Colonel O'Neill was correct.
欧尼尔上校说的对
Many of the worlds we have visited are eager to be of service.
我们拜访过的许多世界都愿意帮忙
People! We have a problem.
各位!我们有个问题
The refugees seem to have escaped.
你们的难民似乎逃走了
Escaped? How did they get past the guards.
逃走了? 他们怎么经过警卫的?
You can ask them that when you find them.
等找到再问他们吧
They're over here.
他们在那边...
Hold fire.
不要开火
We were merely observing the stars.
我们只是在观察星象而已
Well, you're all going to have to come back in now.
你们必须现在就要回来了
So we are prisoners.
那我们的确是囚犯
Any idea how they got past the guards, Sir?
长官,知道他们怎么通过警卫吗?
None. A surveillance video in the multi-purpose room
不,我们查过了,多功能室监控录像
was exposed to some sort of interference,
受到某种干扰
just as the escape was taking place.
正好在他们逃走那一刻
Convenient. Can the video be salvaged ...
还真巧呢 录像带还能救吗?
maybe computer enhanced? We're trying now.
用计算机解读? 我们正在试
In the meantime, we should get this show on the road.
在这同时,我们必须开始进行会谈
Tuplo. Good to see you.
托普洛 真高兴看到你
General Hammond, before we begin ...
哈蒙德将军,在开始前...
I wish to thank you for allowing me to be the first visitor ...
我要感谢你们 让我成为从光明之地...
to your Earth from the Land of Light.
来到地球的第一位访客
It is indeed an honour.
我真的很荣幸
My lord OMOC, the Land of Light ...
翁马克大人,光明之地...
is a world of eternal brightness, where fertility abounds.
是一个永远光明的世界
Our farms produce rich harvests.
拥有丰富的物产 我们的土地有丰富的收获
Our rivers are blessed with fish and fowl.
我们的河流充满了鱼类 及各种鸟禽
We would be honoured to share our land with your people.
我们非常乐意 和你们分享我们的土地
You have no idea who or what we are.
你们并不知道我们到底是谁
We know that you are in need ...
我们知道你们有需要...
and that you are here among those who have proven themselves our friends.
而你们在这些 已证明是我们朋友的人当中
That is enough.
这样就够了
You're missing the point.
你没搞懂重点
His planet is unacceptable to us.
我们不能接受他的星球
These people are even more primitive than you.
这些人甚至比你们还要原始
Narim... can you tell me why OMOC is so... you know...
纳瑞姆...能告诉我为什么翁马克如此地...你知道...
Obstinate? Yeah...
冥顽不灵? 对...
The nearest planet in our solar system was called Sureeta.
离我们星球最近的行星是沙利塔
When we began to explore space ...
我们开始探索太空时...
we learned she was inhabited.
我们得知那有人居住
Did you make contact? Yes...
你们和他们联络? 是的...
when we thought they were sufficiently advanced.
我们认为他们还算是先进
They were on a level very similar to yours.
他们的程度就和你们相似
So what happened?
后来怎么了?
We offered them a device...
我们提供他们装置...
to produce unlimited productive energy.
来制♥造♥无止境的生产能源
And they used it to make war.
他们却用它来打仗
How bad was it?
情况多严重?
In one rotation of our planet, they had destroyed theirs.
我们星球运转一周时 他们就毁了自己的星球
One day?
一天内?
The destruction shifted our planet's orbit point 3 tekanna, enough to ...
这个毁灭 造成我们星球轨道偏0.3度...
begin a chain of events that... made our world unstable.
足够开始一连串的事件... 造成我们世界的动♥乱♥
So that would explain why he's so afraid ...
难怪他不肯和我们这样的社会...
to give a society like ours any of your technology.
分享你们的科技
Yes.
是的
Tell me, what... what were you really doing outside last night.
告诉我,你们昨晚到外面做什么?
OMOC spoke the truth.
翁马克说的是实话
By setting the position of your stars ...
只要研究你们星星的位置...
we were able to calibrate the distance between Earth
我们就能测量出地球
and the new home world.
和我们新世界的距离
It is very far away, Samantha.
那里非常遥远,珊曼莎
Too far to hope for a ship in our lifetime.
我们这辈子坐船都到不了
Have you ever thought about staying here? On earth?
你们没想过待在地球吗?
I would... gladly stay...
我会乐意留下...
if only to spend more time with a certain inhabitant of this planet.
就能有多点时间 和这星球的居民相处
I speak, of course, of Schroedinger.
我当然是指薛丁格
Our escape was a test.
我们的逃脱只是测试
You did exactly what I knew you would do.
你们的行为正如我们的预期
You used threat and force to solve your problem.
你们用威胁和武力来解决问题
You didn't give us any other choice.
你们没给我们其它选择
You could have come for us unarmed.
你们可以空手来找我们
Hey! You haven't exactly behaved like someone I wanna trust.
嘿!你们也不像我可以信任的人
I'm not gonna put my team at risk.
我可不愿让我的小组冒险
And I will not risk my people in your care.
我也不要冒险 让你们照顾我的族人
Look... OMOC. If you're so advanced ...
听着翁马克,如果你们这么先进...
why don't you let your people decide for themselves?
何不让你的族人自己决定?
Narim, this is a free country.
纳瑞姆,这是个自♥由♥国家
Every year we take in thousands of refugees fleeing repression.
每年我们都收容 几千名逃离镇♥压♥的难民
If you request asylum, you can stay here no matter what OMOC wants.
若你要求庇护 不管翁马克要什么你都能留下
You don't care anything about Narim's rights.
你们才不在乎纳瑞姆的任何权利
You only want our technology, nothing more.
你只是想要我们的科技
As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind knowing
说实在的,我才不在乎
how you got the hell out of this place.
你们怎么离开这个地方
Technically speaking of course. You don't need to know how ...
当然是技术上来说 你不必知道方法...
only that we did ...
只有我们知道...
and we can do it again any time we need to.
而且我们随时可以再这么做
Colonel, General Hammond would like
上校,哈蒙德将军要立刻
to see you and your team right away, Sir.
见你和你们小组
Thank you.
谢谢
We've managed to augment the surveillance video
我们用计算机设备,
from the multi-purpose room and ...
放大了多用途室
some of the corridors...
和一些回廊的监视录像带...
with computer enhancement. You're not going to believe this.
你们决不会相信的
Wow! Cool!
哇!酷哦!
But totally impossible.
但完全不可能啊
Well, only from the perspective of our limited science, apparently.
显然从我们有限的科学来说 是不可能的
We have similar video of them passing through ...
我们也有他们穿过电梯门...
an elevator door and wall, on ground level.
和地面层相似的录像带
This is knowledge far beyond that of the Goa'uld.
这知识远比勾阿邬先进
That's exactly what the President and Joint Chiefs want to hear.
这正是总统先生 和参谋总长所要听的
Colonel Maybourne, Sir. NID.
长官,国情局(NID)梅伯恩上校
Intelligence? What happened to Kennedy?
国家情报局?(NID) 肯尼迪怎么了?
Promoted. I took his place.
升官了,我接任他的职位
Promoted? Talk about failing upwards.
升官了?失败还能升官啊?
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
I read about your conflict with Colonel Kennedy in his report.
肯尼迪上校的报告中 提过你和他的冲突
I assure you, such an attitude will not prevail with me,
我保证你这种态度
in either direction.
对我来说是绝对不管用的
I sense that.
我感觉的到
Good.
很好
Would you mind telling me exactly why you're here, Colonel.
上校,你为什么来这里?
You didn't get my advance?
你没有收到我的通知?
That's an order releasing the Tollans to our section.
这是将陀蓝人 交给我们部门的命令
You're to be congratulated, General,
恭喜你了,将军
the Stargate program is finally paying off.
星际之门计划终于有些回报
This was... quite a coup. Excuse me?
这是...一大成功 抱歉?
These are people we're talking about.
我们所说的可是人类
These people do have rights, you know?
这些人也有权利的,你知道吗?
Do they? Under what nation's jurisdiction.
是吗?是在哪一国的司法权?
How about basic human rights?
至少有基本的人♥权♥吧?
I can't release them to you.
我不能把他们交给你
I beg your pardon?
请再说一次?
I don't believe the President meant ...
我不相总统先生...
to release these people until they have been through quarantine.
要这些人在检疫完全之前 就放出这些人
We don't have any idea what kinds of diseases they might be carrying.
我们不知道他们身上 可能会有哪种的疾病
You're playing in my ballpark now ...
各位,你们这回没救兵了 这次得照我的规矩来...
and I have the full authority of the President.
而我拥有总统先生的全权授权
So do I, Colonel.
我也一样,上校
Why don't you ask the airman outside to show you to our guest quarters?
你何不去请房♥间外面的大兵 带你到我们的客房♥去?
That's OK. I'll wait.
没关系,我能等
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表