剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
但请允许我向你们介绍罗布
Rob, come on in.
罗布 来吧
He called the tip line.
他打了举报热♥线♥
But he's so... not crazy-looking.
但他看起来一点也不疯
Rosa, have Abdala and I taught you nothing
罗莎 阿布达拉和我难道没有教过你
about stereotyping?
不要有成见吗
I'm beginning to feel
我开始觉得
like you're our biggest project, sweetie.
你是我们最大的工程了 亲爱的
That's enough. What did he tell you?
够了 他告诉了你什么情况
Well, let's find out, okay? Together.
我们一起来弄清楚吧
Rob, do you want to share your experience with the group?
罗布 你愿意和大家分享下你的经历吗
Gladly.
很荣幸
Okay, so, you know how there's a subterranean race
你们知道这座城市的下面住着蜥蜴人吗
of lizard-people living beneath the city
这是一种神秘的种族
who control our minds with their pheromones?
他们利用信息素控制我们的思想
Okay, he's a wackadoodle.
好吧 他是个怪咖
Gina, get your wackadoodle out of here.
吉娜 把你的怪咖送出去
It's been two hours, and nothing on the last guy.
已经两个小时了 最后这个人还是没线索
He's gonna get away.
他要逃出去了
Where are you, number nine?
你在哪 第九人
Think. If I was an escaped murderer, where would I hide?
想想 如果我是逃跑的凶手 我会藏在哪
Where?
哪里
Oh, I have no idea. I just thought if I gasped
我不知道 我只想着如果我大吸一口气
I could force an epiphany.
我会获得开悟
And I did.
而我确实有了
No, that didn't work either.
不 那样也没用
Or did it? Still no.
或者有 还是没有
Unless... Stop it, Jake!
除非... 够了 杰克
Well, Marshawn Lynch will not leave your office.
马肖恩·林奇不会离开你的办公室了
He has now pulled up one of those wedding proposal
他刚在手♥机♥上打开了那些
viral videos on his phone and is crying.
求婚的病毒视频 现在正在哭呢
What did I do to deserve this?
我是造了什么孽啊
Well, I haven't fared any better.
我也好不到哪里去
She keeps drawing her stupid circle pictures
她不停地画那些愚蠢的圈圈图案
and then running off to the bathroom.
然后不停跑去厕所
We get it. You have a bum-tum. Yes.
我们懂 你憋不住
Ugh! You think you guys have it rough.
你们觉得自己很辛苦
I've been stuck here listening to crazy Rob
我一直在这里听疯狂的罗布
spew his insane garbage
狂吐那些神经的废话
What happened to your positive attitude, Abdala?
你那些正能量哪去了 阿布达拉
Don't even say that name, all right?
别再提那个名字了 行吗
I tweeted him and got nothing.
我给他发了推 却毫无回音
Meanwhile, Rob tweets him some crap about lizard-people,
但是罗布发给他一些关于蜥蜴人的瞎话
he's like, "Oh, retweet, oh, fave" Everything.
他就回说"哦 转发 哦 点赞"之类的
I just told him I saw one of them
我只是告诉他 我看到其中的一个
slip back into his lizard home under the streets.
钻回了自己在街道下面的蜥蜴窝
That's where they make their soup.
他们就是在那里煮汤的
Oh, my God. He's onto something.
天啊 他真的有线索
Captain, don't try to be nice
警监 不用那么好心
by giving a crazy person a voice.
给疯子发言权
Plus, we've already learned that human rights are crap.
而且我们已经明白了人♥权♥都是废话
No, he said that the lizard-people live
不 他说那个蜥蜴人
under the streets.
住在地下
He means the sewers. He saw someone go
他是指下水道 他看到有人
from the van into the sewers.
从货车进入了下水道
Look.
看
It's a manhole cover.
这是个井盖
Peralta, Santiago?
佩拉尔塔 桑提亚戈
Yeah, we're here. Us too, Captain.
嗯 我们听得到 我们也是 警监
We have a lead. One of our witnesses saw
有线索了 一个目击者看到
the last convict, George Gessilnick, the murderer,
最后一名犯人 杀人犯乔治·杰索尼
go down into a manhole and escape into the sewer
进入了窨井 逃到了撞车地点附近的
near the crash site.
下水道
Copy that. We're on it.
收到 我们马上出发
Yeah, so are we. We're also on it.
我们也是 我们也要出发了
Whoop! Back it up a little bit.
稍微倒一下车就好
Forward.
往前
Back.
倒车
Forward.
往前
Back.
倒车
Forward.
往前
Back.
倒车
Forward.
往前
And we're good to go.
现在可以出发了
Oh, almost clipped the mailbox.
噢 差点撞到邮筒
Heh. Close call.
呵 好险
Please let this muck be water. Please let this muck be water.
拜托让这些污泥变成水吧 拜托让这些污泥变成水吧
I won't be able to hug Nikolaj for a month.
我得有一个月都不能抱尼古拉耶了
He doesn't have all his shots yet.
他的预防针还没打完
Shh. I think I heard something.
嘘 我好像听到了什么
I mean, Michelangelo I get. He's kind of a sloppy dude.
米开朗基罗我可以理解 他这人就是不讲究
But Leo is so fastidious. Jake, shut up.
但是列奥这么挑剔 杰克 闭嘴
Sarge, we're in a sewer.
警长 我们是在下水道里
I'm goin'st to talk about the Turtles.
我当然要讲忍♥者神龟
No, Jake. Shut up. I hear something.
不是 杰克 闭嘴 我听到声音了
NYPD! Freeze!
纽约警♥察♥ 不许动
NYPD! Keep your hands where we can see them.
纽约警♥察♥ 把手放到我们可以看见的地方
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
但你所说的每一句话都将成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权委托律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你付不起律师费
one will be appointed for you.
我们将免费为你提供一名律师
Why did you stop?
你为什么不说了
I'm done. You win.
我输了 你赢了
W-what?
什么
I love you. I want to move in to your apartment.
我爱你 我想搬到你的公♥寓♥住
Really?
真的吗
I love you too.
我也爱你
Oh, my God, what a beautiful moment.
我的天啊 多么美妙的时刻啊
And, you guys, Amy's ovulating as we speak!
对了 你们注意 艾米现在正是排卵期
What? Charles!
什么 查尔斯
All right, head to the back. You're going to jail.
好了 往里走 你马上就要回监狱了
Hey.
嘿
I don't get it. Why did you decide to let me win?
我不明白 为什么要让我赢
I don't know. When we were back there
我也不知道 刚才我们在那里
racing through the Miranda Rights,
想抢先说完米兰达警告的时候
I just looked over at you and thought,
我看着你 心想
"You're awesome.
"你真的很棒
And you're good at doing things."
而且不管做什么都很出色"
I mean, sure, I'll miss towel, but your happiness is worth
我当然也会想念那条毛巾 但是你的幸福
way more than winning some stupid bet.
可比赢一场愚蠢的赌局重要多了
Are you sure about this? Oh, yeah.
你确定吗 当然
Your apartment is better than mine in every way imaginable.
从任何方面来说 你的公♥寓♥都比我的好
You want to know what my first thought was
当我们进入下水道的时候
when we dropped into the sewer?
你知道我的第一个念头是什么吗
"Smells like home."
"跟家里的味道一样"
He's lying, Amy.
他在说谎 艾米
His first thought was about the Ninja Turtles.
他第一个想到的是忍♥者神龟
Come on, Terry. We were in a sewer.
别这样 泰瑞 我们当时可是在下水道里
He's gon'sta think about the Turtles.
他当然会想到忍♥者神龟
Yeah, I'm gon'sta, Terry.
没错 我当然会这样 泰瑞
Guys, we have a problem.
伙计们 我们有麻烦了
He's not our convict.
他不是我们要抓的犯人
What? The guy in the orange jumpsuit
什么 我们抓的这个藏在下水道
that we found hiding in the sewer is not our convict?
还穿着橙色囚服的家伙居然不是犯人
He's our van driver.
他是司机
A man came to me last week.
上星期有一个男人来找我
He told me I had to help Gessilnick escape from jail.
他逼我帮杰索尼越狱
He had pictures of my family.
他有我家人的照片
He said he'd kill them if I didn't help.
还说如果我拒绝 他就杀了他们
So, I crashed the van, and Gessilnick took my clothes.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表