Sir, it was in your locker
长官,它曾经到你的柜子
looking through your personal stuff...
看你的私人物品
pictures of your family...
还有你家人的照片.
Come on, Sarah...
莎拉,快接啊...
Come on.
快啊!
Hi. I can't take your call right now so please leave a message.
现在不方便接电♥话♥,请留话
I gotta get there.
我马上过去!
The lab's running tests
实验室在作检验
but I'm pretty sure it'd breaking down...
但我相信它会崩溃是...
because Earth's electromagnetic field
因为地球的电子磁场
is stronger than the one on P3X-562.
要比P3X-562的强
The difference is tearing it apart.
而这种差异呢正撕扯着它
Can we stop it? I don't know.
可以阻止它吗? 我不知道
We checked with the local police.
我们问过当地的警♥察♥局
No one's at your wife's house.
你老婆家里没人
One of the local hospitals admitted a J. O'Neill
有家医院证实一位J.欧尼尔
less than an hour ago.
在一个小时前入院
Teal'c you'll have to leave that here.
提亚克,你必须把那个留在这儿
I have seen your world...I will need it.
我看过你们的世界,我会需要它
Can't let you take your weapon, Teal'c.
提亚克,你不能带你的武器!
You, all of you will be operating in public
你们所有人将会公开露面
so you can't do...
所以你们不能做任何事
or say anything that reveals the existence of the SGC or the Stargate.
或说任何的话泄露SG小组 以及星际之门的存在
Chicago...the windy city...
芝加哥;是风城...
home of the Black Hawks, the Bulls
是黑鹰队,公牛队
and the White Sox.
还有白袜队的家乡
Don't forget the Cubs.
别忘了小熊队!
Heads up Colonel.
上校,小心点
Good luck.
祝你们好运!
Charlie...this is the place we brought him.
查理;我们就是送他来这里的
Yes, it is.
是啊,杰克
He died here.
他死在这里
Yes, he did...
对,没错...
Jack, what's happening to you?
杰克,你到底是怎么了?
I have to get to the Stargate. Can we do that?
我必须回到星际之门 我们能那么做吗?
Jack, I know you want to get to the Stargate...but...
杰克,我知道你想回星际之门 但...
All right, people! I need buses up here!
好了,各位,这里需要巴士...
Shut this down and get you in hurry of
关上这个,动作快点!
I want these people out of here now! Come on! Move! Move!
我要这些人全部离开这里! 快点!快,快,快!
As soon as Colonel O'Neill's team gives the signal,
等欧尼尔上校的小队一给讯号♥
I want you to start shutting the power down inside.
我要你们立刻关闭里面的电源
All right? All right.
好吗? 好的
Move it out!
快送它出去!
Thanks...
谢了
Go, I'm alright...go. I'm almost finished.
走吧,我没事,快走 我就快弄好了
Alright...keep moving people...everybody out!
好了,快点,大家都出去!
I need everybody out of here now! Let's go!
我要大家都离开这里,快点!
Sarah...Are you alright?
莎拉! 妳没事吧?
This is my baby.
不,真的是我,甜心
You alright? Yeah.
妳没事吧? 没事
OK...I wanna hear all about it...but not now...
好,我想知道全部经过,但不是现在
are you OK?
妳还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
What room? Room three.
哪一间? 第三房♥
Colonel!
上校!
It's OK.
来吧,没事了
Colonel, it's buried in the red.
上校,放射线非常高
How we doing' with the power?
电源怎么样?
I turned off as much of the grid as possible.
我已经尽可能关掉了
They've shut down all they can.
他们已经尽量关闭了
It's all right.
没事的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Please...
拜托...
stay back.
退后点
I do not want to harm you... again.
我并不想伤害你...再一次的.
My energy...
我的能量...
is about to...
就快要...
The radiation's dropped off.
已经没有辐射了
O'Neill...are you all right?
欧尼尔,你没事吧?
I'm OK.
我没事
What's happening? We've got 20% emergency power.
怎么回事? 我们有百分之二十的紧急用电
Radiation's low enough... We should be all right.
辐射已经降低了,我们应该没事的
You have come to destroy me. No.
我想你是来毁灭我的 不
That's not true.
不是那个样子
I know you weren't trying to kill me back on the planet...
我知道在那个星球 你不是有意杀我的
The Goa'ulds...
那些勾阿邬...
the people who destroyed your race....
那些毁灭你同胞的人
they're our enemies too.
他们也是我们的敌人
I...understand...
我都了解...
thank you.
谢谢
Why did you come here?
你为什么来这里?
When my energy hurt you...
我的能量伤害你的时候...
I tried to heal you...
我曾经想办法要治疗你...
but I did not understand your injury.
但是我并不清楚你的伤势
So I looked into your mind.
所以我解读你的心思
I saw the mind... of a warrior.
我看到一个...战士的灵魂
I feared it,
我害怕
as I feared those who destroyed my race.
就像怕那些毁灭我同胞的人一样怕你
I tried to make you well...
我试着让你康复...
before my mistake was discovered,
免得别人发现我的错误
before the others returned...
免得其它人回来
to destroy me.
并且毁灭我
I understand now.
我现在了解了
Your deepest pain...
你最痛苦的...
was not the physical injury I had caused.
不是当时我所造成的肉体伤害
Your pain...
你的痛苦...
was from an empty place in your heart...
是来自你心灵的空虚
where Charlie once was.
在查理死后
I thought if I could bring Charlie to you,
我以为如果我能带查理到你身边
it would make you well.
你就会康复
I did not understand his death meant...
我并不了解他的死...
he could no longer exist as flesh and blood.
代表他不能再以血肉之躯存在
Physical death...
肉体死亡的意义...
does not have the same meaning...
并不相同
to us.
对我们来说
Are you dying now?
你现在快死了吗?
Yes...
是的
I could not bring Charlie to you.
我没有办法带查理给你
Charlie's gone.
查理死了
No...He's...in here.
不;他在...这里
You cannot change what happened that day,
你没有办法改变那天发生的事
just as I cannot change the day
就像我也不能改变
that the Goa'uld destroyed my world.
勾阿邬毁灭我世界的那一天
I'm showing you what of Charlie is still there...
我是在让你知道查理还在...
inside you.
你的心里
The radiation's still low, but I don't know for how long.
辐射还是很低,不晓得能撑多久
We have to go.
我们必须走了
Is Sarah O'Neill still here?
莎拉欧尼尔还在这里吗?
Yes.
是
Delta Five Point Bravo our ETA is five minutes.
D5.B预定五分钟后到达
Chopper's inbound. You guys go ahead.
直升机来了 你们先过去吧
Oh my God...
我的天啊!
It's not Charlie...Sarah...
他并不是查理...莎拉...
Sarah... I have to get him back.
莎拉... 我必须带他回去
to the Stargate.
回星际之门?
Yeah.
对
Whatever that is.
不管那是什么
The other guy...
另一个家伙...
you know what he said?
你知道他说什么吗?
I have a pretty fair idea.
我大概猜得出来
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表