then it has been at least a generation.
那么至少有一代没来了
A generation.
一代
Okay...um...will you excuse us for a moment?
好的...嗯... 我们先失陪一下好吗?
Ah, no...please, no. Wait.
啊,不... 拜托 不!请等一下
Sounds like the Goa'ulds aren't here and haven't been for some time.
听起来那些勾阿呜已经有一段时间没在这里了
That is my assessment as well.
这也是我的结论
Daniel? Carter? - I agree.
丹尼尔? 卡特? 我同意
In that case, gear up. We'll move out in fifteen minutes.
既然这样,收拾好,我们15分钟后离开
Wait a minute, move out?
等一下,离开?
Yeah. Back to the Stargate,
是的,回到星际之门,
back to Earth, terra firma, home, you've heard of it?
回到地球、陆地、家,你听说过吧?
Uh...well...uh...we should stay a while longer
呃...我想...呃...我们应该多留一会儿,
and study this society
研究一下这个社会
learn how they've evolved from a Minoan culture.
研究它们是怎么从一个米诺安文化进化出来的
I mean, you see those statues over there,those are bulls.
我是说,你看到那边的雕像了吗? 那些是公牛
The bull is all throughout Minoan culture and art,
公牛是米诺安文化的代表,
but we never really knew why.
但我们从来不知道原因
Hey, I'm a big fan of all this stuff.
嘿,我对这些也很有兴趣的
But art appreciation is not what this mission is about.
但是,艺术欣赏并不是这次任务的目的
Get your gear together.
去收拾你们的装备
Find anything?
有什么发现吗?
Uh, no, sir.
没有,长官
Yes, sir. Uh, actually, sir, we found a whole hell of a lot. Sir.
有的,长官,嗯.. 实际上.. 我们有很多的发现,长官
Some beautiful decor, nice folks.
有些美丽的装潢,友善的人
Nothing of strategic importance, sir.
没有战略上的价值,长官
All right, get cleaned up. Mission debriefing in half an hour.
好的,去清理一下,半小时后做任务简报
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
I'm sorry, sir, I know I'm a guest at this party,
对不起,长官,我知道我是个外来人,
but I have to protest.
但我必须要抗♥议♥
Let me guess, Doctor,
让我猜猜,博士,
this is the science versus military discussion again?
又是科学针对军事的讨论了?
Well...yes. This mission was a perfect example of my argument.
嗯...是的,这次的任务正好反映了我的观念
We should have stayed on that planet longer,
我们应该在那星球上待久一点的,
it was the perfect opportunity to study Minoan culture.
这是一个研究米诺安文明的大好机会
Not to mention primitive man.
还能研究原始人类
This really isn't necessary, Doctor, as I've already...
其实这真的没有必要,博士,因为我已经...
Sir, would you let me finish, please?
长官,请让我说完好吗?
Ok. Um, the people on the dark side are pre- Stone Age,
好的,嗯.. 黑暗之地的人是石器时代前的人
but the people on the light side are clearly from the Bronze Age.
但是在光明之地的人显然来自青铜器时代
So what better opportunity to study the Broca Divide?
那么还有比研究"Broca Divide"更好的机会了吗?
The what? Excuse me.
什么?对不起
Pierre Paul Broca was a 19th century anthropologist.
皮埃尔·保罗·白洛嘉是19世纪的人类学家
He founded modern craniometry to study craniums and brains
他创立了现代头盖骨测量学来研究头颅和脑部
and to compare the divide in intelligence
并来比较早期人类之间的
between early species of mankind.
智慧分界
Fascinating.
真有趣
Should I start the debriefing, Sir?
我可以开始简报了吗,长官?
That would be a good idea, Colonel.
这是个很好的提议,上校
Now, just, just...wait a minute!
拜托再等一下!
Dr. Jackson, you're wasting your breath.
杰克森博士,你是在白费力气,
You've already won the argument.
这次辩论你已经赢了
But I have to insist you...what, what, what, what? I've already won?
但我必须要坚持... 什,什么?我赢了?
The President agrees with you.
总统同意你的看法
He's asked that we evaluate the scientific
他要我们从现在开始,
and cultural value of each mission from now on.
每次任务都要评估科学与文化价值
Oh, for crying out loud.
哦,饶了我吧.
He has.
他是这么说的
That's great!
这太好了!
Wonder how that thing in your gut would like his neck ripped in half?
我很想知道在你肚子里的那个东西被扭断脖子会怎么样?
Please release me, Lieutenant Johnson.
请放开我,约翰逊中尉
Johnson! Let him go!
约翰逊!放开他!
Not until this "Goa'uld" apologizes.
除非先叫这个"勾阿呜"道歉
Lieutenant Johnson, take your seat now.
约翰逊中尉,请回到你的座位
No!
不!
General, I would prefer to not hurt this man.
将军,我不想伤害他
What is your problem, Marine?
你是怎么了,海军?
Take him to the infirmary.
把他送去医疗室,
Tell them to keep him in restraints and check him out.
叫他们限制他的行动并帮他做个检查
So what do you think that was all about with Johnson?
你觉得约翰逊是怎么了?
Beats me. Maybe he was drunk.
谁知道,也许他喝醉了
I don't know. It didn't quite seem like inebriation.
我不知道,那看来不像是喝醉
What the...
搞什么?...
What the hell's going on? I don't know! I didn't see anything!
到底发生了什么事? 我不知道!我什么也没看到!
We need medics, section C, stat! Two men down!
我们需要医疗人员,C区! 两人受了伤!
Carter! Uh...sorry, didn't know you were in here.
卡特!嗯...对不起,不知道你在这里
Mmph! Hey! What the hell's going on?
喂!是怎么了?
I want you.
我要你
Why? I mean, no! Carter,
为什么?我是说...不!卡特,
this is a little out of line, don't you think?
你有点离谱了,你不觉得吗?
You want me?
你不想要我吗?
No, no, not like this, not like
不,不,不该像这样的
Carter! What's gotten into you?
卡特!你到底是怎么了?
It's about time you saw a doctor, Doctor.
我认为你应该看医生了,博士
Keep her from hurting herself until the sedatives take effect.
在镇静剂起作用前别让她伤害她自己
Is this pretty much what Johnson has?
这是跟约翰逊相同的症状吗?
Oh, I'd say so. And the other members of the team.
应该是的,还有队上的其他队员
This is the strangest thing I've ever seen.
这是我遇过最奇怪的病症
Come on. Let's take a look.
来吧,让我们看看
We converted DEFCON-1 living compartments from
我们改变了一些房♥间,
when this place was a missile silo into isolation chambers.
把它从地下飞弹发射室变成了隔离室
You never know what you're going to bring back through the Stargate.
你很难预测会从星际之门带些什么回来
Notice the swelling of the brow ridge?
注意到他眉脊上的隆起了吗?
Some are even developing new follicle growth.
有些甚至还长出新的小囊
Any idea what's causing it?
知道是什么引起的吗?
Wish I knew. I've got calls in to every specialist in the service,
我也希望我知道,我已经在询问军中的所有专家了
but I've got one hand tied behind my back
但是我也受到了一些限制,
because of the need to know classification of the Stargate project.
因为星门计划必须事事向上级请示
And it's spreading. We got two more in an hour later.
而且它还持续在散布,一小时之后我们又有两个病患
I've never seen a behavioral disorder like this.
我从来没看过这样的行为失调
All the victims are acting like animals.
受害者都表现的像个动物似的
You think Carter has the same thing?
你认为,卡特也患了同样的病?
Mmm- hmm. The behavior fits.
是的,她的行为符合
All the victims are behaving like primitives.
所有的受害者都表现的像原始人
Most female low- level primates tend to choose their sexual partners
大多数的雌性低等灵长类都会
according to who would give them the strongest offspring.
根据谁能给予她们最强壮的后代来选择她们的性♥伴♥侣♥
The leaders of the pack, or a tribe, were usually the prime choice.
她们通常都会选择团体或部落中的领袖,
You should be flattered.
你该觉得荣幸
Oh, yeah. I'm honored.
啊,是的,我很荣幸
Jack! There you are.
杰克!原来你在这里
Going on the Internet
我上网做了一些
to do a little research on Australopithecus, and wow
关于南方古猿的研究,而.. 哇
what happened to you?
你怎么了?
Oh, I got in a little wrestling match with Carter.
哦,我刚才和卡特来了一场小摔跤
Why?
为什么?
I guess she's got whatever Johnson's got.
我想,她患上了约翰逊的病
Had to drag her off to the infirmary.
我只好把她拖去医疗室
What, did she start a fight with you, like Johnson did with Teal'c?
怎么,她像约翰逊对提亚克似的和你打架了?
No, she, uh tried to seduce me.
不,她, 嗯,想要引诱我
Oh.
噢
You...poor man.
你.. 真可怜
No, it wasn't like that.
不,不是你想象的那样
She was like a wild animal. She was nuts.
她像只野兽,她疯了
Well, is she all right?
那,她还好吗?
I should go see her.
我得去看看她
Why?
为什么?
What do you mean, 'why? ' Because I care about her.
你为什么这样问?因为我关心她啊
You care about her? What's that mean?
你关心她?那是什么意思?
It means I care about her, she's my friend.
意思就是我很关心她,她是我的朋友
Now let go!
好了,放手吧!
She's not yours to care about.
她不需要你去关心她
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表