Captain Carter.
卡特上尉
Sam, do you read me?
珊,听到没有?
Colonel, I'm staying.
上校,我要留下
Negative. Colonel, she's awake.
不可以 上校,她醒了
Oh god!
老天啊!
I am ordering you to get back up here, right now.
卡特上尉 立刻回到这上面来,这是命令
Right now!
快上来!
Are we going to die? No, we are not going to die.
我们会死掉吗? 不,我们不会死的
Alright, why don't you guys clear out.
好了,你们两位先离开
Right.
好
We are both very brave.
我们都很勇敢
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Alright, here we go.
好了,时间快到了
I don't feel anything.
我没任何感觉
We could have been wrong about the time.
也许我们算错时间了
We could have been wrong about what would happen.
也许我们弄错会发生的事了
Captain Carter, can you hear me?
卡特上尉,你听见了吗?
Sam, can you here me?
珊,你听见了吗?
Were okay ...
我们没事...
nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Cassandra's fine, I'm fine ...
卡珊卓很好,我也很好...
it didn't happen.
事情没发生
I just...I couldn't leave her, sir.
我只是... 我没有办法丢下她,长官
How did you know, Captain.
你是怎么知道的
It occurred to me that she first slipped into the coma
我突然想到,她第一次昏迷的时候是在
when we brought her close to the Stargate.
我们第一次带她靠近星际之门的时候
As soon as we got her far enough away from the Stargate, she woke up ...
然后一带她远离星门后,她就醒了
and I knew.
那时候...我就知道了
You knew?
你就知道了?
Your getting a little heavy for this.
你重的不适合这么玩啰 卡珊卓
Hey, there he is.
嘿,你看谁来了
What's that?
那是什么?
We have a rule here on Earth.
我们地球这儿有个规定
Every kid has got to have a dog.
每个小孩子都要有只狗
This is a dog ...
这是一只狗...
and he's yours.
牠是你的了
So, how sure were you, really?
对了,你当时到底有多确定?
I can't explain it Daniel, I just new.
这我没有办法解释,我就是知道
A mothers instinct, perhaps?
也许是母亲的直觉吧?
Subtle, but no.
很微妙,但不是
Dr. Fraiser is going to take her until we find qualified parents.
费瑞兹医生会照顾她 直到替她找到合格的父母
By qualified you mean ones with the right security clearance.
你说的合格 是符合安全资格的吧?
Yeah.
对
I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Fraiser wants to keep her for herself.
如果费瑞兹医生想自己收养她 我也不惊讶
As long as Cassandra's happy.
只要卡珊卓快乐就好
She appears to be.
看来是如此
I wasn't completely relived until ...
我知道她体内的物体缩小...
I knew that the object was shrinking and being reabsorbed by her system.
并被她的器官系统吸收之后 我才完全放心
Hey!
嘿!
Hey Samantha. See my new dog?
珊,看我的新狗
Wow. Your new dog?
哇,你的...新狗?
It's a Earth rule every kid has to have one.
是地球的规定 每一个小孩都要有一只
But I don't mind.
但是我不介意
Why don't I take the dog for a little walk.
我看我先带狗狗去散个步吧
Come here.
来
Teal'c, know anything about dogs?
提亚克,你对狗了解多少?
Nothing.
一无所知
When you find me a new home, will you come and visit me?
等你替我找到新家的时候 你会过来看我吗?
You bet you, all the time.
当然会了,常常去
That is when you're on Earth.
就是你在地球上时
Right, now about that Cassandra...
对,卡珊卓,关于这点...
I know, the Stargate is a secret ...
我知道,星际之门是一个秘密...
and I was born in a place called... Toronto?
而我出生的地方叫做...多伦多?
Right.
对
What are those?
那是什么?
Ah, those are swings.
啊,那一些是秋千
We never had any of those...in Toronto.
我们多伦多没有...那些东西
They look like fun. They are, come on.
看起来很好玩 是啊,来吧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表