欢的钟表商嘛
I do, but I actually have to run to the bathroom real quick.
有的 不过我急着要去一趟厕所
Watches...
钟表...
Gotcha.
找到了
I guess if I had to pick one watch,
如果非要选一款手表的话
It's a German company based in Saxony.
那是一家位于德国萨克森州的公♥司♥
Speaking of which, I think I just dropped
说到这个 我刚刚把我的
a bit of a Glashutte in the baño.
格拉苏蒂手表落在厕所了
Steer clear.
走开一下
The only downside is, I've told him I have to pee
唯一的坏处是 我总跟他说要去厕所
so much he thinks I have a UTI.
以致于他认为我得了泌尿道感染
I wonder if he's ever had a UTI.
不知道他是否得过泌尿道感染
You know what, I'm gonna sneak outside
我现在就偷偷溜出去
and get the 411 on the UTI. BRB.
查查泌尿道感染的相关信息 马上回来
He loves abbreviations.
他喜欢缩写
Hey, Jake. You looking for this?
嘿 杰克 你是在找这个吗
What? Oh, no.
什么 才不是呢
Boyle, your turkey's here.
伯耶尔 你的火鸡来了
All right, let's do this.
很好 我们动手吧
Pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧
I never actually saw the show.
因为我并没看过这部电视剧
Billboard gave me nightmares.
光看海报我都做噩梦了
Charles, are you crazy?
查尔斯 你疯了吗
No, I don't want to watch a living animal die
不行 我可不想看着一个活生生的动物死掉
and then consume its flesh.
然后还吃它的肉
How is this different than eating a turkey
这和吃工厂里
that's been killed in a factory?
杀掉的火鸡有什么区别
Because I don't have to see that.
因为我不用亲眼看到
It's called living in denial, you moron.
这叫眼不见心不烦 蠢货
Gina, I know it seems cruel, but it's a swift death.
吉娜 我知道这看起来残忍♥ 但它会死得干净利落
One painless chop removes the head.
一刀砍掉脑袋 没有一点疼痛
I mean, that doesn't sound so bad.
那听起来还挺好的
And then its decapitated corpse only flops around
然后这具无头尸体顶多也就
for, like, half an hour.
扑腾个半小时
You know what? You won't be able to
如果我给这小家伙起个名字
go through with this if I give this little guy a name.
你就绝对下不去手了
He's now Nikolaj.
现在他叫尼古拉耶
That's my son's name.
那是我儿子的名字
Go ahead, cut Nikolaj's throat.
继续啊 抹了尼古拉耶的脖子
Sorry, Gina, but we need a turkey,
打断一下 吉娜 但我们需要一只火鸡
and you're the only one complaining.
而且只有你一个人在抱怨
I don't like it either. It's not a fair fight.
我也反对 这是一场不公平的对决
Give the bird a gun, then see what happens.
应该给那鸟一把枪 看看会怎么样
Sarge, this must bother you too.
警长 你一定也很反感吧
Yeah, but eating a big drumstick on Thanksgiving
没错 但在感恩节吃一个大鸡腿
makes Terry feel like a king.
会让泰瑞感觉好极了
Sorry, but it's five against two.
抱歉 但现在五比二
Wait, you assume Hitchcock and I want to eat that turkey?
等等 你觉得我和希区柯克想吃那只火鸡
Yeah...? Thank you.
是啊 谢谢
Charles, do what you need to do.
查尔斯 放手去干吧
Copy that.
收到
Uh-uh, no, hold up.
不 等等
Rosa, get the bird. On it.
罗莎 去拿鸟 明白
I'll stand here and sacrifice my life to Charles's bloodlust.
我就站在这 把生命献给查尔斯的杀欲
I'm not gonna kill you, Gina.
我不会杀你的 吉娜
Huh, then you already lost.
那你就已经输了
No, where are you going?
不 你要去哪
Hey, you can run, but you can't hide.
跑到天涯海角我都会找到你们的
The apartment will run red with the blood of Nikolaj.
尼古拉耶的鲜血早晚会染红这间公♥寓♥
Please stop calling him that.
请别再这么叫他了
So, uh, what are you doing out here?
你在外面干嘛
Sneaking a cigarette. I just can't quit.
偷偷抽根烟 总是戒不掉
But you knew that, didn't you? Page 136.
但你知道的 对吧 136页
What is that strange book you're holding?
你拿的那本怪书是什么
I've never seen it before.
我之前从没见过
"Jake Peralta's Guide to Tricking Amy's Dad."
"杰克·佩拉尔塔戏耍艾米之父指南"
What? Who put that there?
什么 谁写上去的
Why did I use a title page?
我为什么还要搞个封面
Relax, Jake, it's okay. Actually, I'm quite impressed.
放轻松 杰克 没关系 我觉得很了不起
You are? Yeah, you did a ton
是吗 没错 你做了
of research here. You made a binder.
很多的研究 做了满满一活页夹
This is real Santiago stuff.
这是桑提亚戈家族式的精神
Yeah, I... I guess it is. I even used tabs.
是啊 我想是的 我还贴了标签呢
The good ones. Yes.
上乘的标签 没错
There are good and bad types of tabs.
标签也分上乘和下乘的
That's something we all know. I can't believe
人人都知道 不敢相信
you did all this. You've got my family tree,
你全都调查了 我的家谱
all of my case files, lot of photos.
我所有的案件卷宗 配了很多图
Yes, and might I add,
没错 恕我直言
your ponytail in the 90s puts Amy's to shame.
你九十年代的马尾辫让艾米很丢脸
They used to call me "The Lion."
他们以前总叫我"狮子"
Wow, cool nickname.
好昵称
They call me "The Barracuda."
他们叫我"梭鱼"
Well, I call me that. I'm hoping it catches on.
其实是我自己起的 我想让大家都这么叫我
I was wondering what you thought about
我想知道 我这件旧案子
one of my cases...
你是怎么想的...
First Essex Bank Heist.
埃塞克斯第一银行抢劫案
Yes, I read that one.
没错 我看了那个案子
They got robbed the day before their grand opening.
他们在开张前一天被抢劫了
I never solved that one.
我一直没能破那个案子
That bothered me for 20 years.
这困扰了我二十年
But I see that you wrote a note here that says,
但我看到你在这里写了
"Contractor did it, come on, so obvious."
"建筑承包商干的 拜托 多明显啊"
Oh, what?
什么
Well, you know us millennials,
你知道我们年轻人
we're always exaggerating.
总是喜欢夸张
But what I think happened there is,
但我是这么想的
is that I was reading that file, and I noticed
我看了卷宗 然后注意到
that the contractor, Russo, was the, um...
那个建筑承包商 鲁索...
Obvious? Obvious suspect, but only
很明显 很明显是嫌疑人
in the sense that he was the only one who could've
但在某种程度上来说 他是唯一一个
possibly done it 'cause he had the blueprint.
可能犯案的人 因为他有蓝图
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表