And I despise them for that!
他们抢走了她,所以我痛恨他们!
Then tell me... what FATE! I DON鈥橳 KNOW!!!
那告诉我...什么命运! 我不知道!!!
I don't know!
我不知道!
Well your brain chemistry has been seriously compromised.
你们的脑部,反应严重的妥协折衷
All of you had abnormally low levels of ceritomin.
你们的血清促进素 都低的不正常
Which means...? It's a neurotransmitter that effects moods.
什么意思...? 那是影响情绪的神经传递素
Now low levels would account for depression, but not these other effects.
那么低有可能是因为沮丧 或是其它的影响
Now I want you to take a look at this.
过来,我要你们看这个
This dark spot here appears on all of your scans ...
你们的扫描 都有一个小黑点在这里...
now it's almost to small an anomaly to worry about ...
这个小东西太小了 所以几乎不用担心...
but the fact that it's on virtually the same part of the cortex...
但是它实际上 却在大脑皮质...
Off world Activation, repeat, off world activation!
外层空间活动,重复一次 外层空间活动!
Colonel? Wait! One of you!
上校?等等! 跟我来!
Welcome home SG-6, report for debriefing at 1600 hours.
SG-6,欢迎回来 请在16:00做任务简报
What... what are you looking for?
你们...你们在找什么?
I just...
我只是...
I though... Daniel Jackson was returning.
我以为... 丹尼尔杰克森回来了...
Oh my God, I thought the same thing... why?
我的天啊 我也是这么想的,为什么?
Is he gone or isn鈥檛 he?
他到底死了没有?
You... You saw it happen.
你们...你们亲眼见到的
Somebody want to tell me what the hell is going on ...
麻烦告诉我怎么回事好吗?
because I am starting to lose it here. Doctor?
因为我快要发疯了... 医生?
General Hammond, there seems to be some questions in there mind ...
将军,这个...在他们的脑子里...
on weather or not Dr. Jackson is dead.
对于杰克森博士到底死了没有 显然有些疑问
You three were the only witnesses.
你们是唯一的目击证人
if you are denying what you saw. No sir.
如果你们拒绝相信所见 不,长官
I saw him die. We all did. I know he's gone.
我们全都看到他死了 我知道他死了
But I know he's still alive.
但是我知道他还活着
Sir we have got to go back!
长官,我们必须要...!
Your not going anywhere but the infirmary!
除了医务室,你哪里都不能去!
I want to know what's going on, Doctor.
医生,我要知道怎么回事
One of our people could still be out there.
我们可能还有人在外层空间
Yes sir.
是,长官
You cannot leave this place.
你不能离开这个地方
You will tell me all you know of Babylon.
你将会告诉我 你对巴比伦知道的一切
Do you know how much has been lost?
你知道遗失多少东西吗?
Great libraries burned to the ground...
大图书馆被大火夷为平地...
cities destroyed by wars.
战争毁灭了城市
Most of our history is buried in time.
我们大多的历史,都消失在时间了
You are afraid.
你在害怕
Yes, yes I'm afraid.
是啊,我是害怕
I'm afraid you are asking the impossible of me...
我怕你在要求我做 我做不到的事情...
and you will not allow me return home.
也怕你不愿意让我回家
Omoroca, was afraid.
阿玛若佳也在害怕
On... On Earth? Yes.
在在地球? 是的
Of what, of who?
怕什么?怕谁?
I mean... give me something to work with here, a time frame!
我是说...你给我一些东西 好让我能去想大概的年代!
Babylon.
巴比伦
A, a name, a name of someone she spoke of.
名字,他所提过的名字
Belus.
贝洛斯
Belus... Belus... Belus... something... yes.
贝洛斯 ...贝洛斯,那是...
Yes...um...Belus something.
对...对了...贝洛斯什么的
Yes, in the writing of Berosus a contemporary of Alexander the Great ...
在贝罗索斯的文献中 他跟亚历山大大帝同时代...
he studied some very old Babylonian text.
他研究一些非常古老的巴比伦原文
Pre-fluu, Grrr, tell me more.
在洪水前,多说一点
Omoroca, feared Belus.
阿玛若佳怕贝洛斯
Yes, he was a concur, tell me more. I need more.
对,没错,他是个征服者 多说一点,我需要更多
Come on...
拜托...
come on your can't expect me to remember ...
拜托,你不能希望我记得...
every book, every text that I studied ten or twelve years ago!
十年前,二十年前 所看过的每一本书啊!
Look come back to Earth with me, my books, my library, there all there!
这样吧,跟我一起回地球,我的书本 我的图书馆,有这些资料!
You serve the Goa'uld!
你服事勾阿邬!
NO!!! God No! How many times do I have to tell you, no!
不!!!老天哪! 我要跟你说多少次,不是!
It is the fate of Humans.
那是人类的命运
That Omoroco could not prevent.
是阿玛若佳无法预防的
Omoroca came to Earth to fight the Goa'uld?
阿玛若佳是到地球对抗勾阿邬?
That is why she came to Earth? Yes.
所以他去地球了? 是的
Then my people owe her a great debt. She failed!
那我的同胞亏欠她太多了 她失败了!
No, there was a rebellion, an uprising in Ancient Egypt ...
不,不,当时在古埃及 有一个暴♥动♥有个革命...
I mean maybe she helped plant the seed.
也许是她撒下革命的种子
Goa'uld, are among you, within you!
勾阿邬,在你们当中,跟你一起!
Teal'c? You think because Teal'c carries around a Larva Goa'uld ...
提亚克?你认为提亚克 带着一个勾阿邬幼虫...
no you see he joined us in the fight AGAINST the Goa'uld.
不,他想要对抗勾阿邬 所以他加入了我们
You see in the years, the thousands of years, since Omoroca was there ...
你知道,从阿玛若佳到那里以后 已经过了几千年了...
we have become a civilization that rival that of the Goa'uld.
我们所发展的文明 已经足以跟勾阿邬相抗衡
That's how far we have come, we are free!
我们进步了很多,我们自♥由♥了!
If you would just come back with me, I can show you!
如果你肯跟我回去 你就会看到!
Knowledge is here!
知识...就在这里!
Catchy tune.
曲调不错
Mind telling me what this mood music is all about?
能不能跟我解释一下 这种"情境音乐"?
Dr. McKenzie said it might help you
麦肯奇医生说,这也许能够帮助你
remember more specifically, what happened.
更精确地记得当时的事
If you listen.
只要你仔细听
We are simply using ...
我们只是用...
these sounds as a tool to increase your as level of concentration, Colonel
这种声音当作工具 让你们的注意力能够更集中,上校
Well it's very distracting.
那只会让人分心
Look were trying to play...
我们可以试着依照...
Teal'c, snap out of it!
提亚克,镇定点!
I saw the death of Daniel Jackson.
我看到丹尼尔杰克森了
It's alright, the something keeps happening to me.
没关系,我也一直看到那个影像
All three of you have confliction feeling about Daniel.
你们三个都对丹尼尔之死 有矛盾的感觉
I know he's dead, but I know he's alive.
我知道他死了,我知道他还活着
Both realities can't be true, yet both seem to be.
这两者不可能并存,但却似乎是的
It's a conflict that will have to be resolved ...
这种矛盾必须要先解决...
before I authorize your return back to active duty, Colonel.
我才会再授权你们回去执勤
My friend, the others who came with me ...
我的朋友... 其它跟我来这儿的人...
you made them think that I was... Lost to them.
你让他们以为我已经... 已经不在了
Dead. Yes.
死了? 是的
How?
怎么做?
I gave them the memory of your death.
我已经给了他们你已经死亡的记忆
If your can influence memory like that ...
如果你能那样影响记忆力...
why don't you search my mind.
你可以搜寻我的心智
You say that the memory is in there, that I must have come across ...
你说,那记忆在里面...
it years ago and I just don't remember it.
那一定是我好久以前看的 我只是不记得了
Yes. Then take it! I mean if you have the power...
是的 那就拿去啊!如果你有这种能力
if you have the technology, use it.
你有那种科技的话...就用啊
It would damage!"
那会毁坏的!
Well given my options, I am willing to take the risk.
如果你让我选择的话 我愿意冒这个险
I am not.
我并不愿意
Look...
你听好...
I don't have 4,000 years...
我可没有四千年可以活...
maybe you can afford to search all that time, but I can't.
也许你有时间慢慢寻找 但是我不可以
There will be much pain.
那将会非常的痛苦
You may die.
你可能会死
Well, I would rather die then live with the knowledge ...
知道我必须待在这儿 并且可能再也见不到...
that I would never see my wife, or my friend again.
我太太或朋友的话 那么,我宁愿现在就死
The fire Daniel was caught in ...
那个...烧到丹尼尔的那些火...
lashed out towards us...
向我们...喷过来...
when we went to help
我们去救他的时候,扑向我们 那好热,非常的热
It was hot
那附近有水
Very hot.
在附近...
There was watter.. a body of watter there.
有某种的水?
Sir, how many times do we have to ho through this?
长官,我们要再说明几次才行啊?
Try to bear with me.
上校,请忍♥耐一下
How long do you estimate you were on the other side of the gate?
你估计 你到星际之门的另一端多久了?
Umm... 20 minutes... 25 maybe. Half hour, tops.
呃...20分钟或25分钟吧 顶多半小时
I concur. You were gone almost 4 hours.
提亚克我同意 你们几乎去了四个小时
I don't think that's possible, sir.
我觉得这不太可能
I can show you the mission logs if you want.
如果需要 我可以让你看任务日志
What happened to the other 3 1/2 hours?
其它三个半小时出了什么事情?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表