Never felt better in my life.
这辈子没有这么好过
It's got me a little worried actually.
可是总觉得怪怪的
Yeah, well this has got me a little worried.
是啊,这也让我有点担心
Listen.
你听
I don't hear anything.
什么声音都没有
What this is better? I'm dead?!?
这样叫比较好? 我死了?!?
Look Colonel, to make sense of this,
上校,为了要搞清楚
I'm going to have to do a blood sample.
我必须要抽血取样才行
Oh, God!
我的天啊!
What the hell is that? Get that out of me!
这什么? 打开!
Look, uh, I'm going to need x-rays on all of them. STAT!
听着,立刻对他们全部都做X光扫描
What did he do to us? I don't know.
你把我们怎么了? 我不知道
Let's everybody stay calm.
但是大家先保持冷静
I no longer posses a Goa'uld.
我身上已经没有勾阿邬了
Colonel, what the hell are you doing?!? Colonel!
上校,你在干嘛? 上校!
God! Dear God.
我的天啊! 老天爷
What is it?
怎么搞的?
Alert! Security to the infirmary!
注意! 保全警卫到医务室!
Whoa! Security! Dr. Fraiser, it is us.
保全警卫! 费瑞兹医生,是我们哎
Just, don't come any closer.
请你...不要再靠近我了
Stand down airmen, just a little misunderstanding.
阿兵哥,放下武器 这里只是有点误会
That's an order. Delay that order.
这是命令 那命令无效
General that is not Colonel O'Neill.
将军,那位不是欧尼尔上校
Oh, for crying out loud, General, it's me!
哦,搞什么名堂,将军是我!
Would you call that human blood?
你能称那是人血吗?
I have reason to believe there all imposters.
我有理由相信他们都是冒牌货
He, or whatever he is, has no detectable heartbeat.
不管他是什么 并没有可侦测到的心跳
Take them to the holding room, put a guard outside.
带他们到禁闭室,在外面设警卫
General Hammond.
哈蒙德将军
I don't know what that son of a bitch on 989 did,
我不知道PX3-989上的浑球 对我们做了什么,
but I swear to God...
但是我发誓...
Follow the instructions...
只要听从这些人的指示...
Your wife died of Cancer 4 years ago!
你的夫人在四年前死于癌症!
And you will not be hurt!
你们就不会受到伤害!
Your granddaughters names are Tesea and Kayla!
你的孙女叫做塔莎跟凯拉!
Any resistance made by any of you will be met with deadly force!
如果你们当中有任何抗拒行为 就会遭到击毙!
Is that understood?
我的话听明白了没有?
Understood.
明白了.
Perfectly.
听的很清楚
Looks and sounds like are people.
他们怎么看都像我们的人
They certainly believe they're SG-1.
他们坚信他们是SG-1
It may be another Goa'uld trick.
这可能是新的勾阿邬把戏
I don't know what to believe.
我不知道该相信什么
He was right about the names of my grand children.
我孙女的名字他都说对了
How else would he have known, if he isn't Jack O'Neill?
如果他不是杰克欧尼尔 又怎么知道呢?
Sir, given our history with the Goa'uld,...
长官,想到我们跟勾阿邬的历史...
I believe keeping them here would be extremely dangerous.
我相信把他们留在这里 会非常的危险
I'll take that under advisement, Doctor.
我会好好考虑的,医生
It's incredible, it looks like mine, it feels like mine.
真不可思议 看来像是我,感觉像是我
It's mine, I mean I don't feel any different.
真的是我,我不觉的有任何不同
If anything, I feel better!
只有觉得更好了!
That's what Harlan said. Well, why didn't he just tell us?
贺伦就是这么说的 他为什么不明说呢?
Probably afraid we'd damage him.
大概怕我们杀了他吧
Perceptive little runt.
算他还有点自知之明
You know, Colonel, you can't blame General Hammond for confining us.
上校 你不能怪哈蒙德将军把我们关起来
Hey, I know who I am! So do I!
嘿,我知道我是谁! 我也是啊!
In every respect I feel like Sam Carter...
在每一方面,我觉得像珊-卡特...
But the evidence...
但是...你看看证据...
Harlan must have transferred our consciousness into these bodies.
贺伦八成是把我们的知觉 转移到这些躯体里了
Bodies?
躯体里?
Did you see the inside of this arm?
你也看到这手臂里面了
We're machines, Carter.
我们是机器,卡特
Teal'c, are you okay?
提亚克,你还好吧?
Why?
怎么了?
Well,...
哇呜...
for starters you've lost your...
你失去了你的...
infant Goa'uld.
勾阿邬宝宝
I still feel it's presence.
我仍然感觉它的存在
Really?
真的?
That must be like continuing to feel a limb after it's been...lost.
就好像你失去了四肢之后 还可以感觉他的...存在
Oh, for crying out loud, Daniel!
我真是服了你,丹尼尔!
I'm glad you're so fascinated by all this,
我很高兴你对这一切都觉得有趣
but it's time for a little reality check, okay?
但是现在我们得面对现实,好吗?
We are being held prisoner by our own people.
我们被自己人给当成囚犯关起来了
Well, they can't hold us in here forever. I mean... Why not?
他们不能永远把我们关在这儿 为什么不行?
What do you think is going to happen?
不然你以为会怎么样啊?
You really think military intelligence
你真的以为军方会让我们
is going to let us continue as SG-1 like this?
像这个样子继续出SG-1的任务吗?
We still have our rights Jack. What rights are you talking about?
我们还是有权利的,杰克 你在说什么样的权利?
Colonel, no matter what he's done to us, were still...
上校,不管他对我们做了什么 我们还是...
Human? Is that what you were going to say?
人吗? 你准备这么说吗?
Harlan said we'd be back.
贺伦说过我们会回去
Now, we know why.
现在我懂了
Colonel O'Neill...
欧尼尔上校...
Or whoever you are.
或者你们中任何一个
I have decided to send SG-5 back to PX3-989.
我已经决定派SG-5去PX3-989
See if they can shed some light on this. That's a mistake.
如果他们能够避开光线 那一定是个误会
Why? Because old Harlan will do to them what he did to us.
为什么? 因为那个贺伦 也会对他们如法泡制的
Harlan?
贺伦?
The indigenous person we encountered on the other side.
就是我们在那边 所遇到的那个原住民,长官
We do believe he transferred out consciousness...
将军,我们确信是他把我们的知觉
into these artificial bodies.
转移到这些人工的躯体上
Why would anyone do that? Well, he thought he was doing us a favor.
他为什么要这么做呢? 他认为他是在帮我们的忙
He thinks this is...better.
他认为这样会...更好
And I never even really thought of it at the time,
在那时候我们没想到这一点
but he must be artificial too.
但他一定也是人工的
That must explain how he got to be 11,000 years old.
这样就能解释 他为什么能活一万一千年了
What? General, I think it's imperative that we go back.
什么? 将军,我认为我们最好...
Get Dr. Fraiser!
快请费瑞兹医生!
Yes, sir!
是,长官!
General, we've got to go back.
将军,我们必须回去
Will send another team through within the hour!
一个小时后 我们再派另外一个小组去!
Negative. Don't risk anymore.
不要,不要再冒险了
Get this gate open! - Stand by.
把这大门打开! 待命中
My strength returns.
我的力量恢复了
We ran out of energy.
我们能源用尽了
What?
什么?
Well, if these bodies are machines, they need a power source.
如果这些躯体是机器的话 我们就会需要能源
It's here.
就在这儿
Com-traya! Here is where you belong now.
康崔亚! 这里才是你们现在的归属
Here is the only place you can be.
这里就是你们唯一能待的地方了
You son of a bitch!
你这个浑球,去死吧!
You nearly waited too long. I was worried. Feel better?
你们去了太久,我好担心 好一点没有?
Better. What the hell did you do to us?
好一点? 你到底对我们怎么了?
You are angry. Yes.
你在生气? 没错
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't break you in half.
告诉我一个 不把你劈成两半的好理由
Colonel, he's the only one
上校,他是唯一能把我们的知觉
who can put our consciousness back into our real bodies.
放回我们真正躯体的人
Oh...no, no, no, I cannot do that.
不...我不能那么做
In time you will see,...
到时候你们就会知道了...
I have transferred your consciousness into the synthetic.
我是把你们的知觉 转移到合成人身上
Well, transfer us back! Now!
那就把我们转移回去啊,快!
Oh, I cannot, it is permanent.
不,我不能,这是永久的
I do not want to hear that!
我不想听到这些废话!
You are damaging me.
你快把我弄坏了
I am sorry, but there is no way to do what you ask.
对不起 但是我没有办法做到你的要求
Your bodies are all gone.
你们的身体不在了
It is all part of the process. This is what you are now.
那是过程中的一部份 你们就是现在这样了
You will see. It is better.
等着瞧吧,这样子...更好
This way. Around the corner.
往这儿走,绕过角落
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表