It's a battle of wills. Many give up.
是场意志力之战,很多人都放弃了
Well, Sha're wasn't trained in a temple, like you.
夏蕊不像你,它没有在神庙受训过
But she had a spirit. She was a fighter.
但是她很有活力 她一直是很好的斗士
You loved her very much.
你非常的爱她
I still do. I dream about her.
我还是爱她,我常梦到她
It's as if...
就好像...
some part of her is reaching out to me.
她的某个部分来寻找我
Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
或者那可能只是我的愿望而已
No. You still are connected.
不,你们还是有关联
If you find her and bring her here...
如果你找到她,带她来这儿
I believe there is hope.
我相信有希望的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sure now.
我确定了
This is the way.
是这条路
OK.
好吧
That's no myth.
那不是神话
Gairwyn told me Thor built this centuries ago.
葛雯说这是索尔在几百年前盖的
It brings the water from the mountain to his people in the towns.
它能把山上的水 引去给在城里的同胞们
Thor is generous. Yes.
他非常慷慨 是的
This means we are close.
这表示我们接近了
Daniel, she said that hours ago!
丹尼尔 她几个小时之前就这么说了!
Now, either she's lost and won't admit it or...
她要不是迷路 而且不愿意承认的话...
I don't think that she would mislead us.
我认为她不会故意 带我们走错路的,放心吧
Maybe it's not on purpose.
也许她不是故意的
Maybe it's not even conscious.
甚至可能是潜意识的
What she suffered on her world
她以前在她的世界 还有成为勾阿邬之后
and while being a Goa'uld was incredible abuse.
她所受的痛苦,几乎是一种虐待
She interpreted those gusts of wind and thunder as signs.
她把那些风雨和闪电解释为一种指示,这难道没有任何意义吗
Part of her wants to face it again and another part doesn't.
她有一部份想要再度面对 另一部分很显然不想
And the part that doesn't is winning.
看来不想的那部分是赢了
We're wasting valuable time.
我们是在浪费宝贵的时间
OK. Gairwyn said that hunters found her.
好,葛雯说是猎人发现她的
Well, hunters don't travel in a straight line.
你要知道,猎人不一定是走直线的
They follow game.
他们会遵守规则
They would not risk hunger just to get her back sooner.
他们不会为了让她能够早一天回来 而冒险饿死
Daniel, your belief that Kendra
丹尼尔,你相信康翠
can somehow help bring Sha're back to you...
可能帮助救夏蕊回到你的身边
doesn't make it true. And it doesn't make her reliable!
但这不一定是,真的 也并不表示她就可靠!
Haven't you ever had a feeling that made no logical sense...
有些事情一开始非常不合逻辑 可是结果却是非常对的
and it turned out to be right?
你没有碰过吗?
This way!
往这边!
You sure we didn't come this way before?
你确信我们没有走过这里?
We have not. It looks awfully familiar.
我们没来过 这看来非常眼熟
Your weapons cannot kill me!
你的武器杀不死我!
I know the secrets of the Labyrinth.
我知道这个迷宫的秘密
I could help you escape.
我可以帮你逃走
A map would be nice.
给地图就好了
Come on.
走吧
There!
在那边!
The hammer!
大锤!
Yes. This is where I came out. OK, good.
是的,我就是从这儿出来的 很好
What do you remember about the Labyrinth?
你对迷宫还记得多少?
It's difficult.
里面很难走
My beast wandered forward and back many times.
我的勾阿邬来回走了许多次
I do remember the place of entrance
我还记得入口的地方
where Thor speaks to the Goa'ulds.
索尔就在那儿跟勾阿邬说话
Thor is inside?
索尔?在这里面?
He seems to be.
似乎是的
But he speaks the same message again and again.
但是他一再重复述说相同的话
My beast believed he was not real.
我的勾阿邬认为他不是真的
There were long tunnels...
里面有很长的隧♥道♥
leading from one room to another.
从一个房♥间通到另一间
And...
还有...
something else in there.
还有别的东西在里面
Something...
某种...
alive.
活的东西
What?! I don't know.
什么?! 我不知道
Look, you don't have to go any further if you don't want to. OK?
康翠,如果你不想 你可以不用再继续走下去,好吗?
Thor asks that I try.
索尔要我试试看
Yeah, this is it! We're outta here! Let's go!
好耶,就是这儿! 能出去了!走吧!
Aaarghhh...!
啊....!
Teal'c! Get outta there!
提亚克!离开那里!
Aaaarrgghhh...!
啊....!
Thank you, O'Neill. Yeah.
谢谢你,欧尼尔 是啊
If I am to die, it will be as a warrior...
如果我要死,也要死的像个战士
facing my enemy.
面对我的敌人
Last mag.
最后一个弹匣了
Hell...
管他的...
Why not?
有何不可呢?
It's OK. Stay here.
没关系,你留下来
You've done more than enough, really.
你做的真的已经够多了
In the temple we were taught that fear is the greatest enemy.
我们在神庙里学习到 恐惧是最大的敌人
I must face my fear.
我得面对我的恐惧
Are you considering the same tactic as I?
你在考虑跟我相同的战略吗?
Teal'c, the clich is: are you thinking what I'm thinking?
提亚克,我们通常是说: 你想的跟我一样吗?
And the answer is yes.
而答案是"对的"
Human.
人类
You can save yourself.
你可以救你自己的
Why do you stay?
你干嘛留下?
Jaffa, why do you ally yourself...
贾珐,你为什么要和一个奴隶结盟
with a slave?
结盟?
Once...
以前...
the Goa'uld were all as Unas.
勾阿邬全部都寄生在巫纳斯
We were few...
我们极少数...
but we ruled millions.
但我们统治几百万
We fed upon the weak...
我们吞食弱者
to keep ourselves strong.
好让自己强壮
I will take pleasure...
我会很高兴的...
in killing and devouring you both!
杀死并吞食你们两个!
They're in trouble. It's still alive.
枪声他们有麻烦了 它仍然活着
We're so close! Feel around the door.
我们很接近了!摸一摸那个门
See if there's a trigger.
看看那里有什么机关
There's one more thing I can try.
我还可以试别的方法
I learned this from the songs of Thor's people.
我从索尔同胞的歌♥谣中学到的
Carve the rune flow, read the might,
切割卢恩之流,读其力量
see the rainbow, test the wight!
看其彩虹,考验勇敢之士!
Teal'c! There is no other way!
提亚克! 没有其它办法了!
Without the healing power of the Goa'uld,
没有勾阿邬的治疗力量
his body will no longer regenerate.
他的身体就没有办法再生
There is too much damage.
他受到太多破坏了
Now I see why they call you friend.
我能了解他们为何说你是朋友了
This is Kendra. She brought us here.
她是康翠,她带我们来的
She had first-hand knowledge. She was... a Goa'uld.
她有第一手的知识 她曾经是勾阿邬
The hammer works.
那大锤管用
Do you know what this means?
你知道代表的意义吗?
It's the only way outta here, Daniel.
丹尼尔,这是唯一的出路
But what this thing can do for Sha're and Skaara...
可是这个东西 可以为夏蕊还有史卡拉...
Teal'c is here now. And here I will remain.
那提亚克呢 我会继续留在这儿
I was with those who took the ones you love.
我曾经和夺取你所爱之人同阵线
No.
不
You're part of this family now.
你是这个家庭的一份子
We're not leaving you behind.
我们不会把你丢在这儿的
This thing won't work in here. Try it from out there.
这东西在这里面不管用 从外面试试看
Come on.
好了
Did it work? There's one way to find out.
那管用吗? 只有一个办法能知道
Thank you, Daniel Jackson.
谢谢,丹尼尔杰克森
Well, at least we know it can be done, right?
至少我们知道还有希望?
Now that the hammer is lost,
现在大锤已经不在了
I'm not sure what we'll do.
我不确定该怎么做
You should be all right.
你不会有事的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表