给你的命令是穿过星际之门
to detect any possible threat to Earth, and, if found
探测任何对地球潜在的威胁 如果找到了
to detonate a nuclear device and destroy the gate on the other side.
就引爆核装置 在那一边摧毁大门
Yes.
是的
But that's not what you did, is it?
但你没那样做,不是吗?
Not right away.
没有立即做
Ra's forces overpowered my team and
拉的部队压制了我的小队,并且
took the weapon before I could arm it.
在我们武装起来前,就将武器拿走了
But, with Dr Jackson's help, you regained control,...
但是,在杰克森博士的帮助下 你重新取得了控制...
and did detonate the weapon, yes?
并且引爆了武器,对吗?
Yes.
是的
So, to the best of your knowledge, Daniel Jackson,...
那么,就你所知,丹尼尔.杰克森...
and everyone else you knew on Abydos, is dead, correct?
和其它所有你在阿比多斯星上 认识的人都已经死了,对吗?
That's correct.
没错
Good.
很好
Then you won't mind if I authorise a go-ahead on our plan.
那么你就不会介意我 授权继续进行我们的计划
This quartz material the Stargates are made of...
制成星际之门的石英材料...
must be tough stuff if it can withstand a Mark 3.
如果能承受等级3爆♥炸♥的话 一定非常坚硬
We sent a robot probe through after we got back, sir.
我们回来后派了机器人探测器 到门那一边,长官
It was flattened on the other end.
那里被夷为了平地
Obviously, the Abydos Stargate had been buried in the rubble.
很明显,阿比多斯星上的星际之门 被埋在了废墟之下
But somehow it got unburied.
但不知怎么被挖了出来
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天
You're sending another bomb?
你要再送一枚炸♥弹♥过去?
Mark five this time.
这一次是等级5
If these creatures did reopen the gate, we intend to reseal it for good.
如果这些生物确实重新打开了大门 我们就要再把它关上,以防万一
General
将军
you can't do that.
你不能那么做
Countdown's already started.
倒数计时已经开始
Unless you have something to add.
除非你有什么要补充的
General Hammond
哈蒙德将军
sir?
长官?
I regret to inform you that my report was not entirely accurate.
我很遗憾地告诉你 我的报告并不完全准确
You didn't detonate the bomb.
你没有引爆♥炸♥弹
Oh, I did, and it was aboard Ra's spacecraft,...
噢,我引爆了 但那是在拉的飞船上...
so it did kill him and eliminate the risk to Earth.
所以那确实杀死了他 并消除了地球的危险
However? However...
然而? 然而...
Ra's ship was in orbit above the planet at the time.
拉的飞船当时在星球的轨道上
Neither the gate nor anything else on the planet was destroyed.
星际之门或者星球上的其它东西 都没有被破坏
Daniel Jackson is alive and living with the people on Abydos.
丹尼尔.杰克森还活着 并与阿比多斯星上的人生活在一起
You violated orders. Why?
你违反了命令,为什么?
The people are no threat. They should be left alone.
那些人没有威胁,他们是无辜的
That's not up to you. With all due respect,...
那不是由你来决定的 请恕我直言,长官...
if I'd come back and reported the gate was still intact,...
如果我回到这里 并报告说大门丝毫无损...
we would've sent another bomb, just like you were about to.
我们会再送一枚炸♥弹♥过去 就像你要做的那样
It wasn't necessary for them to die.
他们并不一定要死
The threat from Ra was gone.
来自拉的威胁已经消除了
What about the probe we sent? It was crushed.
我们送去的探测器怎么样了? 它被立即打碎了
After we came home, Daniel buried the gate in rocks,...
我们回来后 丹尼尔把星际之门埋在了岩石中
making my return or anybody else's impossible.
使得我或者任何其它人 都无法返回
Those four bodies in the infirmary say otherwise, Airman.
医务室里的四具尸体可不这么看
We'll send the bomb through on schedule.
我们要按计划把这枚炸♥弹♥送过去
General, you can't!
将军,你不能这样做!
Oh, I can't?
噢,我不能?
There are innocent people there. There are innocent people here!
那里有无辜的人 这里也有无辜的人!
I have my orders too, Colonel.
我也接到了命令,上校
I obey mine.
而我会服从我的命令的
Take Colonel O'Neill to the holding room.
把欧尼尔上校带到休息室去
Let's give him time to think, while I decide what to do with him.
给他些时间来思考一下 等我决定该怎么处置他
Sergeant...
士官...
Colonel O'Neill, sir.
欧尼尔上校,长官
I'm retired, Kawalsky. Lose the salute.
我已经退役了,卡瓦斯基 不用敬礼了
Me and Ferretti didn't tell them anything.
我和费瑞提什么也没对他们说
I appreciate that.
我十分感激
Hey, those kids on Abydos saved my life, too.
嘿,阿比多斯星上的那些孩子 也救过我的命
Yeah.
是的
The kids.
那些孩子
They're the whole reason we kept it secret.
他们就是我们保密的原因所在
Right?
对吗?
Yeah.
是的
That one kid idolised you. Remember him?
那个孩子很崇拜你,还记得吗?
Weird name... What was it?
名字很怪... 叫什么来着?
Skaara.
史卡拉
Right.
对
Remember how he was always saluting you?
记得他总是向你敬礼吗?
Yeah.
是的
My kid used to do that when he was little.
我的孩子小时候也曾这么做
Skaara kinda reminded me of him.
史卡拉让我想起了他
Oh, man, Colonel...! We went through that whole mission together.
噢,伙计,上校...! 我们一起经历了那次任务
I never even knew you had a son.
我甚至从来不知道你有个儿子
Well, he died.
呃,他死了
Just before the Abydos mission.
就在阿比多斯星任务之前
I'm sorry, sir, I had no idea.
对不起,长官,我不知道
How many people did you say are on Abydos?
你说阿比多斯星上有多少人?
That we saw, maybe five thousand.
我们看到的,可能有五千人
Does this mean you're reconsidering sending the bomb, sir?
这意味着你要重新考虑 送炸♥弹♥过去吗,长官?
It means I'm open to suggestions.
这意味着我要听取建议
General, let me take a team through that gate.
将军 让我带一个小队通过星际之门
We'll find out who those aliens are.
我们会查出那些外星人的来历
Kawalsky and I have been there. We know the land, the people.
卡瓦斯基和我去过那里 我们了解那里,那里的人
You think you do. Jackson could be dead. You don't know what you'd find.
别想当然,杰克森可能已经死了 你不知道会发现什么
Sir, there is one way to find out.
长官,有一个办法可以查出来
Right. We'll have the prototype probe shipped from MIT.
对,我们将使用麻省理工学院 运来的原型探测器
General, we don't need that probe.
将军,我们不需要那个探测器
We don't? No.
我们不需要? 不
This'll do.
这个就行了
Machine overload.
机器超负荷
Roger.
收到
Chevron four, encoded!
象形文字4号♥,译码成功!
Care to explain this concept?
能解释一下吗?
Chevron five, encoded!
象形文字5号♥,译码成功!
Jackson has allergies.
杰克森有过敏症
I get it.
我明白了
He'll know this came from me, and not from someone,...
他会知道这是我送过去的 而不是别的什么人...
with all due respect, sir, like yourself.
恕我直言,长官,比如你
Up one level.
升高一级
SEQUENCE IN PROGRESS
排序进行中
Chevron six encoded.
象形文字6号♥译码成功
OK, all clear, sequence five...
好,都完成了,排序5号♥...
SEQUENCE COMPLETE
排序完毕
Chevron seven,...
象形文字 7号♥,...
lock.
锁定
The, um, object, should reach final destination in five seconds.
目标,嗯,将于5秒钟后到达目的地
one. TRACKING
1,追踪
The object should now be through the Abydos Stargate.
对像现在应当已经通过 阿比多斯星上的星际之门
Now what? Now we wait.
现在怎么办? 现在等着看吧
If Daniel's around, he'll know what the message means.
如果丹尼尔还在 他就会知道这消息的意义
What if the aliens get it?
如果外星人得到它怎么办?
Well, they could be blowing their noses right now.
呃,他们可能现在正在醒鼻涕
They could be planning an attack.
他们可能正在计划进攻
Aw, come on, Samuels.
噢,得了,山缪斯
Let me be the cynic around here, OK?
就让我自己做这里的悲观论者 好吗?
Sir, this could take some time.
长官,这可能得花些时间
THANKS SEND MORE
谢谢,再多送些
Permission to take a team through the Stargate, sir?
批准我带领一支小队 通过星际之门吗,长官?
Assuming I get the President's authorisation,...
假如我得到总统授权的话...
the mission briefing will be at 0800 hours.
任务简报会将于早上8点举♥行♥
Consider yourself recalled to active duty, Colonel.
就当你自己重新加入服役了,上校
Ten hut!
敬礼!
Gentlemen, take your seats.
先生们,请坐
Where's Captain Carter? Just arriving, sir.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表