Dial the gate Dial it now
打开通道,快!!
I swear, sir, I thought they wanted to smoke a peace pipe.
我发誓,长官!我原本以为 他们是想和我们和睦相处
Morning. Morning.
早上好. 早上好
When is SG-1 due back?
按规定SG-1 应该什么时候回来?
Hour and 22 minutes from now, sir.
还有1小时22分钟, 长官.
Tell Major Carter I have a message. Yes, sir.
告诉卡特少校我得到了一些消息. 是, 长官.
Incoming wormhole.
有人进入星际之门.
Receiving SG-1's identification code.
收到 SG-1'的身份识别信♥号♥♥.
It's a code red, sir. Looks like they're under fire.
代码为红色, 长官. 似乎他们在遭受攻击.
Defence unit and medical team to the gate room.
警备人员与救护小组到位
Opening the iris.
打开防护屏.
Next.
下一个.
I've been shot.
我被击中了.
Some sort of... tranquilliser.
好像是无声武器.............
Steady pulse. He's just unconscious, sir.
脉搏正常. 他只是晕过去了, 长官.
Classify P2X-374 as unfriendly, sir. Fairly primitive from the looks of it.
请将 P2X-374列为不友好星球,长官. 看起来很原始.
I presume Captain Hagman will need to be reassigned?
我认为有比要调离哈格曼上尉.
I'd say so, sir.
我也这么认为,长官!
We'll debrief in one hour. Dismissed.
一小时之内我要听取你们的汇报,解散.
Major.
少校.
I got a call this morning from area 51. It's done.
早上51区来电♥话♥,告诉我,已经搞定了.
Stargate.SG1-s06e01.Redemption-Part.1
第六季第01集 救赎[上]
Jonas.
乔纳斯.
Major. How's Colonel O'Neill?
少校. 欧尼尔上校怎么样了?
Partially torn ligament in his knee. He'll be OK.
部分膝部韧带撕裂,他会好起来的.
Captain Hagman? He'll make a full recovery.
哈格曼上尉如何? 他会马上复原.
What does that make? Eight now?
那会怎样?八点了吗?
Nine, if you count the two hours Captain Matthison lasted.
九点,如果算上麦席壬上尉渡过的.
Right. So there's no need for Ancient Babylonian?
对. 那么不再需要古巴比伦文的翻译了?
Not exactly. Do you think you can spare a few hours?
不完全对. 你有几个小时的空吗?
Sure. For what? You've been here three months.
当然,做什么? 你来这里3个月了.
General Hammond thought you might finally like to leave the base.
哈蒙德将军认为你乐意离开基地到其他地方看看.
Yes. That would be great. Where we going?
太好了,去哪里?
Nevada. Clear skies, 73 degrees.
内华达. 明亮的天空, 73华氏度的宜人气候.
There are at least 500 other channels, you know.
这有500多个频道, 你知道吧.
But this one, this one is fantastic.
但是这一个台最棒了.
You have all of your weather from all over your planet right here.
通过它你可以知道你们 这个星球任何地方的气候状况.
Even long-range forecasts. It's like... predicting the future.
甚至还有长♥期♥天气预报. 就像预知未来一样....
Well, there is some science involved.
嗯,这种科学技术很复杂.
I know. What's in Nevada?
我知道. 那么去内华达干什么?
Do you like surprises? Sure. I love 'em.
你喜欢惊喜吗? 当然了.
Hey, Major?
嗨, 少校?
How do I know what colour to wear?
到时候我怎么才能知道 我该穿什么颜色的衣服呢?
We call each other every morning.
早上起床我会给你打电♥话♥的.
I thought you'd like to see the prototype as soon as it was completed.
我想原型机一完成你就想马上看到.
Wow. You're way ahead of schedule.
哇哦. 你们提前完成了.
Very impressive. Thank you.
太出色了. 谢谢!.
Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦,不不不不.
I'm sorry?
怎么了?
Dr Larry Murphy, Colonel Jack O'Neill.
这是拉里 莫菲博士, 杰克 欧尼尔上校 .
This is Teal'c. This is Jonas Quinn,
这位是 提亚克. 这是 乔纳斯 奎恩,
the man who introduced us to the naquadria.
就是他送给我们那夸达.
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你.
In case there was some doubt about what I was just saying- no.
如果怀疑刚才听错了我说的话,那我再说一次——不.
I'm sorry. To what exactly?
对不起. "不"什么?
O'Neill believes you are going to request that we test-fly this aircraft.
欧尼尔认为你会让我们来试飞这架战机.
Of course. Sir, I wasn't around for it,
当然了. 长官, 虽然我来不是专程为了这个,
but we're all familiar with your experience with the X-302's predecessor.
但是我们大家都知道你们有驾驶 X-302原型机的经历
Are you, now? Really?
你真的知道吗?
Well, sir, I can tell you that this is a very different ship.
啊,长官我可以说这真的是和上一代不一样的.
Sir, the X-301 was a modified glider.
长官, X-301 被更改过了.
Now, while many of the 302's systems
现在, 所有的X-302系统
were retroengineered from Goa'uld technology, it is human built.
都与勾阿呜 的不同, 完全是我们人类制♥造♥的.
So was the Titanic.
泰坦尼克号♥也是人类造的.
This could be the most important breakthrough for Earth
自从星际之门被发现以来
since the discovery of the Stargate.
这可能是我们人类最大的科技突破
Why's that? It has four sets of engines-air-breathing jets,
为什么? 它拥有四套吸气式引擎的喷射装置,
modified aerospikes for high altitude,
为高空飞行改良过的空气动力发动机,
and a rocket booster.
火箭助推器.
You said four, right?
你说过是四套,对吗?
The fourth engine is a hyperspace-window generator.
第四套是超空间隧♥道♥发动机.
Even Goa'uld gliders can't enter hyperspace.
即便是勾阿呜 的战机也无法进入超空间.
They're too small
因为勾阿呜 的战机太小,
to carry the Goa'uld version of the generator.
无法使用它们的这种发动机.
Ours are much more compact. - Because of the naquadria.
我们的设计很紧凑. - 因为有了 那夸达元素.
Jonas, this was possible because of you.
乔纳斯, 这是你的功劳.
It's still a few weeks away from a practical test,
还有几个星期就要进入实践阶段
but all indications look good.
目前一切顺利.
If this performs the way it should,
如果符合设计要求,
the X-302 will be the first
X-302 将是第一个
human-built spacecraft capable of interstellar travel.
人类制♥造♥的有星际旅行能力的飞行器.
The deal made by our...
这是由我们的政♥府♥达成的协议...
I am aware of every aspect of the arrangement, Colonel.
我知道这个安排的每一个方面的细节, 上校.
Jack, come in.
杰克, 进来.
Colonel, you know Colonel Chekov, the Russian envoy to the SGC.
上校, 这是俄♥国♥特使契可夫上校.
We've met.
我们见过面 .
Colonel Chekov feels that as a symbol of our joint efforts,
契可夫上校认为安排一位俄♥国♥♥军♥官到SG-1,
a Russian officer should be assigned to join SG-1.
可以更方便两国的合作.
Over my rotting corpse, sir.
除非我死了,长官.
Colonel?
上校?
I'm sorry. Did I say that out loud?
不好意思. 我不小心给说出来了?
I said I would discuss it with you
我说过,我会和你讨论
and that you would give it careful thought.
并希望你认真考虑一下.
And that I will, General. But I'm still pretty sure I'll say "Bite me."
我会的,将军. 但我还是要说"除非我死了".
Colonel, would you excuse us?
上校, 你不道歉吗?
General.
将军.
So sorry.
真的对不起了....
I'm sorry, General. You know I mean no disrespect toward you.
对不起, 将军. 您知道我不是冲您来的.
I know. I should have reprimanded you in front of the colonel,
当然知道,所以我才当着他的面申斥你,
but I agree with your sentiments in this case.
但是我理解这种事情会让你不舒服.
Who decided every team has to have four people?
谁决定的每一组必须得有四个成员?
No one says they do.
没人这么决定.
But Daniel Jackson provided SG-1 with invaluable knowledge,
因为丹尼尔杰克森的出色的学识,
linguistic skills,
无与伦比的语言才能,
and, in my opinion, a very beneficial viewpoint.
使SG-1获益匪浅.
One I think is important enough to replace.
我同意有人来接替这个位置.
But not with a Russian. I agree.
但不会是俄♥国♥人. 我同意.
But my patience is starting to wear thin on this matter.
但是我不会让这件事情浪费更多时间.
I think I've given you a great deal of latitude lately,
鉴于目前的形势,
given the situation.
我想我已经给了你非常多的行动自♥由♥了.
Sir... Jack.
长官... 杰克.
You're off the mission list anyway until that knee fully heals.
在你的膝盖完全康复以前禁止参加任何行动.
Use the time to try and get some perspective.
利用这段时间认真观察一下.
Find someone qualified you can work with.
找一个能胜任这个职位的人.
I'll have all available personnel files forwarded to you. Dismissed.
所有的人员资料都对你开放.解散.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Major. Yeah?
少校. 嗯?
I realised I never actually thanked you for letting me see the X-302.
我还没有正式向你表示 我得感谢——让我参观X-302.
Well, General Hammond ordered me to invite you.
哦, 是哈蒙德将军命令我这么做的.
I'm glad the naquadria's gonna be useful.
我很高兴那夸达能有这么大帮助.
Yeah, looks that way. Can I see the plans for it?
是的,是这样的. 我能看看关于它的计划吗?
Yeah.
好的.
Hammond says I should give you
哈蒙德将军告诉过我
what you want regarding the naquadria, so...
你可以查阅所有关于那夸达的文件...
He's a man of his word.
他是个信守诺言的人.
I doubt it'll mean much to you
没有对我们的科学技术做认真了解之前,
without an understanding of our science.
我想你很难看懂这些资料.
Maybe you can recommend some related reading.
你能给我一些参考书目吗
Yeah, sure. I'll type up a list.
当然可以,我会给你列一个单子.
Great. Thanks.
太好了,谢谢.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表