It resembles a coiled serpent. Push it.
有点类似卷起的蛇,先推然后转动
Stand aside.
请让开
They will not be able to access this room for some time.
他们在短时间内无法进入这个房♥间
Hey, Skaara.
嘿,史卡拉
Long time, no see.
好久不见了
All right.
好了
Those things are fuelled by something,
那些东西应该是要加某种燃料
and fuel is combustible, so...
而燃料呢,通常都是易燃物,所以..
So, if we blow up one, we'll probably start a chain reaction.
所以我们炸掉一个 就很可能会导致连锁反应
Right.
没错
Come on, Skaara. Think.
史卡拉,拜托
Try to remember me. I'm Jack O'Neill. This is Teal'c.
想办法想起我 我是杰克欧尼尔,他是提亚克
Ah, Teal'c the traitor.
提亚克,那叛徒?
I'll enjoy delivering his head to my father.
我会非常乐意把他的脑袋送给我父亲
He's not your father! He is my father.
他才不是你父亲呢 他是我父亲
He seeded the queen mother.
他选择母后播种
He chose the host in which I will live out eternity.
他选择了寄主好让我得到永生
Apophis gave me life.
阿波菲斯给了我生命
I'm not talking to that thing in your head.
我不是在跟你脑袋里的东西说话
I'm talking to Skaara.
我在跟史卡拉说话
Nothing of the host survives.
寄主什么都不会留下
That's bullshit!
你在胡说八道!
Let him talk to me.
让史卡拉跟我说话!
Your friend had a feeble mind.
你的朋友非常脆弱
It suffered greatly and gave in easily.
他因为太痛苦了,便轻易地放弃了
Come on, Skaara. Look at me.
拜托,史卡拉,看着我
Try!
试试看!
Perhaps I will not kill you.
也许我不会杀了你
Perhaps you will make a good host yourself.
也许你也会是一个很好的宿主
All right, promise me this thing won't kill him.
好;你保证这东西不会杀了他?
Two shots will. One shot will only cause him great pain.
两枪才会 一枪只会让他极度的痛苦
So, here's the deal.
条件是这样的
Let him out, let him talk to me, or you get the whole load.
让他出来,让他跟我说话 否则你就有苦头吃了
You will only hurt your friend.
你只会伤害到你的朋友
He's a tough kid.
那孩子很坚强的
Your friend is too afraid to come forward.
你的朋友太害怕而不敢出来
He enjoys my protection.
他喜欢我的保护
He really does not wish to speak with you.
他是真的不想出来跟你说话
Is that right?
是这样吗?
Let him go, Teal'c.
放开他,提亚克
Let him go!
放开他!
Sha're! Dan'yer!
夏蕊! 丹尼尔!
Skaara?
史卡拉!
Are you there?
是你吗?
O'Neill...
欧尼尔...
it hurts.
好痛喔!
I know, kid. I'm sorry.
我知道,史卡拉,对不起
O'Neill, are you still my friend?
欧尼尔,你还是我的朋友吗?
Yes, I am.
当然是了
Can you forgive me...
你能原谅我...
for what we are about to do?
我们将要做的事情吗?
What are you about to do?
你们将要做什么?
Skaara! Skaara, what are you about to do?
史卡拉! 史卡拉! 你们打算做什么?
Please forgive us.
求求你原谅我
Hang in there, kid. Hang on.
撑着点,史卡拉,撑下去!
What are you about to do? Jaffa, nok kree tol!
你们打算做什么? 贾珐! 诺克利托!
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
Release Klorel... now.
放开克洛尔,快!
Come on, Skaara. Help us.
史卡拉,拜托,帮助我们!
Release him.
放开他!
Or we will kill the human.
否则我就杀了人类!
If you kill the human, I will kill Klorel.
如果你这么做,我就杀了克洛尔!
And the host in which he resides?
那样也会杀了他的寄主
Jaffa, nok!
贾珐,诺克!
The traitor and his recruiter.
这个叛徒和征募他的人
My father will be pleased.
我父亲会很高兴的
The naqahdah in the gate will magnify the explosion.
星际之门的钠瓜达 会让爆♥炸♥威力更大
I just hope they can't see us through this thing.
我只希望 他们不会从这个东西看到我们
Shin tel, Klorel?
新帖尔,克洛尔?
Father, I wish to present you with a great gift.
父亲,我要送给您很棒的礼物
The traitor, Teal'c.
就是叛徒提亚克
And I present... the human that recruited him.
还有我要献上征募他的那个人类
Hey, pops!
嗨,老爹!
Silence!
你闭嘴!
Klorel, where did they come from?
克洛尔,他们从哪儿来的?
We do not know. We found them after departure.
不知道,我们在起飞后才发现
How many more came with you? Thousands!
还有多少人跟你们来? 几千个
We brought our whole army.
我带了整支的军队
I assure you, Father, there could be no more.
父亲,我向你保证不再有别人了
You have made me proud, my son.
你让我非常骄傲,儿子
Do you wish that I keep them until our rejoining?
你要我把他们留到我们会合吗?
No. Teal'c must suffer the most painful death a Jaffa can know.
不! 提亚克一定要承受 贾珐所知道最痛苦的死亡
Removal ofhis Prim'ta.
移走他的普林塔
Let his new master watch him suffer and die.
让他的新主人看着他痛苦至死
What about the human? You may choose his method ofdeath.
那个人类呢? 你可以自己选择他的死法
But do it soon. It is almost time for remoc.
尽快动手,时间快到了,瑞马可
Yes, Father.
是的,父亲
I look forward to seeing you at our destination.
我期待在我们的目的地见到你
Lek tol.
雷科妥
Skaara...
史卡拉...
don't let this happen.
千万不要这么做
Don't let 'em do this.
快叫他住手!
Na-nay!
纳内!
Take them to the Peltak.
带他们去配尔塔可
OK, we're gonna go after them.
丹尼尔,我们必须追过去
Wait. When do we blow the ship?
等一下,我们什么时候炸船?
We'll do it only as a last resort.
直到最后关头才要引爆
Listen, I want to save them, but if we get caught...
听着,我跟妳一样想救他们 可是如果我们被抓
there'll be nobody left to blow the ship before it gets to Earth.
就没有人 可以在战舰到地球之前引爆它了
I'm setting a timer.
所以我设定时间啊!
If we don't deactivate it in 24 hours, it'll go automatically.
要是我们24小时内没引爆,就会自动爆♥炸♥
OK?
好吗?
OK.
好吧
You wish to go home to your planet?
你想要回你的星球去吗?
Of course.
当然了
Jaffa, rel toc remoc.
贾珐,瑞托模可
O'Neill, prepare yourself for...
欧尼尔! 先准备面对...
Ow!
呃!
extreme deceleration.
急遽的减速度
Thanks, Teal'c.
谢了,提亚克
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
You will get to see your home one last time.
你有机会看你的家乡最后一眼
Before you and everyone on your planet...
然后你,和你星球上所有人...
are destroyed.
都会被毁灭
And your kind will disturb the Goa'uld no more.
你们族类就再也不会干扰勾阿邬了
Sir, I think we have another situation.
长官,我想我们另有状况了
Cairn deep-space radar picked up two large blips passing Saturn.
我们刚刚跟凯恩深太空雷达谈过 他们收到两个越过土星的光点
They're heading to Earth.
朝向地球来了
Any identification? Not yet, sir.
认出身分了没有? 还没有,长官
NASA's repositioning Hubble. Then we can get a closer look.
太空总署正在布置哈伯望远镜 然后我们就能看得很清楚
I guess Dr Jackson is lucky.
我想杰克森博士很幸运
How so, sir?
这话怎么说?
He won't have to watch his nightmare come true for a second time.
他不必留在这里亲眼看到 他的恶梦第二次的成真
This is Major General Hammond. Let me speak to the President.
我是哈蒙少将,帮我接通总统先生
The President is mobilising every branch,
总统正在动员每一个部队
including the Guard and Reserve.
包括防卫队和后备军人
The Air Force efforts will be coordinated through us.
空军将会经由这个机构协调分配
I need this room converted to a command-and-control centre ASAP.
我要这个房♥间 尽可能快的改成指挥控制中心
Make sure we have a link to AF SATCOM for encrypted communications...
并且连接人造卫星通讯中心 翻译沟通密♥码♥...
to all Air Force bases and to NASA.
给所有的空军基地和太空总署
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表