I wanna say something.
我想说句话
General Hammond, sir.
哈蒙德将军,长官
I'm here son.
我在这里,孩子
If this doesn't work, I want you to give the order.
如果这次手术不成功的话,我希望你下令
I wanna wake up as me or not at all.
我醒过来时,如果不是我自己那我就不想再醒过来了
You have my word, son.
我向你保证,孩子
Scalpel.
手术刀
Injecting anaesthetic.
注射麻醉剂
All right. Start the clock.
好的,现在开始计时
I'm making the first incision.
我正在做第一个切口
Separating the primary ganglia
现在正在分离
attaching the parasite to the spinal cord now.
连接寄生体和脊椎的最主要的神经中枢
It's coming away more easily than I'd hoped.
它比我预期的要容易
Must be the anaesthetic.
一定是麻醉剂起作用了
At least it's going well.
至少一切顺利
That's fantastic.
太棒了
If we can reverse what's happened to the Major,
如果我们能救活少校,
then there's still a chance for Sha're.
那么莎瑞就有希望了
Let's hope.
希望如此
The ganglia are still constricting periodically
神经中枢还在做周期性的收缩
Obviously there still seems to be some sign of life in this symbiote.
很明显的,这个寄生体还活着
I don't know how. Scissors.
我不知道原因.. 剪刀
There are thin filaments extending up and into the brain.
有细小的单纤维衍生到了脑里
I'm going to sever them.
我要把它们切断
Hold him still!
帮我按着他!
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
I don't know sir, I don't think it was anything I did.
我不知道,长官,我想与我无关吧
I'd like to proceed.
我想继续
How much longer?
还需要多久?
Almost there.
快好了
Almost.
快了
I'm taking it out now.
我现在把它拿出来了
I think we did it.
我想我们成功了
Close for me.
替我缝合
Well done everyone.
各位,干的好
That's right Dorothy. It was all a dream.
没事了,老弟,那只是一场梦
Can you move your fingers. Toes.?
你的手指能动吗? 脚指呢?
Hey.
喂
Congratulations Major, you've already exceeded my wildest expectations.
恭喜你,少校,你现在的情况已经超出我最大的期望了
Thirsty.
我好渴
Here. Easy big fella. You're not drinking for two any more.
来 慢点,你不再是为了两个人而喝了
I made it.
我成功了
See, I told you. Piece of cake.
看,我不是告诉过你,很简单的嘛
I heard the operation was a complete success, sir. Congratulations.
长官,我听说手术很成功,恭喜你了
And I have my orders to return to Langley.
而我现在必须奉令回兰里市去
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
你出去的时候,小心别撞到门
With Teal'c, sir, I have his travel orders as well.
我要带走提亚克, 长官, 我还接到了他的旅行命令
You do realise without his co operation in finding an anaesthetic,
你也了解,如果没有他的合作来找到麻醉剂
the operation might have been a failure.
这次手术就可能已经失败了
I think we owe him something for that.
我觉得我们欠他一个人情
Unfortunately, Teal'c is now carrying the only
不幸的是, 提亚克身上有唯一一个活着的勾阿呜可供研究
living Goa'uld available for study and we do need to study it, sir,
我们需要研究它,长官
make no mistake on that.
这点请不要犯错
These aliens are possibly the greatest threat this country has ever known.
这些外星人可能是本国遇到过的最大的威胁
I'm well aware of the threat, Colonel.
我了解这些威胁,上校
This facility is the front line. It's the reason this command exists.
这个机构是最前线的,这就是这个指挥所存在的理由
We just go about things differently around here.
只不过我们这儿的行事风格不太一样
I see..
我懂了..
well, I'll make the transport arrangements in the morning.
好吧,我明天早上再安排旅程
You do that.
你去安排吧
Anyway, Colonel Kennedy's probably gonna want to take it with him.
总之呢,肯尼迪上校可能要把他一起带走
so if you wanna see it once before...
所以如果你想再见见他,那么...
Are you talking about that thing in my head?
你是说我头里的那个东西吗?
Daniel thinks it's fascinating.
丹尼尔说它很有趣
I just thought you might wanna see it.
我只是觉得你可能想看看它
Nooo, thanks.
不,谢谢
Hey, I just heard. They're shipping Teal'c out to Langley.
喂,我刚听说了,他们想把提亚克带到兰里市去
Kennedy's taking him with him. What? What for?
肯尼迪要带他一起走 什么? 为什么?
Study. That's Kennedy's word.
做研究,那是肯尼迪说的
Right. Like a damn lab rat.
是的,就像只可怜的实验老鼠
Apparently Kennedy's ethics are selective.
很显然,肯尼迪的道德伦理是有选择性的
Listen, in case the Colonel can't talk him out of it,
听着,如果上校不能让他改变主意
I'd like a minute alone with Teal'c before they ship him out.
我想在他们把提亚克带走前和他单独见次面
He helped get me through this.
是他帮助我渡过难关的
I gotta thank him.
我得谢谢他
Okay, I think that can be arranged.
好的,这点我可以安排
Hey, come on over here.
喂,过来
Let me shake hands with the man who helped save my life.
让我和我的救命恩人握个手
I'd like a minute alone with my friend.
我想和我的朋友单独相处一会儿
I'll make it an order, does that make you feel better?
这是命令,这样让你们好过些了吧?
Jaffa! What they removed was merely a dead husk.
贾法! 他们拿掉的只不过是个区壳
I had already become one with the host.
我已经和宿主合而为一了
I give you this chance:
我再给你一次机会
Serve me and you may live.
听命于我,我就让你活下去
I will not.
我不会听命于你的
Then die.
那就死吧
Colonel, I'm doing everything I can.
上校,我已经尽我所能了
So because he wasn't born on this particular planet,
难道因为他不是在这个特别的星球上出生的,
he doesn't have any rights any more, is that it.
他就没有任何权利了,是吗?
Get out!
滚出去!
Major!
少校!
What happened?
发生什么事了?
The Goa'uld has won. It's taken control of him.
那个勾阿呜赢了,它已经控制了他
How?. It deceived us.
怎么会? 它骗过了我们
Jaffa! Kal Shak!
贾法! 卡 夏!
You cannot pass.
你不能过去
What? He set the coordinates for Chulak.
怎么回事? 他设定了去恰拉可的坐标
He set the auto destruct sequence on the failsafe.
他在安全装置上启动了自毁程序
How'd he have the code?
他怎么会有密♥码♥?
I don't know but I need two ranking officers to override and you're it.
我不知道,但我需要两个官员来撤消密♥码♥,你就是其中之一
All right that did it. Open the blast doors.
好了,打开防爆♥炸♥门
Teal'c! Hold him there!
提亚克! 把他留在那里!
Shut it down! Now!
把它关上!马上!
He was your friend.
他是你的朋友
My friend died on the table.
我的朋友在手术台上就已经死了
If anything, the fact that he knew how to set the auto destruct code
如果有什么的话,他知道设定自毁程序密♥码♥的这个事实
proves there's hope for Sha're and Skaara.
证明了莎瑞和史卡拉还是有希望的
How?
怎么说?
Cause only Kawalsky could have known that code.
因为只有卡瓦斯基知道密♥码♥
So something of the host must survive?
也就是说,宿主的意识有一部分还存在?
Oh absolutely. That's good to hear....
当然,那真是个好消息....
Oh anytime Sir, you just come on down, we'd be glad to have you.
任何时间,长官,如果你想来的话,我们都会欢迎你的
Well hell Sir, he's right here, why don't you tell him yourself.
长官,他刚刚就在这里,你为什么不自己跟他说
I'm sure he'd like to hear it from you.
我确定他希望从你口中得知
Yes, Mr President?
是的,总统先生?
Yes, Sir.
是的,长官
Colonel O'Neill, is SG-1 ready to ship out?
欧尼尔上校, SG-1准备好出发了吗?
We are, Sir.
准备好了,长官
Then you have a go for a standard recon mission on P3575.
那你们可以开始在P3575上的初步侦查任务了
Yes, Sir.
是的,长官
Reporting as ordered.
奉令报到
Sir... it's sir.
长官... 是长官
Sir.
长官
Welcome aboard son.
欢迎上船,孩子
The MALP reports conditions on the planet are favourable.
移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪回报了星球上的气象很好
Well?
怎么样?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表