剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
所以 我撞坏了面包车 杰索尼拿走了我的衣服
But then where's the guy we thought was the van driver?
那我们以为是司机的人在哪
He vanished. George Gessilnick,
他消失了 乔治·杰索尼
posing as a Department of Corrections driver,
他伪装成是监狱局的司机
was taken to the hospital,
被送到了医院
where he escaped some hours later.
几小时后又从那里逃脱
He's highly dangerous, probably armed,
他非常危险 可能携带武器
and could be anywhere.
下落不明
Detective Diaz has some background information
迪亚兹警探这里有一些资料
to help in the search.
会对这次搜查有所帮助
So this is one scary dude.
这是个凶狠的家伙
We don't have a complete rap sheet on him
警方没有他完整的犯罪记录
because he's had so many aliases,
因为他有很多假身份
but we know he's killed at least five people.
但是我们知道他至少已经杀了五个人
He's been in the system since he was 11.
他从十一岁起就有案底了
That's when he stole $4,000 from his foster family
当时他在寄养家庭偷了四千美金
and burned their house down.
还放火烧了他们的房♥子
Wait a minute. This is the foster family?
等一下 这是收养他的那家人吗
Yeah. Why? Did you see
对 怎么了 你认出
who the brother is?
他的兄弟了吗
I need to get a message to somebody.
我要传出去一条消息
This is very important. Tell him Jake Peralta wants to see him.
这非常重要 告诉他杰克·佩拉尔塔想见他
I'm not after him. I just need his help.
我不是要抓他 我只是想让他帮忙
Hello?
有人吗
I followed all your rules.
我完全按你的规矩做了
I'm unarmed. I'm not wearing a wire.
我没有佩枪 也没戴窃听器
I came alone. There's no backup.
我是一个人来的 没有后援
Come on, man. I need your help to take down your brother.
出来吧 哥们 我需要你帮忙拿下你的兄弟
Hey, baby.
嘿 小宝贝
Nice legs.
腿部线条不错
Why are you in your boxers?
你为什么只穿条短裤
So you would know I'm not wearing a wire.
免得你以为我戴了窃听器
Your buddy Scott said I had to.
你哥们斯科特说我必须这么做
Oh, that makes sense. Scott's a perv.
噢 难怪 斯科特就是个变♥态♥
Hey, Scott, wherever you're watching from,
嘿 斯科特 不管你在哪里看着我们
go home!
回家去
Sorry, man.
对不起 兄弟
So, what's so important?
所以 什么事这么重要
I'm looking for your foster brother, George.
我在找你父母收养的人 乔治
Hate the guy. Stole from my mom,
我讨厌那个人 他偷了我妈的钱
burned our house down.
还烧了我们家的房♥子
Worst of all, he ran off
最气人的是 他逃走时
It's my favorite album.
那是我最喜欢的专辑
Haven't heard it in 20 years.
我已经二十年没听了
I mean, can't you just stream it?
你不能上网听吗
Right. Vinyl and whatnot. Okay, well,
好吧 管他黑胶白胶的 总之
George is a murderer now and he just escaped from prison.
乔治现在是个杀人犯 并且刚刚越狱
We think he might be trying to flee the country.
我们认为他可能想逃出美国
You want me to help you catch him?
你想让我帮你抓住他吗
I heard that one was bad. Wasn't great.
我听说那部很烂 确实不怎么好
I still want to see it though. I'd watch it again.
但我还是想看 我会再看一遍
So, does that mean you're in? Course I am.
所以你同意了吗 当然
Damn, it feels good to be on the same team for once.
该死 终于能合作一次的感觉真好
A cop and a criminal working together.
一个警♥察♥和一个罪犯合作
We need a theme song.
我们需要一首主题曲
The Pontiac Bandit and Jake the cop
# 庞蒂亚克大盗和警♥察♥杰克 #
Oh! Taking down crooks
噢 # 惩恶扬善 #
In the streets where they live
# 在他们居住的街道 #
Flirting with girls who are hot for the badge
# 和崇拜警徽的女孩打情骂俏 #
There's a talking police dog that helps them solve crime
# 还有一只会说话的警犬帮他们破案 #
You gave him full immunity? Are you insane?
你给他完全豁免权了吗 你是不是疯了
You told me to cut a deal.
是你说我可以谈条件的
I thought you'd maybe drop charges on one or two felonies.
我以为你顶多撤销一两项重罪指控
But do you know how many crimes we're forgiving?
但你知道这下我们要放弃多少案件吗
Six... That's not so bad.
六 还好啊
Hundred! Oh, that's way more.
百 这可多太多了
"Grand theft auto. Grand theft auto.
"汽车盗窃 汽车盗窃
Grand theft auto. Dog fraud."
汽车盗窃 狗狗欺诈"
I sold a guy a fake Pekinese.
我卖♥♥过一只假京巴
'Twas a cat.
其是只猫
You will not win me over with your use of "'twas."
你再用"其是"这种怪词 我是不会相信你的
'Twasn't trying to.
其是也没想过
You're clearly friends with this man,
你显然和这个人成了朋友
and you've lost your objectivity, Peralta.
你失去了你的客观性 佩拉尔塔
Or have you lost your objectivity?
还是你不客观了
What are you doing?
你干什么
My bad. I thought we were leaving.
我的错 我以为咱们要走了
No. I'm just making a point here. Sit down.
没有 我只是表明观点 坐下
Look, sir. There's a triple-murderer
长官 有一个三重谋杀凶犯
loose in Brooklyn, and it's our job to bring him in,
还在布鲁克林游窜 我们的职责是将他绳之以法
even if that means forgiving a guy who stole some cars,
即使这意味着要宽恕一个偷过几辆车
and, yes, sold a few cats as dogs.
好吧 还卖♥♥过几只扮成狗的猫的人
More than a few.
可不止几只
Weird how many people fell for that.
我都不明白为什么那么多人上当
Plus, his deal is conditional.
再说 这个交易是有条件的
If Judy doesn't lead us to his brother,
如果朱迪没帮我们找到他兄弟
he doesn't get immunity.
他就得不到豁免权
Look, Cap, I want to see George behind bars
听着 警监 我和你一样想看到
as much as you do.
乔治被抓起来
I hate my brother.
我恨我兄弟
You can relate to that, right, sir?
你能有共鸣 对不对 长官
Remember how furious you got
记得那次你妹妹
that time your sister ended an email with "Thx"
在邮件最后写了"三克油"而不是"谢谢"时
instead of "Thanks"?
你有多生气吗
Why would you bring that up?
你为什么要提起这个
It seemed pertinent. Fine.
感觉有关系 好吧
Let's see where this leads.
我倒要看看事情最后会如何
Dismissed.
解散
So we don't know if anybody helped George Judy
所以我们不知道乔治·朱迪从医院逃脱时
escape from this hospital.
有没有帮凶
Security cameras show him entering this courtyard,
监控录像显示他进了这个院子
but never coming back out.
但再也没回去
The dude just vanished.
这家伙就消失了
Ugh. Terry hates hospitals.
泰瑞讨厌医院
They reek of death.
到处都散发着死亡的气息
Oh, not you, ma'am.
没说您 夫人
You reek of life.
您散发着生命的气息
Maybe he went up the wall
也许他翻墙走了
like this.
就像这样
Never mind. It's not possible.
别想了 这不可能
You sure?
真的吗
Damn, Rosa! How did you do that?
天哪 罗莎 你怎么做到的
I have a dark past.
我有一段黑暗的过去
Now you know my deepest shame.
现在你知道我最深的耻辱了
Cool. Well, now that I saw you do it,
好吧 看完你的动作
I get how to do it too.
我也明白该怎么做了
Ooh, damn, Terry.
太惨了 泰瑞
Hey, guys. Guess what.
伙计们 猜怎么着
To thank you for being such good friends,
为了感谢你们这些朋友的关照
I picked up a big old basket of muffins.
我带了一大篮子的松饼
Follow me.
跟我来
Come on! I got all kinds of muffins!
快点 我带了各种各样的松饼
Blueberry muffins, poppy seed muffins,
蓝莓松饼 罂粟籽松饼
banana nut muffins, chocolate chip...
香蕉坚果松饼 巧克力碎
Ooh, wait, there are no muffins.
等等 根本没有松饼
What's happening now?
这是什么情况
How's it feel being lied to, Huh?
被欺骗的感觉怎么样
I mean, I'm okay. I wasn't really that invested in the muffins.
我还好 我本来也没那么想吃松饼
I was.
我想吃啊
You guys thought you could keep a secret from me?
你们觉得能瞒得住我吗
Well, I know everything.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表