他们在你后边? 我希望是
Go! Go!
走! 走!
Colonel, more hostiles, eight o'clock.
上校,还有更多敌人,8点钟方向
Casey!
卡西!
Whoa! Hold your fire!
哇! 不要开火!
They're with us!
他们是一起的!
Now! Lock it up! Closing iris!
现在,封锁大门! 关闭虹旋门!
Wormhole disengaged.
虫洞关闭
Medic! Medic!
急救人员! 急救人员!
You got him? Yeah, I got him, thanks.
你没事吧? 是,我没事,谢谢
Hold on there. Get these people back.
留在那里,让这些人退回去
We've gotta help these people, please.
我们得帮助这些人
Let's go. Man down. Stand back! Stand back!
快来,有人受伤了! 让一让! 让一让!
Let's get him into the infirmary. Get him inside.
把他送去医务室 把他带进去
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
Care to explain?
能解释一下吗?
Um, we can use the Stargate to send these people home, sir.
嗯,我们能用星际之门 送这些人回家,长官
What's he doing here?
他来这干什么?
General Hammond, this is Teal'c.
哈蒙德将军,这是提亚克
He can help us.
他能帮助我们
Do you know what he is?
你知道他是什么吗?
Yes, sir, I do.
是的,长官,我知道
He's the man who saved our lives.
他是救了我们命的人
And, if you accept my recommendation, sir,...
并且,如果你接受我的建议的话 长官...
he'll join SG-1 .
他将加入SG-1
That decision may not be up to you.
那将不是由你来决定的
Stand back.
让开
Let's get him off the ramp!
从坡道上下来!
Kawalsky, you all right?
卡瓦斯基,你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm good.
是的,我没事
Colonel O'Neill, Major Kawalsky,...
欧尼尔上校,卡瓦斯基少校...
this sure-to-be interesting debriefing...
将会非常有趣SG-1和SG-2...
for SG units one and two will be at 0730.
任务报告将于0730举♥行♥
Yes, sir.
是,长官
All right, let's get these people situated.
好了,让我们来安置这些人
She's out there somewhere, Jack. I know.
她在那里的某个地方,杰克 我知道
So's Skaara.
还有史卡拉
So, what do we do?
那我们怎么办?
We find 'em.
我们会找到他们
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表