We're almost through.
我们快打通了
Okay, now push it!
好了,来
Push!
推!
Would you look at this?
你来看看?
Many of us suspected there was another chamber...
我们一直都怀疑 另外还有一个密室...
but the Mexican Government wouldn't let us dig to confirm it.
但墨西哥政♥府♥不让我们挖掘 并且还证实
Till now.
一直到现在
What's this?
这是什么?
It looks like a sarcophagus.
看起来像是个石棺
Burial chambers in Mayan temple mounds are very rare.
马雅神庙当中 的确很少有埋葬密室的
Here.
来
Look for glyphs, pictographs.
来找绘画,或是文字
Something to give us a hint who's inside.
看看有什么线索知道谁在里面
Hieroglyphics!
古埃及象形文字!
My God!
我的天啊!
They're Egyptian! That doesn't make any sense.
他们是埃及人!这不合理啊
Egyptian hieroglyphics in a Mayan temple?
马雅神庙里有埃及的象形文字?
I read a journal article once by a young archaeologist.
我曾经在杂♥志♥ 看到一个年轻考古学家的文章
What was his name?
他叫...?
Uh... Dr Jackson. Dr Daniel Jackson.
呃...杰克森博士 丹尼尔杰克森博士
He was laughed right out of academia for his preposterous ideas about...
他在那篇文章中 发表了不同的古代文明的关连
a connection between various ancient civilisations.
结果让学术界 嘲笑他这些荒唐的点子
Maybe Dr Jackson was onto something.
也许杰克森博士有研究
I recognise one of these pictographs.
我认得其中一些绘画文字
It's of the goddess Hathor.
这个是女神哈索尔
The Egyptian goddess.
是埃及的女神
Where is Ra?
拉尔在哪里?
Uh... I assume you mean the god Ra?
呃...你是指那个神"拉尔"吧?
You are not Goa'uld.
你不是勾阿邬
What's that?
那是什么?
Dr Kleinhouse and his associates were killed brutally.
科林豪斯博士跟他的同事被残杀了
The Mexican authorities assumed it was by crypt robbers...
墨西哥当局认为是某一些 想从埋葬密室...
looking to steal anything in the burial vault with this.
偷东西的抢匪干的,就为了这个
And who thought to send it here?
是谁想送它来这儿的?
Uh, Dr Kleinhouse's other associates.
科林豪斯博士 其它在金字塔外面的同事
They recognised the significance of an Egyptian sarcophagus...
他们知道马雅神庙中...
in a Mayan temple.
发现埃及石棺的意义
Since l was the only one to ever research...
而我是唯一曾经研究...
cross-pollination of ancient cultures, they tracked me down.
古文化交替的人,所以... 他们就找到我
I know this thing.
我知道这个东西
Yeah. I recognise it, too.
对啊,我也认出来了
It's like that thing on Ra's ship that...
那就像...在拉尔船上的东西...
Brought Sha're and i back to life.
对,救我跟夏蕊回来的船
Well, how could it be? I don't know..
这怎么可能呢? 我不知道...
But if it does belong to a Goa'uld, it would explain why no one's in it,...
但如果这是勾阿邬的石棺 那就讲的通了...
and why it has ...
譬如里面为什么没有人...
Egyptian hieroglyphs on it instead of Mayan..
还有为什么是埃及的文字 而不是马雅的
General Hammond, sir. What is it, Airman?
报告哈蒙将军,长官 有什么事啊?
Sir, a person was just arrested for attempting an unauthorised entrance.
长官,有一个人刚刚因为企图闯入 禁制入口,而在山上被逮补了
Happens every now and then. Let the police handle him.
这种事偶尔会发生的 让警方处理吧
lt's a her, sir. Major Lowel thought you'd want to talk to her.
那是个女性,长官,洛埃少校认为 你会想亲自跟她谈
Why?
为什么?
Sir,... she knew the Stargate was here.
长官,她知道星际之门在这里
Stargate.SG1-s01e14.Hathor
第一季第14集 爱神哈索尔
Sirs.
长官
Ma'am, l'm General Hammond, US Air Force.
小姐,我是美国空军的哈蒙将军
Yes? And you are?
什么事? 你是谁啊?
We are Hathor.
我们是哈索尔
You would be wise to unbind us and kneel before your goddess.
你们最好快点放开我们 并在你的女神前跪下
Hello.
好嘛
Hathor? Yes.
哈索尔? 是的
Have you heard of her?
你听说过她吗?
Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music.
哈索尔是埃及掌管酩酊 繁殖及音乐的女神
Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll? ln a manner of speaking, yeah.
性,毒品跟摇滚乐? 以某方面来说,是的
Um, are the cuffs absolutely necessary?
呃,她有要戴那个手铐吗?
Surprised we didn't chain her to the bed.
我很惊讶他们没把她炼在床上
What's she gonna do? Beat us up?
难道她会打我们吗?
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Your efforts shall not go unrewarded.
你的努力将会得到报偿
So, Ms Hathor,...
好了,哈索尔小姐...
would you mind telling us why you were trying to get into this facility?
你能告诉我们你为什么要试图 进入这个机构呢?
We were drawn to the Chaapaai. Chaapaai?
我们被吸引到恰帕艾 恰帕艾?
That's what your monk buddies on Chulak call the Stargate.
丘拉可的僧侣 就是这么称呼星际之门的
Um, yes. It's also Abydonian and ancient Egyptian.
是啊,阿比多斯跟古埃及 都是这么说的
What makes you think it's here, ma'am?
我想知道 你怎么会认为它在这里呢?
We were drawn to it.
我们是被吸引来的
''We''?
"你们"?
Where is Ra? Ra is...
拉尔在哪里? 拉尔他...
Dr Jackson! Need to know.
杰克森博士应该知道!
Ra... Ra is a myth.
拉尔...他是个神话
He doesn't actually exist.
他并不真的...存在
Miss... Hathor,...
对不起...哈索尔小姐
what made you think this Chaapa-ai was here?
你怎么会认为恰帕艾在这里?
The Chaapa-ai was what gave power to our father and our husband.
我们的父亲和丈夫 就是从恰帕艾得到力量的
Who's she talking about, Dr Jackson?
杰克森博士,她说的是谁啊?
Um, Hathor was both the daughter and wife of Ra in Egyptian mythology...
呃,在埃及神话里 哈索尔是拉尔的妻子也是女儿...
until Ra was said to have corrupted her.
据说直到拉尔带坏了她
We were not corrupted! Of course. No disrespect intended.
我们并没有被带坏! 当然,我不是有意冒犯
We are the mother of all pharaohs. Of course we are!
我们是所有法老的母亲 当然是了!
Why don't we call County Mental Health?.
将军,我看我们干脆通知 市立心理疗养院
See if we can find a nice little rubber room for the lady.
看能不能为这位女士找个好房♥间
Crazy or not, l wanna know what she knows.
不管是不是疯狂 我想知道她知道什么
Dr Jackson, see what you can find out ...
杰克森博士,你跟她谈一谈... 看你能查出些什么
but don't tell her anything she doesn't know.
但别告诉她,她还不知道的事情 好的
You, with the crown of marble!
你,有大理石脑袋的!
She might mean you, sir.
长官,她好像是说你喔
You are the ruler here? Yes, ma'am.
你是这里的统治者? 是的,没错
May we take your hand?
我们能握你的手吗?
Why? We wish to kiss it.
干嘛? 我们想吻它
To bless you with fertility and joy.
并祝福您多产与欢乐
Well, you can't pass that up, sir.
长官,你可以不用理会
Yes, l can. Sir.
那是当然了 长官
It might help me if you play into her delusions,...
如果您依她的妄想 也许可以帮我的忙...
just to keep her talking.
好让她多说点话
Now...
好了...
Where is Ra?
拉尔在哪里?
Ra, your husband?
你丈夫拉尔?
Where is Ra?
拉尔...在哪里?
I hate to be the one to tell you, but Ra is dead.
我很不想告诉你,但拉尔死了
How?
怎么会?
He was killed.
他被杀的
This is wonderful.
这实在太好了
It is?
是吗?
How did he die?
他怎么死的?
Uh... We killed him.
呃...我们杀了他
Then we owe you our gratitude indeed.
那我们对你们感激不尽
Perhaps we should choose you to be our new beloved.
也许我们应该选择你 作为我们的新爱人
Together...
我们...
we should celebrate.
可以一起庆祝
Come.
来
Do we really think anyone'll believe that woman...
我在想,如果那个女人...
if she goes around blabbing about a 'Stargate'?
到处去讲什么星际之门之类的 你想会有人相信吗?
I have a hard time believing this woman on 73rd...
我是说我自己也很难相信 一个在73街的女人...
who talks about these devil people that live in her hair.
边走边说她头发里面 住着一些小恶魔之类的
Though she could use some conditioner.
也许他应该用一点润丝精
ls not the question, how does she know of the Stargate?
她怎么知道星际之门这件事?
Dr Jackson's figuring that out now.
杰克森博士现在正在调查中
I believe l have figured that out, sir.
长官,我相信我搞清楚了
She knows a lot.
她知道很多事,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表