Previously on Stargate SG-1:
前情回顾:
They are the enemy of the Asgard.
它们是仙宫的敌人
They plan to land the ship and infest Earth.
它们计划让飞船登陆并到地球上滋生.
Can you transport us up?
你可以把我们传送上去吗?
Anybody who comes up is not gettin' down.
任何人上来之后就没办法下去了
Can this ship withstand an uncontrolled re-entry?
如果让这艘飞船不受控制的返回大气层, 它能经受得住吗?
No.
不能
We must destroy it by whatever means necessary.
我们必须使用一切必要手段摧毁它.
They're gonna use it to escape.
他们准备用它来逃跑.
Carter!
卡特!
And now the conclusion.
(回顾结束)
(speak Russian)
(俄语)- 这个管道外面的阀门被弄坏了 - 只是灌了水而已.
Agh!
啊!
Stargate.SG1-s04e01.Small.Victories
第四季第01集 初战告捷
I hear it took longer than they thought to set up the second gate.
我听说建立第二个星门花的时间要比 他们预想的多一点.
They finally got it running yesterday.
呃,是的,昨天他们终于让它运作起来了.
Technical difficulties or something.
也许是技术上的难题之类的.
You needed Sam's help, huh?
你们需要山姆的帮助,对吗?
Yes. It's, uh...
是的,这...
It's ironic that she's not here to save herself.
这真是个讽刺,她不在这里解救她自己
Well... you are fine. There's no signs of residual infection.
恩..你的状态不错. 没有残余的感染迹象.
You were very lucky. So you keep saying.
你很幸运. 那你就继续说下去..
I still want you to take it easy for...
嗯,我仍然希望你能再休息...
(PA) Offworld activation. Repeat, we have an offworld activation.
外部世界激活.重复,发现外部世界激活.
..another week.
...一个星期.
OK!
好吧!
Agh! Excuse me! Sorry! Ow!
啊!打扰了!对不起!哦!
Hold that!
等等...!
Receiving SG1's IDC, sir. Open the iris.
收到了SG1的身份认证信息,长官 打开虹膜..
Well, it's about time!
哇,总算回来了!
We've been dialling home for over a week.
我们试着拨号♥回家都超过1周了
It's great to see you guys, too.
见到你们真高兴.
I am pleased to see you well.
很高兴看到你安然无恙.
Thank you, Teal'c. You've got a...
谢谢,提亚克.你长了一撮...
(whispers) Don't touch it.
别碰它.
Glad you made it, SG-1 .
真高兴你们成功了,SG-1.
Where's the fanfare, General?
欢迎的仪仗队在哪,将军?
We did kind of save the planet, sir. Again.
我们拯救了这个星球,长官. 又一次地.
It should not get old, General.
这可不该成为惯例,将军.
Job well done.
你们的任务完成的十分出色.
Thank you, sir. It was nothing.
谢谢,长官.没什么大不了的..
What happened to Thor? We got him out in a stasis pod.
索怎么样了? 我们把他放在一个休眠舱里带走了
It was retrieved when we went through the Stargate on P4X-234.
我们经过P4X-234的星门之时, 仙宫找到了它
It had a locating beacon.
那上面一定有一个定位导航器.
They left you behind? We were fine, sir.
他们就把你们留在哪儿? 我们很好,长官.
I'd be happy to debrief you all
等我洗上一个舒舒服服的热水澡以后,
after I've debriefed myself for a nice hot shower.
我会很乐意向您报告发生的一切
Permission to shower granted. In fact, I insist on it, Colonel.
同意洗澡的请求.事实上, 我坚决要求你们先洗澡,上校
Bad? I wasn't gonna say anything.
有这么糟糕? 我什么都没说.
What you doin'?
你在做什么?
They salvaged a couple of replicator pieces from the ocean.
他们从海里捞上来一些复♥制♥者的残骸.
I'm having a look.
我想我得瞧瞧.
Is that wise?
这明智吗?
There's no discernible energy being emitted. It's safe to say they're dead.
没有任何发出能量的痕迹存在, 我想它们已经死了,这很安全
Besides, it's only a couple of little blocks.
再说,这只是些小碎片
Well, I'm off.
好吧,我走了.
Still going fishing? Yep.
还是去钓鱼? 是啊.
Still stayin' here? Yeah.
你还是呆在这儿? 是的.
Think I've had enough relaxation for a while, sir.
我想我已经放松的够久了,长官.
OK. Have fun.
好吧 玩得开心点
Yah sure, you betcha.
是啊..肯定的,没错
Carter.
我是卡特.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Sir! Wait.
长官!等等.
Deja vu.
似曾相识啊.
General Hammond just called.
哈蒙德将军刚刚来电♥话♥.
Major Davis is on his way in from the Pentagon.
戴维斯少校正从五角大楼赶来.
Not goin' fishin'? No, sir.
不能去钓鱼了? 不能了,长官.
Doh!
不能这样!
The navy intercepted a Mayday from the Foxtrot-class attack submarine.
海军截取到一个来自狐步级攻击潜艇 指挥官的求救信♥号♥♥.
That's Russian. Yes.
是俄♥国♥人. 是的.
Code name: Blackbird.
代号♥黑鸟.
The crew was being attacked by a large mechanical spider.
他说船员们受到一只大型机器蜘蛛的攻击
Just one? We thought it was a joke.
就一只? 一开始我们还以为是个笑话.
Then the transmission cut out.
然后通讯中断了.
Approximately 1700 hours, the sub was spotted by aircraft off the Nimitz.
大约在17:00点时,从尼米兹航母上起飞的飞机发现了这艘潜艇
It had surfaced and none of the attempts to communicate were returned.
它已经浮出了水面,而且一切通讯对话 都未得到回复.
It was boarded. The crew was found dead.
海军登上了潜艇.发现所有船员都死了.
All of them?
所有人?
They got the bodies off before they discovered how they died.
在查明死因前,所有的尸体都被带出了潜艇
That's them.
是它们.
Sir, if this started with one bug, it's already replicating.
长官,如果这只是由一只虫子引起的, 那它已经开始复♥制♥了.
The man that took the pictures made it out.
很幸运地拍照的人发现了这个.
The Pentagon advised the navy to tow the sub in.
尼米兹号♥航母将此上报后, 五角大楼命令海军将潜艇拖走.
Do the Russians know we have it? No.
俄♥国♥人知道我们得到它了吗? 不知道
We're denying any knowledge, but, uh... this is gonna get sticky.
我们否认了一切,可是.. 这会很棘手
None of the replicators must get out of that sub.
我们得确保没有任何复♥制♥者从潜艇中出来
It's under tight supervision. The harbour has been entirely cordoned off.
那艘潜艇在严密的监视下. 海港已被疏散并彻底封锁.
Our cover story is a chemical spill. Blow it up.
我们对外称是危险化学品泄露事故. 把它炸了.
The Pentagon has requested that we preserve some specimens for study.
五角大厦要求我们设法保留一些样品 以供研究
The Asgard tried that,
仙宫也试过这么做,
and these buggers have almost wiped out their entire race.
而这些虫子使他们整个种族濒临灭亡
That's why I'm here. You people are the closest thing to experts we've got.
所以我才来这里,你和你的手下 是我们这里最有资格称为专家的人
As an expert, I'm saying blow it up.
作为一个专家,我告诉你炸了它.
Sir, conventional weapons may not do it.
长官,常规武器可能不行.
At least one survived the destruction of Thor's ship.
至少有一个复♥制♥者在索的飞船 爆♥炸♥后仍然幸存下来.
Fine. Tow it back out to sea and nuke it.
好极了,把它拖回海里用核武器炸了它.
We've considered that.
我们已经这么想过.
We're in a political mess right now, Colonel.
我们正处于一个政♥治♥乱局之中,上校.
The Russians picked up the Asgard ship's entry into the atmosphere.
俄♥国♥人看到了仙宫的飞船进入大气层.
So? So, they're not buying our story.
所以呢? 所以,他们不会买♥♥我们编造的故事的帐.
They already think we're responsible.
他们认为我们要对他们潜艇的失踪负责.
A nuclear explosion in international waters would be hard to cover up.
在公海进行核爆♥炸♥的话,会很难掩盖
You don't realise how dangerous these things are.
我想你根本没意识到这些东西的危险性.
Is there any other way to neutralise these things?
有没有什么方法能压制这些东西?
Maybe alien technologies you've come across?
或许你们见过的某些外星技术可以奏效?
The replicators are impervious to Goa'uld technology.
复♥制♥者不受勾阿呜技术的影响.
They are, however, susceptible to human projectile-weaponry.
不过,人类的发射武器对它们比较有效.
Guns.
枪♥支♥.
Sir, if there are still a small enough number of the replicators,...
长官,如果船上的复♥制♥者数量仍然足够少
..a properly equipped team could... Save the world?
一支装备完善的小队可能就可以... 拯救世界?
Getting old for you, sir?
对你来说已经是惯例了吧, 长官?
I'd better inform the Pentagon.
我最好通知五角大楼.
Unscheduled offworld activation. We have no teams currently off world.
非预定的外界激活. 现在没有小队在外部世界.
Why isn't the iris closing?
为什么没关上虹膜?
I'm trying, sir. It's not responding.
我正在尝试,长官.可它没有任何反应.
We have a loss of power in the base. What?
显示基地的能源正在加快流失. 什么?
That's Thor!
是索!
Stand down.
退下.
Thor, buddy! Greetings, O'Neill.
索伙计! 你好,欧尼尔.
It's good to see you up and around.
很高兴看见你康复了.
I owe you and your team a great debt of gratitude for saving my life.
我欠你和你的队员们一个大人情,谢谢 你们救了我的命
Well, here's timing.
很好,正是时候.
Not all of the replicators were destroyed
当你的飞船进入大气层爆♥炸♥时,
when your ship exploded upon entry.
并不是所有的复♥制♥者都被消灭了.
Maybe you could help us out.
也许你可以帮我们解决这个问题?
I cannot. Why?
我不能. 为什么?
I have come by Stargate because there are no ships to spare.
我是从星门来的,因为已经没有 多余的飞船可用.
My home world is being threatened by the replicators.
我的家园正在遭受复♥制♥者的威胁.
Thus far, all attempts to stop them have failed.
迄今为止,一切试图阻止它们的努力都失败了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表