剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You're watching Channel 36's
您正在收看的是36台
"Power News Live at Five."
五点动感新闻
We've got the most high school sports,
我们有最丰富的高中体育新闻
the most lottery numbers,
最多的彩票中奖号♥码
and the most weather in the Tri-Swamp area.
和沼泽地区最全面的天气预报
It's news time!
欢迎收看
Good evening, I'm Brynn DeRose.
晚上好 我是Brynn DeRose
And I'm Slade Austin.
我是Slade Austin
Tonight on "Power News,"
今晚的动感新闻
we reveal who Donald Trump
我们将为您揭晓 Donald Trump
is running against for President.
会与谁竞选总统
Plus, we'll show you the winning lottery numbers.
我们还将公布彩票的中奖号♥码
Could 67 be one of them?
有没有可能是67呢
Now our top story: Two prisoners have escaped
现在是我们的头条新闻
from the Coral Palms sheriff's station
珊瑚棕榈郡的两名囚犯
in a daring daylight jailbreak.
在光天化日之下越狱
The men, identified as Gregory Stickney and Larry Sherbert
这两名男子 Gregory Stickney和Larry Sherbert
were arrested after a routine traffic stop
是在被警♥察♥要求靠边停车时
revealed a cache of automatic weapons.
因车内有大量可疑枪♥支♥而被捕
Less than 12 hours later, the men escaped
不到12小时后 这两名男子
by creating a disturbance in their cell.
在牢房♥里制♥造♥骚乱并越狱
Well, they started kissing,
他们忽然开始亲嘴
which I'm fine with...
我完全不介意
really, I am, kiss whoever you want...
真的 你想亲谁就亲谁
except they were both men.
问题他俩都是男的
Tito Amendola was also in holding at the time
Tito Amendola当时也被关在一个牢房♥
and witnessed the jailbreak.
并且目睹了这次越狱
I do a lot of meth.
我爱吸毒 吸毒使我快乐
The sheriff's office is coordinating their search
警长办公室正在协调当地和州际警♥察♥
with local and state police.
一起调查案件
If you're watching, Greg and Larry,
如果你正在收看 Greg Larry
and I know you are,
我知道你在看
my men and I will not rest
我和同事一刻也会不停止
until we find you.
直到抓获你们
That's right,
对
we're coming for you.
我们就要来抓你了
Strong words, and moving on,
警长放大话了 好现在继续
what if you were going through a drive-thru,
想象一下有天你在汽车餐厅排队
and a puppy dog took your order?
而一只宠物狗为您点餐
The cops are looking for us,
警♥察♥到处在找我们
and a madman wants us dead.
还有个疯子想杀了我们
We should be laying low until the Nine-Nine gets here.
在分局来之前我们需要保持低调
Yeah, but we don't know when that's gonna be,
对 但不知道要等多久
and we need food and supplies.
而我们需要食物和基本用品
Okay, I'll get some water.
好吧 那我要瓶水
Holt, are you trying to draw attention to us?
Holt 你想引起大家注意吗
Nobody drinks water here.
谁会来这儿买♥♥水喝
Choose something blue or green.
选个绿色或蓝色的玩意吧
Okay, I guess I'll go in for, uh,
好吧 那我就选个
the Blazing Blue Rad-berry Cooler Xtreme: Code Rad.
浆果味超爽蓝色风暴
Good choice.
选得好
I should probably get some body spray as well.
我最好也买♥♥点身体喷雾
What sounds better, Liquid Moan or Turnpike?
选哪个 液体呻♥吟♥还是收费公路
We only have $17 to our name.
我们只有17块钱了
We can't spend five of it on this.
不能在这上面浪费5块
I know, but I'm about to see Amy for the first time
我知道 但我和Amy好久好久没见了
in forever, and I want to smell like a...
我想闻起来像
"Hot New Jersey breeze," Ugh.
"新泽西热风" 天哪
Good call.
选得好
All right, let's get out of here.
好了 我们走吧
And in Coral Palms, law enforcement
在珊瑚棕榈郡 执法部门
still is searching for a pair of fugitives
仍在寻找两名逃犯
who broke out of jail earlier this evening.
他们今晚早些时候从警局越狱
Greg Stickney and Larry Sherbert
Greg Stickney和Larry Sherbert
are believed to be unarmed but dangerous.
他们没有武器但仍然危险
Liquid Moan, nice.
液体呻♥吟♥ 不错
I wore this to Swampsgiving last year... cleaned up.
去年我去沼泽地狂欢节就是用这个 非常好
Right on, bro.
好的 哥们
Oh, we have a promotion on the Code Rad.
这个蓝色风暴有促销活动
It comes with a free cigarette. Oh, no.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥支香烟 噢 不用了
That doesn't matter. We don't need it.
没关系 我们不需要
Well, if you don't want it, I'll take it.
如果你们不要的话 我就自己留着了
No, no, no. Don't do that... smoking is bad.
别别别 不要拿 吸烟有害健康
You should quit smoking right now.
你应该立刻戒烟
Hey...
嘿
We seem to be in the clear.
我们应该安全了
Are you hurt? Yeah.
你受伤了吗 恩
I got caught on top of the fence.
我被围栏顶给划伤了
Check out my calf... it's like Scratch City.
你看我的小腿肚 满满都是划痕啊
How about you?
你呢
I'm fine, except I was impaled on a metal pipe.
我还好 只是被一根钢管刺穿了
Oh, my God!
我的妈呀
Oh, my God!
我的妈呀
It's gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Oh, my God!
我的妈呀
I got rifles, vests, flash grenades...
我带了步♥枪♥ 防弹背心 闪光手榴弹
Chips, dips, ice cream sammies...
薯片 蘸酱 夹心冰淇淋
I'm pretty sure there's gonna be snacks in Florida, Scully.
我相当肯定佛罗里达州也有零食的好吗 Scully
Pretty sure?
相当肯定
Do you arrest someone if you're pretty sure they're guilty?
你会抓一个你相当肯定有罪的人吗
No, Amy, you wait till you get all the facts!
不 Amy 你需要等到收集完所有证据
Hey, okay, everyone, let's just try to bring things
好了 大伙 我们就尽量带上
we actually need for the mission.
这次任务的必需品
Really? Then what is this?
真的吗 那这是什么
Oh, it's a book of 4,000 essential photos of Nikolaj
这是有4000张我娃儿重要美照的相册
for me to show Jake.
我要带给Jake看
All right, bad news.
坏消息
I talked to Captain Stentley again.
我又和Stentley警监谈了
He still won't give us permission to go to Florida.
他还是不允许我们去佛罗里达州
I even brought out the big guns.
我杀手锏都使出来了
Left, right, left, right,
左 右 左 右
both, both, both.
同时 同时 同时
That's so cool!
好酷啊
I still can't let you go to Florida, though.
然而我还是不放你们去佛罗里达州
Terry feels like a whore.
感觉自己像个卖♥♥肉婊
He said if we disobey him, there'll be tire consequences.
他说如果我们不服从他 会有"口怕的"后果
I think he meant dire.
我觉得他是想说"可怕的"
Guy's real dumb.
这个人真是相当蠢
Who's with me?
是要和我一起走
Great, Hitchcock's in. Who else?
很好 Hitchcock 还有谁
I actually had a question.
其实我有个问题
How mad would everyone be if I just bailed?
如果我临阵脱逃 大家会有多生气
Shut up, Hitchcock. Obviously, we're all going.
闭嘴 Hitchcock 很明显我们都是要去的
What's up, squadron?
怎么样 飞行小队
I'm airplane ready,
我已经准备好上飞机了
and I'm T-minus 30 from my Ambies kicking in,
我的安♥眠♥药♥还有三十分钟就要起效了
so let's take it to the skies.
我们上天吧
Yeah, about that.
关于这个
Um, there were no tickets left.
飞机票都卖♥♥完了
But I brought my minivan, so...
不过我把小货车开来了 所以
Road trip!
公路旅行
I went to a 24-hour vet
我去了一家24小时药店
and got surgical supplies.
弄了一些手术用品回来
I was in and out like a ninja.
进出和忍♥者一样悄无声息
Needles, needles, need...
针头 针头在哪呢
whoa!
啊
So many dogs!
好多狗啊
I'll need your assistance.
我需要你的帮助
You'll have to pull out the pipe and stitch up the wound.
你需要把钢管拔♥出♥来♥ 缝合伤口
All right. This is gonna hurt.
好 这会很痛
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表