This is interesting. Enough sedative must knock back the primitive mind.
真有意思,足够的镇定剂 八成击退了原始的心智
Colonel, listen. I can't keep you at this level for long.
上校,听我说,我不会让你 像这样子太久的,
It is too dangerous.
这样子太危险了
It could cause brain damage.
这可能会造成脑部的永远伤害
What? Wh...
什...什么?
What is it? It's a parasitic virus.
这...这是..这是什么? 这是寄生病毒
All we can tell is that it messes with body chemicals.
现在我们只知道它似乎破坏 体内的化学物质
Testosterone levels skyrocket, thus the aggressive behaviour.
睪丸激素急速上升 所以才会有攻击行为
It's a histaminolytic - it breaks down histamine. Wh...
那会溶解胺基酸 表示他破坏了胺基酸,所以...
Experiment on me.
实验...拿我实验...
Experiment on you?
拿你做实验?
No, sir, I can't do that.
不,长官,我不能
Use me.
利用我
We saved an entire race of people. I'd call that a success, sir.
参议员,我们拯救了一整族的人 我认为那是一大成功
But if you hadn't found a cure so readily...
但是如果你们没有迅速的找到解药
if it had reached the population, if the effects weren't reversible...
如果这个疾病接触到了社会大众 如果那效果不能逆转...
Colonel O'Neill, you very nearly died on another occasion
欧尼尔上校,你另外一次状况 也差点死掉,
when infected by, uh
那好像是感染了
Nanocytes, sir.
是亿分细胞
Jack, Carter's coming back!
杰克,卡特回来了!
Jack!
杰克!
Welcome back, Captain.
上尉,欢迎回来
So what did you find out?
发现什么没有?
Come on, don't keep the elderly waiting. It's rude.
快啊,别让老年人久等,那很没礼貌
Um...
呃...
It isn't a virus.
那不是病毒
All right, what is it?
那是什么?
Dr Fraiser and I came up empty. She's still working on it...
费瑞兹博士跟我都还没有结论 她还在研究中...
but it's gonna take time.
还需要一点时间
Time is what these people don't have.
上尉,这些人最缺乏的就是时间
Nor do I. Colonel, there's something else.
我也一样 上校,还有一件事
Your blood sample showed more organisms than the Argosians.
你的血液和阿格斯人的比起来 含有更多的有机体
How many more? On the level of 100 times more.
多多少? 也许比他们多上一百倍
And they are multiplying.
而且还在增加中
Cut to it, Captain.
说重点,上尉
At the rate you're changing...
依照你改变的速度...
by the end of two weeks you'll be the equivalent of 100 years old.
再过两个星期之后 你就会相当于百岁的人瑞
We've given the nanocytes live tissue to interact with...
我们给亿分细胞一些活的组织 做交互作用...
but they won't touch it. All they do is make more of themselves.
但是却没有用,他们做的 显然只有制♥造♥更多的自己
So how are they causing the ageing on Argos?
所以他们在阿格斯是怎么增龄的?
Maybe there's something on Argos they need to make them do a task.
也许在阿格斯上有某种东西 才能让他们进行另一种任务
Something in the air or the food.
也许在空气中或者食物里
Whoa!
哇!
Is there a problem, Captain? I don't know.
有什么问题吗,卡特上尉? 我不知道
It's eating through the rubber.
它们侵蚀了橡皮
Oh, God.
我的天啊
What? What is it? They're trying to spread.
怎么了?怎么回事? 他们试着扩散
We're working with computer and practical simulations.
我们用计算机仿真和实际仿真来研究
Realistically, sir, I'm afraid it might take years.
但是老实说,长官 这可能需要好几年
The general says Gate travel to Argos is offlimits...
将军说经由星际之门到阿格斯 在近几千年是...
for the next few, uh, millennia.
绝不允许的
But we can send objects through, so ifyou need anything, just call.
但是我们可以送东西过去 所以只要需要什么就说一声
Say something.
你说话啊
Colonel, I've learned very much from you. Thank you.
上校,我跟你学习到很多,谢谢
You know, goodbyes really suck.
你知道,道别真的很讨厌
As I understand it, you almost lost containment, Captain Carter.
根据我的了解,卡特上尉 你差点无法控制住状况
Yes. They tried to mutate in the lab...
是的,他们试图改变实验室...
but after that the general ordered
但在那事件之后,将军已经下令
all samples of the nanocyte destroyed.
毁灭所有的亿分细胞样本
And next time? There won't be a next time.
那么下一次呢? 不会再有下一次了
The nanocytes, the transmitter devices...
亿分细胞还有发射机...
everything that tampered with that world has been destroyed.
以及和那个世界有过接触的 一切东西,都已经被毁灭了
In fact, SG-2 just made contact with Kynthia's planet.
事实上,SG-2小组几个星期前 才跟肯希雅的星球联络
They're living productive lives because of us!
因为他们,他们才能够 过正常有意义的生活
I am proud of what we did there.
我非常以我们在那儿的成就为荣
I might even retire there.
我差点就在那里退休了
You have no fear of it, do you? It's like a game to you.
上校,你什么都不怕是吗? 这对你来说就像游戏
No, sir. Anything as powerful as the Stargate deserves respect.
不,长官,像星际之门 这么有力的东西,都值得尊敬
We know how dangerous it is to do what we do, but also how important it is.
我们知道我们所做的事有多危险 但是我们也知道那有多重要
Colonel O'Neill, you're like reckless children
欧尼尔上校,你就像个鲁莽的孩子
and you're playing with fire.
而且你是在玩火
If you shut down this programme now, when it's needed...
如果你现在关闭这个计划 等到你需要的时候...
For what? To gather technology, weapons.
需要做什么? 来收集高科技,武器
Not at this price or this level of competence.
但是不能用这么高的代价 以及这种的资产
My people are the best out there, Senator.
参议员 我的人手是在外面最优秀的
I'm sorry, General, but your best is not good enough.
对不起,将军 你是最优秀的,但是不够好
I do not approve of nor support this endeavour.
我既不赞成也不支持这种努力
And I have heard nothing here today that would change my mind.
而且我今天在这儿听到的一切 都不能改变我的心意
I intend to shut the Stargate down.
我打算要关闭星际之门了
Senator, please listen to me. He's made up his mind, Dr Jackson.
参议员,拜托,请听我说 我想他已经决定了,杰克森博士
You want your reason, I'll give it to you.
你要你的理由,我就告诉你
What if I knew that they were coming, in ships?
如果我告诉你 我知道他们要来了呢?搭船来
That a ship larger than the pyramids
如果我说那艘船比金字塔还要大
will land on this mountain in a matter of weeks, maybe days?
而且在这几个星期,就要降落在这座山上呢?
Then I would be curious to know...
那我会非常的好奇...
...why you've waited until now to say so.
你们为什么要等到这个时候 才要说出这件事情来呢
Because I didn't think anyone would believe me.
因为我认为没有人会相信我
If I didn't live through it, I wouldn't have, but it is a fact.
如果我没有亲身经历 我也不会相信,但这是事实
If you shut this programme down,
如果你关闭这个计划
we can't stop them before they get here.
你就会剥夺我们在他们来之前 阻止他们的大好机会
Where did you learn this... information? On our last mission.
你是从哪得知...这个情报的? 在我们上一次任务
We found a civilisation with technology similar to ours.
我们遇到一个跟我们的科技程度几乎差不多的文明
They had been wiped out.
他们已经被毁灭了
They left behind a warning. "Beware the destroyers".
他们留下了一句警语 "小心那些毁灭者"
Along with that came a set of numbers.
而在那些警语旁边 还有一组的数字
Coordinates that show where the final Goa'uld attack will be launched from.
那是显示勾阿邬 最后要发动攻击的地点坐标
Did all of you witness this warning? No, they didn't. Just me.
你们全部都目击到这个警语了? 不,他们没看到,只有我
Sir...
长官...
we think Daniel had an interdimensional transfer
我们认为,丹尼尔他可能经历了所谓的次元间的转移
to an alternate reality.
而到了交替的现实
I beg your pardon?
你说什么啊?
The moment I touched an alien artefact on 233
我在R233星球碰触到外星遗物
I was transported to an alternate reality
我当时跟小组其它人分离了 我真的被传送到一个交替的现实里
where Earth was under Goa'uld attack.
在那个地方 地球已经遭到勾阿邬攻击
I got this when I was there.
我在那个地方的时候,拿到了这个
My heaven, I've heard enough of this!
我的天啊,我已经听够了!
The Goa'uld were bombarding our cities from space.
参议员 勾阿邬是从太空炮轰我们的城市
We were defenceless.
我们对他们的武器毫无抵抗能力
Dr Jackson, I do not suffer fools gladly!
杰克森博士 我并不喜欢容忍♥白♥痴♥笨蛋!
Nor do l, Senator, and when we killed Ra two years ago...
我也是,参议员,我是在告诉你 我们两年前杀了拉尔...
...we started a chain of events
我们就开启了一连串事件的序幕
that'll lead to an attack on Earth by the Goa'ulds!
最后终将导致勾阿邬 全面的进攻地球!
If this is so, why have they waited?
既然如此,他们为什么要等呢?
It would take time for Apophis to assemble the forces.
阿波菲斯需要时间聚集必须的军力
The society is feudal. It would take time to build an army.
对,他们是封建社会 要建立个军队需要时间
All I know is the location they will launch their final attack from.
听着,我只知道他们要从什么地方 发动最后的攻击
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信的话,那就让我们拨 那个坐标,
let us go there and find out!
让我们过去那边看看哪!
How many ships, Dr Jackson? Has anyone detected their approach?
到底有多少船?杰克森博士? 有人侦测到他们接近了吗?
I can't be sure.
我没有办法确定精确的细节
There were differences in that reality.
在那个交替现实 跟我们的世界有些差异
Of course there were.
当然有差异了
I am not crazy. Nor am l, Dr Jackson.
我没有疯 我也没有,杰克森博士
Neither am I unused to 11th-hour pleas,
我很习惯听最后的恳求借口,
but never have I heard one so desperate.
可是我从来没有听过绝望这么荒谬的
Senator, they are coming. Then I say let them come!
参议员,他们要来了 那我说:让他们来吧!
Where do you get this bureaucratic bull? You're talking suicide.
你..你这种官腔是从那儿学来的? 这种行为简直就是自杀嘛
Colonel O'Neill, you underestimate this great nation.
欧尼尔上校,你可能是低估了 我们伟大的国家了
You underestimate the enemy. We have challenged Apophis.
是你低估了这个敌军 我们对抗过阿波菲斯
He will not rest until the people of Earth worship him as their god.
在这个世界的人,当他是神 来崇拜之前,他是不会住手的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表