That is correct.
那是正确的
I'm sorry Teal'c.
抱歉,提亚克
Your calculations could be way off.
你的估计可能会有出入
Connor doesn't have time for us to be wrong.
但康纳没有时间了,我们不能犯错
I'll go after him. You try to find that second device.
我要去救他,你们想办法找到第二个装置
I'll try to meet you back here.
我会设法回这儿和你们汇合
This place is like
这里看起来很像
where the other one was found on the far side of the temple.
在寺庙对面发现另一个存放装置的地方
This is like solid rock, well never be able to get through this.
这像是坚固的岩石,我们根本没有办法打通
Stand aside.
让开
I just hope it still functions.
我只希望它还能用
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Are you sure? I've come all this way.
你确定吗?我来都已经来了.
Can you walk? Yeah.
你还能走路吗? 可以
Let's go.
我们走
Think we can pick up the pace a little bit here?
我们能走快一点吗?
Hey, how you doing?
嘿,你好吗?
You know we'd love to stick around
你知道我们很高兴能留下来
but some brain-dead sycophant left my buddy out here to die.
但是有一些愚蠢的哈巴狗把我的同伴留在这里等死
So were out of here.
因此我们正要离开这里
Move.
走
The control board seems to follow
这个主控制板似乎使用
the same basic circuitry patterns as the gate technology.
与星门相同科技的基础电路模式
Just turn it on.
你只管把它发动
What is I can't?
要是我不能呢?
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
Captain.
上尉
I see everything's working out just as we planned.
我看一切正如我们计划般地在进行
Shoot him!
杀了他!
No! Alright I'll...
不!好吧我会(发动它的)...
Wait, your going to turn this thing on in here?
等等,你打算在这里启动这个东西?
Do it now.
马上做
If it works, I'll spare him.
如果奏效的话,我就饶了他
It's beautiful.
真漂亮!
Will it work?
还能用吗?
I do not know.
我不知道
Everyone is being forced to gather at the circle of the god's.
大家都被迫聚集到神的圆环附近了
The Stargate.
星际之门
My children.
我的孩子们
Today is a great day!
今天是一个伟大的日子!
The sun stood still in the heavens,
烈日悬天高照
and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
终日不思暮落
I have the power to help,
而我拥有伟大的力量
and to cast down.
能抑制烈日的炽焰
But fear not,
无需惧怕
stand still,
原地屏息
and see the salvation of the Lord.
一起见证救世主的拯救
Today,
今天
we will bury the doorway,
我们将掩埋这个通道
that brings forth demons who threaten to undo us.
以免扬言要破坏我们的恶魔再度来临
But first...
但是首先...
I will send those evil undoers who have already invaded our world,
我要先送那些入侵我们世界的邪恶破坏者
back to the hell from whence they came.
回到他们的来处地狱去
Fear not, for I the lord your god,
无需惧怕,因为我,你们伟大的神,
control the gateway to the underworld.
控制着到地狱的通道
You said you wouldn't kill them.
你说过不会杀他们的
I'm not, I'm sending them back to Earth.
我没杀他们,我只是送他们回地球
Without sending the signal to open the iris they'll die.
没有先送信♥号♥♥打开虹膜,他们会死的
Please Sam, I'm having a moment here.
山姆,拜托,我正在享受这一刻
I am the lord your god,
我是你们伟大的神
there is nothing I cannot do.
我是无所不能的
No one is greater then I.
没有人比我更伟大
No one is more powerful then I.
没有人比我更有力量
Throw them in.
丢他们进去
Wait! Stop!
等等!住手!
Back away!
退回去!
Listen to me,
(大家)听我说
no matter what Jonas has shown you or done for you,
不管乔纳斯向你们展示什么以及为你们做了什么
he is not a god.
他都不是一个神
Don't listen to him!
不要听他的!
They are demons, agents of the devil!
他们是恶魔,是魔鬼的使者
I am your savior!
我是你们的救世主!
We're not demons, for crying out loud.
我们不是恶魔,拜托看看清楚
This...
这个...
This is not magical power.
这个并不是什么神奇的力量
It is called a gun, and it is a machine.
这个叫作"枪",它是个机器
Do as I say! Or you will all die!
按我说的做,不然你们都会死!
Do as he says and you WILL die.
按他说的做,你们才都"会"死
Do not betray me,
不要背叛我
after all I have done for you!
毕竟我为你们做过很多事!
I promised you I would bring you out of the caves, into the light.
我向你们保证会带你们离开山洞到日光下
Today...
今天...
I fulfill that promised.
我,将履行这个承诺
Behold...
你们看...
the magical power that belongs to your god!
这个神奇的力量属于你们的神!
I give you the sun.
我给你们太阳
I give you the whole world.
我给你们整个世界
What's wrong? I don't know!
怎么回事? 我不知道!
Fix it! It's a machine,
修好它! 它是一台机器
I can make it work, and so can you,
我能让它工作,你们也能
just like Jamala there can fire that staff.
就像贾马拉一样
Now I'll show you how, there are two devices.
我现在就可以教你们,这有两个装置
And both must be turned on for the shield to work. Watch.
并且两个都必须启动运转才能形成防护罩,注意看
I'm taking you with me!
我要带你一起走!
Uh, I think we're ready.
噢,我想我们准备好了
Think we should tell them to bury the gate after we're gone?
该叫他们在我们走后埋掉这个门吗?
Teal'c seems to think the Goa'uld won't be back.
提亚克似乎认为勾阿呜不会回来了
maybe we should come back and check on these guys.
也许我们应该回来看看这些人
I think we've done enough, don't you?
我想我们已经做的足够多了,不是吗?
Something else on your mind?
你有心事吗?
I had the chance to end this,
我曾经有机会结束这一切
Colonel, he literally asked me to do it.
上校,他开口要求我这么做
Killing a man is no badge of honor, captain.
杀人不是件光荣的事,上尉
I know.
我知道
Look, I'm no expert on this thing.
听着,我对这种事不内行
I generally read one commandment, and I think it's the first.
但是我记得十诫其中一条,应该是第一诫吧
I am the Lord your God,
"我是耶♥和♥华♥你的神"
and you shall take no other God's before me?
"除了我以外你不可以有别的神"?
Okay, so it's not the first one.
好吧,它不是第一诫
I'm talking about the "No Killing" One.
我是说"不可杀人"那一条
No matter what the reason, every time you break it,
不管什么原因,当你每破一次诫
you take one step closer to Hanson.
你就更近一步接近汉森
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you going to be alright?
看来,你很快会好的?
Yes.
是的
The world outside the caves...
山洞外面的世界
it's very big, yes?
非常大,是吗?
Yeah, it's bigger then you can imagine.
是的,大得超乎你的想象
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表