That's probably that disappearing, invisible, flying thing we were after.
也许那就是我们在追的那个 消失不见的隐形飞行物体
Yes, Fenri.
对,飞拿瑞
Alright, look,
好,听着
umm, do you have any elders, I could speak with...
呃,你们有任何长老 能跟我们谈一谈吗?
I don't think your understanding what I'm...
我想你并不了解我说什么
Ohper is one of the oldest of the Nox.
欧佛...他是诺克斯里的一位长老
If Shak'l dose not die,
如果薛可没有死
they will be in even greeted danger then they are now.
他们会比他们知道的还要危险
There will be no more death.
再也不要有任何死亡
I have no intention of killing him.
我并不想要杀死他
However, if Shak'l dose survive his injuries...
不过如果薛可存活下来...
he will tell the Goa'uld where to find you.
他会告诉勾阿邬到哪儿找你们
Look, obviously your medicine is very...
听着,很显然的你们的药非常的...
well it's very effective.
非常的有效
But how do you defend yourselves?
可是你们怎么保护自己?
We don't.
我们不必
Then at least let us help you in exchange for what you did for us.
那么至少让我们帮助你们 好来报答你们
You must go.
你们必须走
Right.
好
Well for now, well just go over here.
我们现在先走到那儿去好了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Alright, do you know this...Shak'l?
提亚克,你认识那个薛可吗?
He served in my command when I was first prime of Apophis.
我是阿波菲斯第一武士时 他是我的手下
Well, we can't just walk away.
我们不能就这么走掉
I mean if we hadn't attracted Apophis, he wouldn't even be here.
如果我们没有攻击阿波菲斯 他就不会在这儿
And we can't kill him either.
我们也不能杀了他
I wasn't considering it, I was just stating a fact.
我不是...想那么做,我是陈述事实
Okay, we will take Shak'l back,
好,我们带薛可回去
it's not quite as good as having Apophis, but he can't stay here.
这不像抓到阿波菲斯那么好 但是他不能留在这儿
Apophis will not allow to leave this world alive.
阿波菲斯不会让我们 活着离开这世界
You have challenged him, and I have betrayed him.
你已经向他挑战,而我背叛过他
Even if we were to locate the Stargate,
就算我们找到星际之门
leaving this world will be difficult.
要离开这世界也很困难
So where back to square one.
那我们又回到原点了
We can't leave Shak'l here...
我们不能留下薛可...
and we can't get him back to the gate, without running in to Apophis.
而且我们带着他回去 一定会遇到阿波菲斯
Okay, will try and learn everything we can about the Nox,
好吧,我们试着尽量发现 诺克斯族的事情
it's part of why we came here right?
这也是我们到这儿的原因对吧?
In the meantime, I think you better check on your friend.
在这同时 我想你最好去看看你的朋友
Whatever we end up doing,
不管我们怎么决定,
I don't think he is going to wake up in a very good mood.
他醒来的时候 心情一定不太好
Know what I mean?
懂我的意思吧?
Apophis kree shal'tak
参见阿波菲斯阁下,我罪该万死,没有找到叛徒
Teal'c was standing before me, waiting to pay the price of his betrayal,
提亚克本来就在我面前 等着为他的背叛付出代价
I had him in my hand! We have searched.
他已经落入我的手中了! 我们搜索过了
Where are the other?
其它的人在哪里?
Where is Shak'l?
薛可在哪里?
I saw them die, they could not just disappear.
我看到他们死,不可能平白消失的
Unless they have learned the power of the beast.
除非他们已经学到那野兽的能力
Must he be bound so tight?
一定要把他绑的那么紧吗?
If not, he will escape when he awakens.
不然他一醒来就会逃走的
He deceives you, he's awake now!
他在骗你,他已经醒了!
Were you waiting for me to turn my back, Shak'l?
薛可,你在等我转过身去吗?
As you taught me.
你以前教过我
Have you come to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗?
I offer you the chance to join me.
给你一个加入我们机会
The Goa'uld are not gods. Lies.
勾阿邬不是神 谎言
These people are that of the first world.
这些是第一世界的人类
The Tau'ri. You waist your breath.
陶瑞 你问问你的良心
I shall rest,
我要休息了
strengthen by the thought
我要专注的想
of the reword I shall get
我即将得到的奖赏
when I present your head, to Apophis.
只要我将你的人头送给阿波菲斯
The time of Apophis, will soon end.
阿波菲斯的时代就快结束了
And on that day, I will return to our world,
在那一天,我将回我们的世界
and offer freedom to all Jaffa.
提供自♥由♥给所有的贾珐
It is ashamed you will not live to see it.
可惜你将不会活着看到那一天
For when you fail to kill me, it will be your head.
因为当你没有办法杀死我 头落地的将是你
I really don't get the point of this.
我真搞不懂这有什么用
Well, if we run into Apophis again, will be prepared.
如果我们再遇到阿波菲斯 我们要有所准备
But what good are bows and arrows gonna do against that kind of fire power?
但是弓箭对抗那种火力 会有什么胜算?
Exactly how I want him to thing.
我就是希望他也会这么想
Yeah...
是吗...
Any weapon is better then no weapon when it comes to survival.
事关生存的时候 有任何武器总比没有好
You guys just don't want to give up, do you? No.
你们从来都不放弃,对吧? 对
That's what happens when you spend most your life in Special Forces.
当你大半辈子 耗在特种部队的时候就是这样
Somehow I don't thing we'd make very good Nox.
但是我觉得,我们当不来诺克斯耶
I think your right.
你说的没错
Is that a weapon?
那是个武器吗?
Yes, and you can't have it.
是啊,你可不能拿喔
If you blunted this stick,
如果你把尖端弄钝
this would be good for knocking fruit from the highest branches.
就很适合拿来打下在树上的水果
Yeah, I bet it would.
我想应该可以
Why do you want to fight them? I don't want to.
你为什么想打他们? 我也不想啊
Then don't.
那就不要
It's not that simple.
这没那么简单
Look, I believe in peace,
听着,我相信和平
just like you, I do. Then why do you fight?
就像你一样,真的. 那你为什么要打?
Because our enemy gives us no option,
因为我们的敌人让我别无选择
sometimes turning the other cheek just doesn't work.
有时候光是退让还是行不通的
I'll learn to understand them better. No,
我会学着了解他们 不
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你,我不会那么做
Go on, run. Run!
快走,快,快!
Mmm. You? Oh, no, thank you.
嗯,你? 啊,不,谢谢
I'm... I'm trying to quit.
我还是不要了
Is that where you get your medicine, the forest?
你就是在这取得药的吗?从森林
We get life from the forest,
我们从森林得到生命
from everything.
从一切事物
But you must have medicine.
但是你们一定有药
Or you must have some knowledge that we don't have,
或许你们有一些我们所没有的知识
I guess what I'm saying is, we could learn a lot from you,
我想说的是 我们可以跟你学习很多
I really wish that we could be friends with the Nox.
我真的希望 我们可以跟诺克斯交朋友
Friends share knowledge with each other.
而朋友...会互相的分享知识
Yes, you have much to learn.
是的,你有许多要学的
Well, why don't you teach me now?
你可以现在就教我啊
For example you seem to have an almost psychic ability.
举例来说 你们是生来就有超自然能力
Are you born with it?
还是学习来的?
Knowledge takes time.
知识需要时间
Over the years...
在过去的日子里...
we teach the young to be wise.
我们教导年轻人要有智慧
How old am I?
那...我几岁了呢?
How do you mark time?
你是怎么算时间的?
Umm, Years, days;
算年月日
ah a day is one revolution of our planet,
呃,我们的星球自转一圈是一天
a year is one revolution around our sun,
一年是地球绕着太阳一圈
there are 365 days in one year so...
在一年有365天所以...
Then I am four hundred and thirty-two years old.
那么我就已经有四百三十二岁了
Well, ah...
哇,呃...
you look great.
你看来很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
You will not teach Nafrayu your ways.
你不能教纳费优你的方式
How'd you do that?
你怎么做的?
It is not the Fenri that have the ability to hide,
有能力躲藏的并不是飞拿瑞
it is the Nox.
而是诺克斯
So you hide the Stargate?
那是你藏起星际之门的?
The Fenri was near by when you came through,
你们来时,有只飞拿瑞在附近
attracted by your arrival.
受你们到达的吸引
We conceal them until the hunters are gone.
我们藏起他们,免的猎人过来猎杀
We're not hunters.
我们不是猎人
You tried to kill the Fenri a moment ago.
你在片刻前还想杀那飞拿瑞
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表