第1-2集
Man, this hand's as lousy as this detail.
伙计,这一手牌真臭
All right, everybody, ante up.
好了,所有人,交钱
That's you, too.
你也是
Seven to the deuce, nothing there.
一张7加一张2,什么也没有
Boss and the eight, nothing happening.
一张A加一张8,也不怎么样
Queen to the King. Possible straight going there.
Q加上K,可能是顺子
Eight on the eight.
一张8再加一张8
And the Jack gets a boss.
J加上一张A
Eight's open.
对8开始下注
Aren't you guys afraid of an officer coming down here?
你们就不害怕会有长官下来吗?
Trust me, nobody ever comes down here but us.
相信我,除了我们没有人会来这里
Does that thing always do that?
那东西总是这样吗?
Do what? Whatever it is under the tarp. I just...
什么样? 不管油布下面是什么,我刚才...
saw it move or do something.
看到它动了,或者做了其它什么
Probably the only thing it ever did was cost money.
可能它做过的唯一的事就是花钱
It looks like they ran out. They keep shipping personnel outta here.
看起来他们钱花得差不多了 几个月来他们不断把人从这调走
I'm telling you, the thing is moving!
我告诉你,那东西在动!
If you don't have the straight, just fold.
如果你不是顺子,就盖牌吧
Can we take that as a fold?
这算是盖牌了吗?
Just finish the hand. She's out.
接着打,她出局了
What the...?
这是...?
Whoa!
哇哦!
I take it this has never happened before.
我想这从来没有发生过吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Don't touch it!
别碰它!
Hold your fire!
别开枪!
Identify...
请表明(身份)...
Hold it!
等等!
Identify yourself!
请表明身份!
Jaffa! Kree!
贾珐! 克利!
Teal'c! Kree!
提亚克! 克利!
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开!
Let her go!
放开她!
Aaargh!
啊!
Jaffa!
贾珐!
Aaaaaargh!
啊!
Argh!
啊!
Tyger. A-lada spryng.
Tyger. A-lada spryng. (勾阿邬语)
Go! Go!
快! 快!
Hold your fire!
别开枪!
Stargate.SG1-s01e01&e02.Children.of.the.Gods-part.1&2
第一季第01-02集 众神之子
Sir, there's a ladder over here.
长官,这边有架梯子
Colonel Jack O'Neill?
是杰克.欧尼尔上校吗?
Retired.
是已退役的(上校)
I'm Major Samuels.
我是山缪斯少校
Air Force?
空军吗?
Yes, sir. I'm the General's Executive Officer.
是的,长官;我是将军的执行参谋
Want a little piece of advice, Major?
需要建议吗,少校?
Get re-assed to NASA.
改为加入国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局吧
That's where all the action's gonna be.
未来所有的行动都会在那里进行
Out there.
在那里
I'm, uh, under orders to bring you to see General Hammond, sir.
我,嗯,接到命令 要带你去见哈蒙德将军,长官
Never heard of him. He replaced General West.
没听说过他 他接替了瓦斯特将军
He says it's important. Has to do with the Stargate.
他说有要事,与星际之门有关
SUB-LEVEL
地下层
Tag team number nine to sub-level two,...
9号♥小队请到24号♥通道...
vent shaft twenty-four.
地下二层
We have to take a second elevator the rest of the way.
我们下面还要再乘一次电梯
It's a long way down.
下去的路很长
Yeah, I know.
是,我知道
I've been here before.
我以前来过这里
Ah. Of course.
啊,当然
This way, sir.
这边请,长官
Come.
进来
General Hammond, Colonel Jack O'Neill.
哈蒙德将军,这位是杰克.欧尼尔上校
Retired.
已退役的
I can see that.
我能看得出来
Me, I'm on my last tour.
我,这也是我最后一个任期了
Time to get my thoughts together, write a book.
是时候整理思绪,来写本书了
You ever think of writing about your exploits in the line of duty?
想过就你任职期间的经历 写本书吗?
I've thought about it.
我考虑过
But then I'd have to shoot anyone that actually read it.
但是那样的话 我就得杀死所有读过它的人
That's a joke, sir.
那是个玩笑,长官
Most of my work the past ten years was classified.
我过去十年中的大部分工作 都是保密的
Yes, of course.
是的,当然
Major Samuels mentioned the Stargate.
山缪斯少校提到了星际之门
Down to business. I can do that. This way.
进入正题了,没有问题,这边走
Anyone you know, Colonel?
有你认识的人吗,上校?
They're not human.
他们不是人类
You think
你认为吗?
Best we can tell, these slits are a pouch,
我们要能说清就好了 这些切口是一个袋子
similar to that found on a marsupial.
就像有袋子动物身上的一样
Like a kangaroo.
就好像袋鼠
We haven't done an autopsy yet.
我们还没有进行验尸
These people, or aliens, whatever you want to call them,...
这些人,或外星人 随便你怎么叫他们...
came through
来到这里
killed four of my people, and kidnapped another
杀了我们四个手下 并绑♥架♥了另一个
using advanced weapons.
他们使用的是先进武器
Weapons, sir?
武器,长官?
We can't... figure out how they operate.
我们无法... 弄清它们是怎么操作的
Seen one before, I take it?
我想你以前见过这东西?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
But there are no creatures like this on Abydos.
但是阿比多斯星上 没有这样的生物
Those people were human. They were from Earth.
那里都是人类,他们来自地球
Ra brought 'em there thousands of years ago.
是拉在几千年前 将他们带到那里
I know all about that.
这些我都知道
But your report said
但是你的报告说
Ra was some kind of alien that lived inside a human body.
拉是一种寄居在人体内的外星人
Yeah, his eyes glowed. That was our first clue.
是的,他的眼睛会发光 那是我们的第一条线索
Are you sure he's dead, Colonel?
你确定他死了吗,上校?
Unless he could survive a tactical nuclear warhead blown up in his face
除非他能从近在眼前的 战术核弹头爆♥炸♥中幸存
positive.
那他就有可能活着
Why?
为什么这么问?
Colonel, these people, or
上校,这些人,或者
whatever they are
不管他们是什么
were guarding another man who retreated back through the Stargate.
守卫着另一个人 他从星际之门里退走了
I got a good look at his eyes, Colonel.
我看到了他的眼睛,上校
They glowed.
它们会发光
How do you feel about the Stargate mission, Colonel?
你觉得星际之门任务怎么样,上校?
How do you mean? It's been over a year.
你什么意思? 已经过去一年了
Has your perspective changed? Well, sir, l...
你的看法改变了吗? 嗯,长官,我...
Was that... Kawalsky and Ferretti, yes.
那是... 卡瓦斯基和费瑞提,是的
They were under your command on the first mission.
在第一次任务中 他们就是你的手下
Tell me about Daniel Jackson, Colonel.
和我说说丹尼尔.杰克森,上校
Why are they questioning my men?
他们为什么要询问我的手下?
They're not your men any more. You retired.
他们不再是你的手下了,你退役了
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔.杰克森
You read the report? Yes.
你读过那份报告了? 是的
It's all there.
都在那里面了
Is it?
是吗?
What's this all about, General?
这一切是怎么回事,将军?
You didn't like Daniel Jackson. Daniel was a scientist.
你不喜欢丹尼尔.杰克森 丹尼尔是名科学家
He sneezed a lot.
他经常打喷嚏
Basically he was a geek, sir.
基本上来说,他是一个怪人,长官
You didn't have a lot of time for him. I didn't say that.
所以你不愿意提他 我没这么说
He also saved my life and found the way home for my men and me.
他还救了我的命 为我和手下找到了回来的路
A little thing like that makes a person grow on you.
这些小事就会让你喜欢上一个人
According to the mission brief
依照任务摘要
your orders were to go through the Stargate
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表