Experiment on you? No, sir, I can't do that.
用你做实验? 不,长官,我不能那样做
Use me.
用我
Welcome back, my Lord. Where are your friends?
欢迎回来,我的主,你的朋友呢?
My friends are ill because of this place.
我的朋友们因为这个地方生病了
They have joined the Touched.
他们已经成了受感染者的一分子了
They were cursed by the hilk'sha.
他们被hilk'sha诅咒了
It is not a curse. It is a disease.
这不是诅咒,这是一种疾病
I lost my friend on the dark side of this planet.
我在黑暗之地弄丢了我的朋友
You must help me retrieve him.
你得帮我把他找回来
Why?
为什么?
So he can give you the curse? So he can give all of us the curse?
好让他把诅咒带给你吗?好让他把诅咒带给我们所有人吗?
No, no! He is better off where he is.
不,不!他最好还是留在原处
He does not have the disease. He is immune. He is not cursed.
他并没有感染那种病,他有免疫力,他没有被诅咒
Then by now? he is gone?
那现在呢?他已经死了?
He had your daughter with him.
你的女儿也和他在一起
Melocia is dead.
麦勒茜娅已经死了
No. She is out there. On the dark side. I have seen her.
不,她就在那里.在黑暗之地,我看到她了
Help me retrieve her and my friend.
帮我找回她和我的朋友
She is among the Touched. She can no longer function amongst us.
她已经是受感染者的一分子了,她再也不能回到我们当中了
Therefore, she is dead.
所以,她已经死了
She is not dead.
她没死
If I believed otherwise,
如果真是这样,
do you not think I would help my own daughter?
你以为我不会救我的亲生女儿吗?
Many of us have loved ones among the Touched.
我们很多人都有所爱的人是受感染者
My own father is there.
我的亲生父亲就在那里
But we accept that we cannot help them.
但我们接受了无法帮助他们的事实,
Therefore, they are dead to us.
所以他们对我们而言已经死了
How can you be so without heart?
你们怎么可以这么无情无义?
I must ask you to leave.
我得要求你离开了
If you will not help me find my friend,
如果你不肯帮我找我的朋友,
then I must have a sample of your blood.
那我得取一点你们的血液样本
Our blood?
我们的血?
Blood is our lifeforce.
血是我们的生命力
I assure you it will cause you no harm.
我保证这不会伤害你们的
I cannot abide this one in my presence any longer!
我再也无法忍♥受跟这个人相处在同一个地方了
You are not welcome here.
你在这里不受欢迎了
When we return, I expect to find you gone.
等我们回来的时候,我希望你已经走了
I am sorry.
对不起
"All personnel, be advised that
"全体人员请注意,
the mountain is now under a Code 5 lockdown."
本基地现在处于代号♥5隔离状态"
"The mountain is now under a Code 5 lockdown."
"本基地现在处于代号♥5隔离状态"
Thank God you're back.
谢天谢地,你终于回来了
What happened to Captain Carter?
卡特上尉发生了什么事?
She was stabbed by her roommate.
她被她的室友刺伤了.
Don't worry, it's superficial, she's going to be okay.
别担心,只是轻伤,她很快就会好的
We've run out of space.
我们已经没地方了,
We've had to start doubling up on the iso rooms.
我们只能让两个人挤在一间隔离房♥了
I have retrieved the blood sample you requested.
我把你要的血液样本拿回来了
Good work, Mr. Teal'c.
做的很好,提亚克
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
Teal'c?
提亚克?
I am afraid I lost Daniel Jackson on the dark side of the planet.
恐怕我把丹尼尔杰克森遗留在那个星球的黑暗之地了
I am sorry.
对不起
Colonel O'Neill? I think I might have something.
欧尼尔上校? 我想我可能有眉目了
I was examining the blood sample that Mr. Teal'c brought me
我检验过提亚克先生拿回来的血液样本
and then it hit me, There was very little histamine in it.
然后我突然发现,血液样本里氨基酸的成份非常的低
If the people on that planet are human as you say
如果如你所说那星球上的人是人类
they have to have histamine in their blood.
那他们的血液里一定会有氨基酸
How does this help us?
这对我们有帮助吗?
Well, as I said before, this microbe is a histamine-alytic.
就像我曾经说过的,这细菌是靠氨基酸存活的.
It feeds on histamine.
它是吃氨基酸的
The Untouched have no histamine in their bodies,
未受感染者体内没有氨基酸,
so the organism couldn't survive in them.
所以细菌就无法在他们体内存活
I do not understand. It is the Untouched that become the Touched.
我不明白,那些受感染者不都是未受感染者变的吗
If they have none of the substance of which you speak,
如果他们都没有你说的那东西,
why then do some of them change?
那为什么有些人会被感染呢?
Because only some of them have this low histamine level
因为只是一小部份人的身体里有这种低氨基酸的现象
which means that there's probably
这意味着他们的食物里
a naturally occurring antihistamine in their diets.
可能有天然的抗氨基酸剂
The ones who don't eat it eventually contract the organism.
不吃这种食物的人最后就会感染上这种细菌
Which is what gave me an idea. I checked the files.
因此我有个点子,我调查过档案
Both Dr. Jackson and I have acute rhenitis caused by severe allergies.
我和杰克森博士都因为严重过敏而患有鼻炎
Explain.
解释一下
I take strong antihistamines every day. So did Dr. Jackson.
我天天都得服用高剂量的抗氨基酸剂,杰克森博士也是
I have no histamine for the microbe to feed on.
我体内没有可以喂养那些细菌的氨基酸
Just like the Untouched, the organism starves in my body.
就像那些未受感染者一样,细菌在我体内会饿死
Does this mean you have a cure?
这表示你有治愈的办法了?
We have to try mega-doses of chlorpheniramine malleate on someone
我们得尝试在某人身上使用高剂量的抗氨基酸药物,
and see if it works.
看看是否有效
Me.
我
I thought you might say that.
我就猜你会这么说
Now the dose required to completely clear the body of histamine
药量必需能完全清除体内氨基酸
for a long enough period of time could be harmful.
保持一段足够长的时间,这可能会有害
You're sure.
你确定吗?
Now all we can do is wait. You'd better lock him up again.
现在,我们只能等了,你最好再把他锁起来
Teal'c! Doc! Open the door!
提亚克!医生!开开门!
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
Lucy, I'm ho- ome!
露西,我回来了!
I am not Lucy.
我不是露西
I know that. It's a reference to an old TV.
我知道,这是一个老剧集的引用
Never mind. Open the door.
算了,把门打开吧
I will summon the doctor.
我去叫医生来
No, come on. I'm fine. I'm back to being myself.
不,拜托,我很好,我已经恢复正常了
Just open up.
我只要你开个门
I cannot be certain that you are back to being yourself.
我无法确认你是否恢复正常了,
You referred to me as Lucy.
你刚刚叫我露西
Oh, for crying out loud, will you just open the door?
天啊,你就不能把门打开吗?
This stuff works. Let's find Doc.
这东西起作用了,快找医生来
Chevron three, encoded!
符号♥三号♥,输入成功!
Chevron four, encoded.
符号♥四号♥,输入成功
The guns are loaded with tranquilizer darts
这些枪装满了
filled with chloropheniramine.
带有抗氨基酸的镇定剂
Now a direct hit on a Touched man or woman
直接打中受感染者,
should knock them out long enough in order to starve the disease.
可以让他们昏迷一阵子直到病菌被饿死
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢你,医生
Are we going to try to tranq all of the Touched?
我们是要把全部的受感染者都麻醉掉吗?
Just the ones that get in the way of us finding Daniel.
只是那些阻止我们去找丹尼尔的人
We'll leave the rest for the Untouched.
我们可以把剩下的留给未受感染者
You think he's still alive?
你觉得他还活着吗?
"Chevron seven, locked!"
符号♥7号♥,锁定
Let's find out.
让我们去看看吧
Guess the antihistamine wore off.
看来抗氨基酸药的效力已经过去了
Daniel, you dog. Keep this up, you'll have a girl on every planet.
丹尼尔,你这畜牲,再这样下去,你每个星球上都会有女人了
Just let me give him an injection.
让我帮他打♥针♥就可以了
What are you doing?
你们在做什么?
You must not bring the Touched among us! Leave now.
你不能把受感染者带到我们这里来!马上离开
Just hear us out, please?
请先听我们说完,可以吗?
We found a cure. And we can bring back Melocia.
我们找到了解药,我们可以救回麦勒茜娅
And your father.
还有你父亲
Put him in the isolation circle.
把他放进隔离间
We will hear you.
说吧,我们会听的
Let him pass.
让他过来
If you are not gods, how did you destroy the curse?
如果你们不是神,那你们怎么解除咒语的呢?
As we've been saying, Tuplo, it's not a curse. It's a disease.
就像我们所说的图普勒,这不是诅咒,这是一种疾病
A sickness.
一种疾病
Jack!
杰克!
There's our boy.
那才像我们的人
Where are we?
我们在哪儿?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表