that expresses more than words.
比言语更能够表达
We have that custom too.
我们也有这个风俗
Oops! Uuhhh... sorry.
噢!抱歉...
I gotta do some stuff in here.
我们必须在这做点东西
Actually, I need your help.
事实上,我需要你帮忙
You should probably get going.
你最好应该走了
Don't forget Schroedinger.
别忘了薛丁格
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, I'll need at least one unit of escorts in the rear transport...
好,运送队伍后 我至少需要一组人员护送...
Come.
进来
General Hammond. Sir.
哈蒙德将军,长官
The refugees... they've disappeared.
那些难民...他们消失了...
What do you mean, disappeared?
你说消失是什么意思?
I mean... like Poof! Sir. They went through the walls.
我是说就不见了!长官 他们穿过了墙壁
I told you to keep guards inside the room
我叫你们在房♥间里设置警卫
to prevent that from happening again.
并防止这种事再发生
We were inside the room, Sir. I stood in their path myself.
我们在房♥间里,长官 我还档在他们前面
And?
然后呢?
They went right... through me, Sir.
他们直接穿过我...长官
Attention, all personnel. Off world activation. Unknown source.
所有人员请注意 外层空间活动,来源不明
What the hell's going on?
到底是怎么回事?
The mainframe's having a nervous breakdown.
主机发生了崩溃现象
Now the iris is failing.
虹旋门也故障了
Why is the blast door down? Get it up.
隔离门为什么关着?快打开
What are they doing. How did they get here?
他们在干嘛?他们怎么到这的?
Gate's dialling. Chevron six engaged.
大门在转动 象形文字六译码成功
Doctor Jackson, this is Colonel Maybourne.
杰克森博士,我是梅伯恩上校
What you're doing is a court martiallable offence.
你将必须受到军法审判
He's not in the military, Colonel, and ...
上校,他并不是现役军人
I think it'll be kind of tough to find a civilian law to cover this.
我想要找普通民法来定他罪 可能有点困难
I'll have you removed from this program for ever if you do this.
如果你这么做 我就把你永远调离这计划
Chevron seven is locked.
象形文字七锁定
Wherever you send them, we'll hunt them down.
不管你送他们到哪,我们都能追到
We're not sending them anywhere, Sir.
长官,我们没送他们出去
The gate was activated off world. Someone is sending for them.
大门是由外层空间启动的 是有人过来接他们
Who?
谁?
Hello.
哈啰
Hello, Lya.
哈啰,莱雅
All personnel in the gateroom. This is Colonel Maybourne.
大门附近所有人员,我是梅伯恩上校
I have a Presidential order to take the aliens with me.
我有总统的命令 要带走这些外星人
Do not let them pass. Use force if necessary.
别让他们通过,有必要就开火
Your race has learned nothing.
你的种族还学不乖吗?
But you have.
但你学到了
The Tollans are most welcome to join the Nox. Please come.
诺克斯很欢迎陀蓝人的加入 请来吧
Narim was right about you.
纳瑞姆没有看错你们
Perhaps in time we'll meet again.
也许我们以后会再见
Stop!
站住!
Take one more step and I'll be forced to have them open fire.
你们再向前一步 我就被迫要叫他们开火
Come.
来吧
Fire! Fire!
开火!开火!
God, I love those people.
老天,我真爱那些人
You did good, Daniel.
丹尼尔,干的好
What of Maybourne? Oohh, he's not a happy camper.
梅伯恩怎么样了? 他当然不太高兴
There'll be hell to pay when he gets back to Washington.
等他回华盛顿就有的他好看的
What?
怎么?
Oh, just thinking what the little guy with funny hair once told us.
只是那些头发可笑的小家伙 曾告诉我们
The very young do not always do as they're told.
"年轻人向来都不会乖乖听话"吗?
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表